Forums
May 06, 2024, 12:09 AM

Author Topic: Unjustly warnings?  (Read 3415 times)

Offline chakkman

Unjustly warnings?
« on: March 04, 2011, 12:56 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-playoffs/playoff-is-not-fair!!!/msg56052/#msg56052

Sorry but imo you should either warn both or none of them. Can't be bothered much to get involved in that stuff but it seems a bit unfair to warn a guy who calls some1 else a fag after being called a prick and a pure twat...

Offline Guaton

Re: Unjustly warnings?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 01:31 PM »
lol wtf

warned like a kind of zippo or something

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 01:40 PM »
Can't be bothered much to get involved in that stuff

Then read the entire thread. Komito had one post, BoNuS had an entire thread full of this.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 01:52 PM »
I did and i can only find that insult from his side after being insulted from komo, but that's not the point anyway. The point is komo insulted him, he insulted komo and only he gets a warning. Doesn't matter how much nonsense Bonus posted before that. Don't want to say komo needs a warning now, it's just that i wonder why one guy gets warned and the other gets away with it although they did the same thing.

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 02:09 PM »
The difference is that (at least imo) Bonus called everybody cheaters and partisans while completely ignoring our questions or any kind of information we gave him. There was simply no way to reason with him throughout the entire thread and Komo called him on it.

I'm inclined to agree with you regarding the tone of the post. I personally wouldn't take this tone. I think you should be able to make your point without resorting to this kind of wording.
But for me, the warning is for the summation of the whole thread, not just his last post. As you can see from the thread, Komo first tried reasoning with him, but that didn't work.

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 02:15 PM »
Bonus was being a twat though, I think that's the main difference.

I mean, it would be quite wrong to punish Komo for this. For the first time he doesn't write an entire essay but gets straight to the point instead. That's worthy of some approval.  :D

Bonus went like:

And then the community was like:

And then Komo posted: 'by the looks of it, we're dealing with a twat here!'

And then people were like:

And Bonus was like:

And then HHC went to play with Rash  :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 02:38 PM »
good stuff hhc xDDD

Offline Csongi

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 02:39 PM »
xDD cool story there HHC  :D
I guess the only thing that holds with Bonus in that thread is the language barrier  :-[
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 02:46 PM »
Lmao perfect post there HHC, +4 from me
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2011, 02:58 PM »
lmao hhc, but yeh I agree he doesnt deserve a warning. This was the most entertaining thread theres been in ages, we should be encouraging threads like this! Xd

He didnt insult anyone til he had been insulted, and it seemed like he was at least passionate about what he was saying even though he was angry and very confused!
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2011, 03:03 PM »
Man that was just epic HHC +1 lol xD

Offline chakkman

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 04:21 PM »
lmao hhc, but yeh I agree he doesnt deserve a warning. This was the most entertaining thread theres been in ages, we should be encouraging threads like this! Xd

He didnt insult anyone til he had been insulted, and it seemed like he was at least passionate about what he was saying even though he was angry and very confused!

At last some1 who agrees with my weirdo opinion. :P Anyway, mod's decision of course, just weird that ppl get warned/banned for insulting Zippo and its not the case here. Of course the Zippo thing was another dimension than this...

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 08:48 PM »
ahahaha orofalmaooooooooooo hhc!!!!!!!!!!! :-*

btw weird warnig yea
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2011, 09:32 PM »
Ahahaha, made my day. Tonight is going to be good!

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 01:47 AM »
Lol HHC, nice story :D
I agree with both points. BoNuS got an insult, he insulted him back. That's of course 2 warnings for me (of course I don't have anything against them). But DarkOne is right here :

The difference is that (at least imo) Bonus called everybody cheaters and partisans while completely ignoring our questions or any kind of information we gave him. There was simply no way to reason with him throughout the entire thread and Komo called him on it.