Forums
May 11, 2024, 07:59 AM

Author Topic: TUS awards  (Read 18717 times)

Offline nino

Re: TUS awards
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2011, 04:10 AM »
good :) c`mom putos send more votes
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline angus

« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2011, 04:14 AM »
DarkOne do you want me to make it automated? code a script for it?

Sth like this maybe? http://www.ligaworms.org/votaciones.php x)

<3 daina

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2011, 04:24 PM »
If you want good results with this you should really code a form, just use text inputs it's pretty easy to code and its going to provide you much more votes.

Some people (like me!) are very lazy to vote by PM

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2011, 06:29 PM »
Problem is, some people vote for "me", some vote for MI, while others vote for MonkeyIsland. Some people vote for TUS, while others vote for The Ultimate Site and I can see this giving problems with automated votes :) A couple of people even voted for FlowingWater, while others voted for franz!
If you're too lazy to link a readily available link (which I highlighted) and copying the text, then you're also too lazy to vote otherwise :) Besides! You voted too!

Also, last time we had a page set up for voting, but I didn't want to bother anyone with doing that :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2011, 06:33 PM »
I could have done that in no time, silly.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2011, 06:57 PM »
oh if there is site to vote it would be great! There wouldn't be any mistakes then and it makes it more popular for sure if you add some nice pictures XD more ppl would take part in it :)
btw I'm still going to take part in it, I should be able in the week hopefully! :'(

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2011, 08:33 PM »
Problem is, some people vote for "me", some vote for MI, while others vote for MonkeyIsland. Some people vote for TUS, while others vote for The Ultimate Site and I can see this giving problems with automated votes :) A couple of people even voted for FlowingWater, while others voted for franz!
If you're too lazy to link a readily available link (which I highlighted) and copying the text, then you're also too lazy to vote otherwise :) Besides! You voted too!

Also, last time we had a page set up for voting, but I didn't want to bother anyone with doing that :)

Yes I guess that, but I was thinking of some text input where we could write anything, anyway u will have to collect all the answers ! Well, as you said : next time :P

Ok ive got nothing better to do, so I will vote now  :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2011, 01:50 AM »

ME used to be a player in the long gone clan DwI with Vantage, Novicane etc. Maybe ME is meant with me. ;)

j/k. xD

Offline nino

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2011, 02:33 AM »
you guys complaint a lot, and are too lazy lol, dont be surprised when ur gf say iam with a very active guy now xD

GJ D1!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2011, 06:41 AM »
Lol nino, you and your examples are killing me xD
Maybe like in polls : Someone could write codes for it? (In next time) :P

Offline Crazy

« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2011, 09:30 AM »

ME used to be a player in the long gone clan DwI with Vantage, Novicane etc. Maybe ME is meant with me. ;)

j/k. xD

Lol :P But long gone Dwi? Not really long gone, they`ll be back again for sure

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2011, 10:06 AM »
awww dwi reminds me of Goaty
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2011, 10:57 PM »
Last chance to submit your votes if you haven't done so already!

« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2011, 01:58 AM »
And the winner's are? :D
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi