Forums
May 08, 2024, 10:49 PM

Author Topic: Style BnG league  (Read 8427 times)

Offline obscure

Style BnG league
« on: March 25, 2010, 03:53 PM »
hey everyone,ive been talking to MI about a BnG private league lately,we think its a good idea if we have enough and active players.if there will be enough players for a Style BnG then we can start a league for it,now the question is who is ready and think there should be a league.tell your opinions and answer the question.
MonkeyIsland on August 26, 2010, 09:39 am:I'm considered as a noob

Offline Camper

Re: Style BnG league
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 04:01 PM »
im ready ;P

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 04:16 PM »
There used to be a2b, a private BnG League. Personally, I would like it if that site was back, I wouldn't prefer it on TUS site.

Offline obscure

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 04:43 PM »
why not?a2b was on clansfx

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 04:55 PM »
But is wasn't part of the site, it was just hosted on it and it was in a different folder on the server. I bet Monkey would build that part in the site.

If it was like bng.tus-wa.com with a whole different look and system, that would be cool, with an invite only participation system.

Offline obscure

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 05:03 PM »
whats the matter anyway?
imp its a prv league witch will be hosted here,like a2b in clansfx

Offline HHC

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 05:04 PM »
bng  :-X

I always liked cl2k's rotated league, an alternating one-scheme league per month, would be cool to have that instead of the miscellaneous-league we have now  ???

Offline Crazy

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 05:38 PM »
Indeed, a rotated league would have been awesome! :) I remember my grades at school always were lower then usual whenever the rotated league had roper or rr as the scheme of the month :P HHC, I stayed in Bergen for an extra couple of days this week, but I`m going home tomorrow, let`s do some games the upcoming week and more on!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 05:49 PM »
why not add style bng to classic league? and add no rule bng to classic league too?? but then would we need 3 bng ratings lol?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 06:12 PM »
If so, we could introduce 3 BnG schemes as official and people have an agreement on which they wanna play and report all 3 under 'BnG'.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 06:19 PM »
That would be just awful.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 06:26 PM »
is you want to discourage cheaper bng in classic u need more focuse enforced strictly which are similar to style. But this will result in loads more complaints in bng as people won't wanna attempt a new shot after hitting with a previous one. So basically no repeating the same style shot (3sec) untill you hit with new shot (lg 5)

I think the classic rules will get updated and be good enough to deal with 'league-style' bngers that only have 3sec learned in their bng armourary of shots.

Offline obscure

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 06:43 PM »
im not talking about a rotate league or putting new rules to classic bng,im talking about a bng league with the players who are pro and who likes to play it for itself not because some1 picked it.i agree with ray,its awful having 3 schemes

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 07:21 PM »
How would you see the style bng league get started? Do you need to vary your shots as Chicken said? Do you need to bank nades as well as doing non-banking nades?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 07:30 PM »
I don't think that this league is good idea. If u fancy freestyle bng make something like nlF oO Why no one complains about cheap wxw?? JUST STUPID... For me there should be added one rule to bng. U can throw only 2 nades 4s without LG. And it's all. And talks about not repeating shots after score is just idiotics. Understand, create smth like trick race rofl, and let in peace bng, which is good scheme! It just needs forbidding of 4s nades, and unlimited teleportes!