Forums
May 22, 2024, 03:28 AM

Poll

Should have the WxW scheme the "baseball bat" and "fire punch" in their weapons?

Yes
No
I'll keep the baseball bat
I'll keep the firepunch

Author Topic: WxW Scheme: baseball bat & firepunch  (Read 1525 times)

WxW Scheme: baseball bat & firepunch
« on: December 20, 2010, 08:13 PM »
Should have the WxW scheme the "baseball bat" and/or "fire punch" in their weapons?

IMO, not at all!  :-X

Offline Ray

Re: WxW Scheme: baseball bat & firepunch
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 08:25 PM »
Fire Punch is pretty useless, unless someone comes up with a good reason to keep that, I'd say it's removeable. Baseball Bat actually comes pretty handy sometimes. I'd keep that.

Offline Rok

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 08:39 PM »
I agree with Ray.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 09:27 PM »
If people are playing wxw on maps with plops then yea, baseball should be in the sets. But most of the games I've played is on maps where there are no plops. Picking up a bat is a major disadvantage when your opponent is picking up sheeps and dynos all game long.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 05:05 AM »
I think I have a reason why wxw scheme should include Fire Punch. So, with Baseball Bat, you can shoot your opponent longer, THAN with Fire Punch. I mean if there's a plophole next / near to your opponent's worm (about 7-10 cm on your monitor, up on...), I would obviously use Fire Punch to plop the worm. Or if there isn't much distance from the worm to the mine, and you haven't got enough time to knock it to the mine, then again obviously I'd use the Fire Punch.

Baseball Bat also useful. I would keep both weapons.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 07:52 AM »
I agree with Godito.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 09:21 AM »
I would delete Petrol Bomb, cause it's annoying, when I'm blocked with fire. And also not I'm the only one who can say this, I bet 20 karma. :D The only problem with it, that it can turn and ruin the match. The problem is not start that it turns the match. But if you have 2 worms (20 hp'd), and opponent 1 worm, and worms are in hides where he can use petrol... Gg, not question. The problem starts, that it can RUIN your game. It's even ruin a funner game, not only a / the league game. I'd vote for deleting petrol  :-\  :-\  :-*
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 09:23 AM by GodiTo »

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 03:30 PM »
I think I have a reason why wxw scheme should include Fire Punch. So, with Baseball Bat, you can shoot your opponent longer, THAN with Fire Punch. I mean if there's a plophole next / near to your opponent's worm (about 7-10 cm on your monitor, up on...), I would obviously use Fire Punch to plop the worm. Or if there isn't much distance from the worm to the mine, and you haven't got enough time to knock it to the mine, then again obviously I'd use the Fire Punch.

Baseball Bat also useful. I would keep both weapons.

Every weapon has it's situation of course, but how often is it? it deserves to be included just for those cases? oO so use the zook properly and you'll get the plop or something. Let's imagine that in my vacations I travel to Brazil, and damnit!, I meet a gorgeous greek girl that only speaks greek. Should I include in my baggage a Greek-Spanish/English translator? it would very usefull! -_-

The petrol bomb is tactic as f@#!. Anyway, we could stay here talking about every weapon a lot, but I want to focus just on the baseball bat & firepunch.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 03:37 PM by Twyrfher »

Offline Turko

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 03:32 PM »
firepunch maybe
baseball bat  no   is very usefull  u can plop a lot of worms without problems with a bat
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 03:38 PM »
firepunch maybe
baseball bat  no   is very usefull  u can plop a lot of worms without problems with a bat
And you voted "I'll keep the firepunch"?  :o

Offline Maciej

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 03:50 PM »
as I have said long time ago, from wxw should be removed fire punch and dragon ball - useless weapons, because you can always attack using zook and take more dmg. Baseball bat could stay, because using it you can kick opponent's worm for long distance for example into mine or pile, should stay imo, it's tactical weapon sometimes ;)

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 09:59 PM »
Imagine, Twyrfher, there's a worm sprite before the plophole. I'm not sure, you can plop your opponent's worm, through that sprite, to the hole, with Bazooka. Actually you are right about how often do you need. Also you are right, Petrol is tactic, but you could agree with me, that it can ruin a game. There are always new situations where you need to do your best, and there will be always new situations. You don't even know, when will you need that Fire Punch (and it can cause you will say : "Oh f@#!, no Fire Punches in crates, f@#! you, asdasdsadas, huashua).

P.S: Oh and by the way, if my opponent doesn't want to play with infinite Bazooka?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 10:01 PM by GodiTo »

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 10:09 PM »
Imagine, Twyrfher, there's a worm sprite before the plophole. I'm not sure, you can plop your opponent's worm, through that sprite, to the hole, with Bazooka. Actually you are right about how often do you need. Also you are right, Petrol is tactic, but you could agree with me, that it can ruin a game. There are always new situations where you need to do your best, and there will be always new situations. You don't even know, when will you need that Fire Punch (and it can cause you will say : "Oh f@#!, no Fire Punches in crates, f@#! you, asdasdsadas, huashua).

P.S: Oh and by the way, if my opponent doesn't want to play with infinite Bazooka?

Don't hide where you can get petrol'd and lose your turn. If someone knocks you or attacks you and sends you somewhere where you can be blocked by petrol then its a good strategy.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 10:23 PM »
That would be ok. But there are maps, in where you can't hide, only if you can be petrol'd, due to mines, or barrels for example. And don't say please, that choose a map, where you can't be petrol'd.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 10:47 PM »
Set the mine off before you hide.

But lets be respectful to Twy and stay on topic. K.