Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:27 PM

Author Topic: TUS Profiles  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Ray

TUS Profiles
« on: December 04, 2009, 08:18 AM »
I have been talking with Chicken about how confusing the profiles on this site are and we came up with the idea of making it more simple. There should only be 1 profile for every user, including datas and statistics about Cups, League and Challenges (also Tourneys in the future).

The statistics included should be listed, suggested here, in this topic. I will make a screenshot of how I believe it should look like. We are waiting for suggestions! 8)

Re: TUS Profiles
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 11:48 AM »
Yehh. I agree, its confusing. Its hard to find stats or cups.. cant never find them:X Btw is there feature without fanfare? i got huge lagg if i look profile where fanfare is on.
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 12:56 PM »
It could be added as an option, not to play the fanfares. Also, it should be added that if I look at standings, then it shows automatically all the table, not only 20.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 05:20 PM »
I'm waiting for screenshots. I was wondering about tabs. Like 'General' tab. 'Leagues' tab and so on.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 05:59 PM »
Whoa, I am just too lazy to edit those codes FULL with tables...
Well, when you take a look at a League profile, I want to see both statistics of the overall and the selected season.
Things take up too much place in these tables I think. There are two different rows or cells for Points and Rate. That is not needed, simply put the so called rate (I would call it rank image) next to the number.

Can't we just merge those two table into one? Empty spaces everywhere and if it is because of the font size of the top row, then decrease that or use shorter words. ;D
There should not be a rank image for each season, since mostly that is the first five images, there is no point, remove them.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 06:50 PM »

There should not be a rank image for each season, since mostly that is the first five images, there is no point, remove them.

Indeed I found this quiet confusing.

I think stats on profiles should be mainly based on overall infomation. Its a profile of the player and shouldnt have to use time machine to view overall stats. Just wanna click on the players name from standings.

I dont agree with the divid of a profile between current season and overall.. or just display all info on same page. I think there is an information overload. DO we really need all the stats for each season?

This league system is a ladder, and overall should be the most important information. So put that into the profiles

I think a profile should enclude:

League honours - classic league trophies (1st, 2nd or that one first in standings)
Cup trophies (MOST IMPORTANT INFO, GET SOME NICE MEDALS SIMILAR TO THE SIGS ON FORUMS FOR STATS)

Overall stats. overall games played, won, lost, rate/rank. position in overall stats
You dont need seasonal info as its displayed on standings of ur games played won, lost, and ur postition, and everyone goes to profiles from standings right?

All the overall stats of games:

Scheme     Games Played     Games Won     Games Lost     Winning Percentage     Points     Overall Points     Overall Rate

Are people interested in the stats of schemes pick?? Im not and it takes up more space and takes attention away from other stats

Game limitation are good. you get to see whos a noob basher or not.

Recent games is good aswell

Offline HHC

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 07:18 PM »
I always get a quicktime warning, suppose that's the fanfare playing?

Would be cool to be able to embed a youtube vid though  ::)

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 08:35 PM »
You can ember with the [youtube] tag ;) At least on the forum.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 05:52 PM »
+1 yes! Do it babies x)

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 06:43 PM »
Put the different part of the League profile on different tabs, and also, put the graphs where the rank images can be found, either both in the League Settings or in the Profile, or maybe a League Features part should be created.