Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:05 PM

Author Topic: Statik aliasing  (Read 14859 times)

Offline Desetroyah

Re: Statik aliasing
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 10:32 AM »
I'm sorry Stat but seeing you both online at the same time ( first time I ever see Sir-J and havent seen u in months) only makes it look worse. :/

Offline barman

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 10:37 AM »
I'm sorry Stat but seeing you both online at the same time ( first time I ever see Sir-J and havent seen u in months) only makes it look worse. :/
Sir-J is online fairly often ;0
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 10:42 AM »
I'm not taking any side on this, I have absolutely no proof either way but there are holes in both, thats all I'm saying. It's not like it seems to be any profit for Stat (other than to get away from clanners I guess, what have you done to him mm? XD)

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 11:05 AM »
Ok look here: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/clans-stats/KoR%60/?s=23;l=classic
November 03. You wanna say I played with devi vs KoR first and then changed my name to Sir-J and played for KoR? :D

And here is Nullum drama: http://nolimitfreestyle.com/shoutBox.php?act=histo&page=43 (start to read from the bottom)

xKuarKx : nlF is a fun place and I hope it will stay that way. It's nearly 5 years old now. So, chill and may the weee powa be with you all
xKuarKx : Now. I don't want any public execution with right or wrong arguments. My point was just to show "annoying" behaviours won't stay unnoticed !
xKuarKx : These posts are deleted from the shoutbox but are still part of my database backups. I could show them to you Nullum, and it'll be hard to deny.
xKuarKx : Hi guys. Nullum was caught the hand in the cookie jar. His IP is the same for almost a year. All fake posts were posted with the same IP address.

Before these KuarK's words Nullum flooded in our chatbox using different names. So he is the one who aliases there. Should'nt he get banned for accusing people in cheating and aliasing with no proofs? :-X
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:08 AM by Statik »

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 12:24 PM »
We have talked in mm private and we are all feel statik is not a part of it...

This guy is an aliaser in nlf, and submitted xspeed replays to cueshark showcase, and tus trick shows in all 3 seasons, he sounds worse then zippo lol

This guys word holds as much weight as kaleu.. Gtfo nullum puto padre

Offline Crazy

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 12:44 PM »
Sir-J has been registered at TUS for almost a year now, and make his first post ever in this particular thread. Sir-J`s profile on Worms2D says he has played WWP online since 2005, and WA online since 2007. I`m not taking anyones side here, as I`m pretty much clueless about the whole case, but it might help if you wrote a bit about yourself Sir-J, how you started playing this game and your history of gaming on both WWP and WA. Many players on TUS have gone over from WWP to WA in that specific time period, and should be able to give you some sort of alibi.

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2012, 12:53 PM »
check RS history, where sir-j played few years ago :P

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2012, 12:58 PM »
I'm on my phone, and would not download any scripts anyway, unlike you dubc, do suck my shavin nuts

I was talking in general about cheaters. I believe a lot more people are cheating then is realized. What do you mean unlike me?

Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2012, 02:27 PM »
I thought you were singling me and nino out, guess I misunderstood,

I thought you were accusing me of dl this bs, so I accused you back.. Lol I don't really think it, just a misunderstanding I guess sorry :D

Offline Sir-J

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2012, 03:30 PM »
-
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:44 PM by Rudolf289 »

Offline Peja

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 03:41 PM »
Many players on TUS have gone over from WWP to WA in that specific time period, and should be able to give you some sort of alibi.

its quite amazing how nullum is acting here. accusing someone just because he has some trouble and then he disappears  ;D

also its kinda sad sir j needs to post here, imo he dont  needs any alibi

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2012, 04:12 PM »

Also, a mod should edit nullum post and take that script out b4 it gets in the wrong hands, such as roperz or kaleu

Its in the right hands now? f@#!ing cheaters

LOL, i hate the cheaters and now are u saying im cheater??? hahaha, man, i've used space for 2 years i don't need that ;)

well, now talking about this topic, i don't know if this will serve to help, but he told me before he was using cheats, but i think he was just joking, because he told me '' ops, sorry, i forgot active my cheat'' but really i think he was kidding lol
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Rodent

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2012, 04:48 PM »
Nullum again... -.-

Don't pay attention, he'll become normal again in a week. This happens every few months or so.

Offline Nullum

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2012, 05:20 PM »
It so funny 4 me to see statik still use sir-j as alias and "they" even almost post on same time lol
I think that the statik are suffering from a split personality lol

I had post clear evidence that can't deny.

About this cheat.. I've never used it in online games, I just find it module on ruworms.ru in "Wormkit2" and give nullum, cuz he addicting of cheats rofl
As you can see in replay - I got this link from replay from statik:
http://rghost.net/36405066
Were is wormkit? Here are only ahk file and wkShopperDoubleSpace.dll. Like that u use. You just can't use it as excuse...

I myself am pretty sure Sir-J is not Statik. I know Statik good enough to trust what he says and to be able to recognize his roping style. Sir-J's roping style is different that Statik's.
Moreover, if Sir-J was Statik why would he want to join a clan he's already in?
Like I said before, statik can't be members of 2 clan. So that why he use sir-j as alias to join sK. And mm'statik as clanners. And sK don't clanners anyway. Like he use Ahiams to join sW and sL.

And here is Nullum drama: http://nolimitfreestyle.com/shoutBox.php?act=histo&page=43 (start to read from the bottom)

Before these KuarK's words Nullum flooded in our chatbox using different names. So he is the one who aliases there. Should'nt he get banned for accusing people in cheating and aliasing with no proofs? :-X
Yes I fake on nlF site becaus Risbo0 and jayx fakes of me.

Whole SHOW start when RisBo kicked out from sW and he join to sK and then RisBo start to make fun of me on nlF shoutbox because he wanna me to kick out from nlF...

And statik even add jayx as ambassador when he fake on nlF shoutbox too. Should he not be banned to? lol
http://spiderworms.0fees.net/jayx.png

That tells nlF and sK is friends and they keep together what ever they do wrong or not.
Statik hate sW because I make a "copy" from nlF site.

And no I don't hate nlF or else I won't be on nlF list huh? But I kicked out from nlF yesterday

check RS history, where sir-j played few years ago :P
If I don't count statik as Ahimas'sL. Then he will be members many years in sL too

P.S. Sry for my english, im still learning :P
@nt to use "bad english" as alibi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sick off to protect my self. I just hope MonkeyIsland make a decision soon and close this topic!

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 05:29 PM »
John Kennedy dead..
Nullum: OMOMGOMGOGM AGAIN STATIK!!
11th September Al Qaeda..
Nullum: OMGOGOMGOMGOMG STATIK AGAIN ALIASING BIN LADEN!!!1

lmao nullum stop your absurd talking about statik aliasing, now i think you are statik alias too, even statik is alias of statik and if not statik aliasing here would be 58 registered users on whole tus  ;D