Forums
May 11, 2024, 12:59 PM

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 6676 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Sorry
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2011, 11:46 AM »
Ok so redi basically, I understand you but don't feel the same way, you understand me but don't feel the same way, end of discussion.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2011, 11:55 AM »
no redi, you obviously don't understand what I am saying in regards to what my point is, I have empathy, but not for stupid little petty things such as this, someone dying, a friend being seriously hurt, seeing an innocent bystander being mugged, is serious, being called a c@#! or something, is pathetic and weak to get all emotional about.
ofcourse i understand what u are saying, but obviously i dont understand ur point. what is ur empathy for dying man? u feel like u should stroke his head and say that all will be fine?? and then u will feel better?? thats ur empathy?? explain it to me plz.

We demand a "High five! ...in the face ...with a chair." button.

Offline theredi

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2011, 12:43 PM »
nope, truly i dont uderstand u, but i understand that u can have different way of think, thats real empathy, and i can say that because i`ve meet lot of people with different way of think.

u say that u have empathy for dying man. thats real bullshit unless u know the feeling of being dying man, do u??
dont mistake empathy with compassion coz its totally different.

end of discussion.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2011, 01:12 PM »
theredi, mentally healthy people don't need direct experiences on other people's feelings/situation to feel empathy. At least that's what psychology says, but you might know better...

Offline avirex

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2011, 01:12 PM »
About explaining what, I was referring to you saying "sorry" to me for some little insults, and all I was trying to do was tell you that you do not need to say sorry to me, because it's MY fault and I deserve it anyway, that's all I am trying to say.
and again u still dont get it, and / or read not carefully enough, i already said:
Quote from: theredi
heh actually i know this and that`s not why i said it, i think u should learn some empathy man
you are not supposed to tell me what i need or dont need to do coz i didint say it to make u fell better

no redi, you obviously don't understand what I am saying in regards to what my point is, I have empathy, but not for stupid little petty things such as this, someone dying, a friend being seriously hurt, seeing an innocent bystander being mugged, is serious, being called a c@#! or something, is pathetic and weak to get all emotional about.

You apologised for something which was so insignificant and petty, you didn't have to. If you feel the need to get over-emotional for petty things, then fine.

Oh, and nice SP clip, SP forever <3

is this the same guy that went emo when i called him that exact word, a c@#! haha... booted me 5 times, then thought he deserved the win....   

or nevermind... this is komito, that other crazy guys name was komo.

Offline theredi

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2011, 04:31 PM »
theredi, mentally healthy people don't need direct experiences on other people's feelings/situation to feel empathy. At least that's what psychology says, but you might know better...
well u might be right, i dont deny that, but for me its more compassion than real empathy, im not an psychology doctor but i interact with ppl, and this is my opinion, no need ur cocky statement that i know better here but tx for that information

and remember:

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2011, 08:13 AM »
Ok, redi, so, 1st you say you don't understand me, then you tell Prankster that YOUR opinion is more compassion than "real empathy" and then go and post "People are just ignorant!"

Do you see the irony in what you just done?

Fyi, I have almost died so many times I have actually lost count, sometimes just narrowly avoiding something, sometimes just being lucky, and 2 times saved by doctors, i've been there when people close to me died in their final moments, please do not attempt to give me a lecture on what empathy is.

There are people in the world without a home, without a roof over their head, without clean water to drink, and there are people who are outright treated in the worst ways humanly possible, people of all ages enslaved/raped/tortured/killed, and then there are people like you, who get over-emotional because they get called a word and act like they are some sort of trama victim and feel so hurt when they don't even BEGIN to understand the real pain a human can go through, some of which I have been through myself, this is why I feel no "empathy" as you call it for something as INSIGNIFICANT as this.

Offline theredi

« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2011, 11:03 AM »
say what u want, and think what u want, i dont care, no i dont see the irony, where it is??? oh there it is

and then there are people like you, who get over-emotional because they get called a word and act like they are some sort of trama victim and feel so hurt when they don't even BEGIN to understand the real pain a human can go through

ha ha ha u think u are the only one who know what pain is?? u are drama victim here since beggining till now, i have nothing more to add

i know nothing about empathy and im an ignorant and i feel ok with it, but seems like u know all about it and u are not an ingorant, lucky for u :D [u are all idiots ae]
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:27 AM by theredi »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2011, 11:21 AM »
say what u want, and think what u want, i dont care

Ditto.

Offline avirex

« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2011, 01:07 PM »
will someone just tell komo he is right? thats all he needs... 

redi, tell him he is right!! :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2011, 01:17 PM »
About explaining what, I was referring to you saying "sorry" to me for some little insults, and all I was trying to do was tell you that you do not need to say sorry to me, because it's MY fault and I deserve it anyway, that's all I am trying to say.
and again u still dont get it, and / or read not carefully enough, i already said:
Quote from: theredi
heh actually i know this and that`s not why i said it, i think u should learn some empathy man
you are not supposed to tell me what i need or dont need to do coz i didint say it to make u fell better

You apologised for something which was so insignificant and petty, you didn't have to. If you feel the need to get over-emotional for petty things, then fine.

Oh, and nice SP clip, SP forever <3

is this the same guy that went emo when i called him that exact word, a c@#! haha... booted me 5 times, then thought he deserved the win....   

or nevermind... this is komito, that other crazy guys name was komo.

I have to admit, that is a brilliant quote, avi.
Nice catch. ;)

Offline theredi

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2011, 07:56 PM »
will someone just tell komo he is right? thats all he needs...  

redi, tell him he is right!! :D

why u think he needs it?? im sure HE KNOWS IT!!! he`s always right!!!! hes so brilliant, mature, full of empathy and lack of ignorance, i have never met such fantastic and enthusiastic person in my life, he`s almost as smart as God probably, he just knows everything and ofcourse is always right, and we are just an irony to him. HA HA HA

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 08:02 PM by theredi »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2011, 08:26 PM »
I'm locking this. Gotta get blamed for not locking it sooner.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.