Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:37 PM

Author Topic: wkWormOrder v. 1.2.0 released  (Read 23775 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: wkWormOrder v. 1.1.0 released
« Reply #210 on: September 24, 2021, 02:31 PM »
my arguments and supporting evidence for feeling like Albus has cheated are in the CWT discord for everyone to see. This is based off conversations he had in the ONL discord with Dario.

I have given my views on why I believe computer-aided modules, that do things for you automatically, are in my opinion are cheating. I've explained why I think it's different from visual aids which are still cheap, but not cheating because a visual aid still requires human use.

There is a difference between automation and human use, also this wormorder module also gives you the opponents worm order straight away, before any research or even them going through their whole team of worms, you see it right from the start. There are two situations I believe you can cheat with the module and Albus has admitted to using it in one of those situations, he has yet to answer my second question.

I don't want to repeat myself again and again. I clearly asked Albus 2 questions about him giving himself an advantage over another player 'Dario' with the use of a computer program.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 24, 2021, 02:33 PM »
my arguments and supporting evidence for feeling like Albus has cheated are in the CWT discord for everyone to see. This is based off conversations he had in the ONL discord with Dario.

I have given my views on why computer-aided modules that do things for you automatically are in my opinion are cheating. I've explained why I think its different to visual aids which are still cheap, but not cheating because they a visual aid still requires human use.

There is a difference between automation and human use, also this wormorder module also gives you the opponents worm order straight away, before any research or even them going through their whole team of worms, you see it right from the start. There are two situations I believe you can cheat with the module and Albus has admitted to using it in one of those situations, he has yet to answer my second question.

I don't want to repeat myself again and again. I clearly asked Albus 2 questions about him giving himself an advantage over another player 'Dario' with the use of a computer program.

Okay, you can agree or disagree with me with the module's suggestion and find it offers an unfair advantage (I disagree). But I am not a cheater. If you guys think I'm cheating, I won't play leagues anymore, just funners.
PS: if there was a rule expressly forbidding it I wouldn't use it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 02:37 PM by Albus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #212 on: September 24, 2021, 02:39 PM »
The definition of cheating does not solely apply to "rules".

Other definitions of the word cheat include 'to defraud, swindle, to act dishonorably and also deceive', which means to hide your true intentions, to pretend you are playing on an even playing field when in fact you have hidden advantages.

So if TUS allow it or not, if you deceived your opponents, that is literally what cheating is.

It is impossible to argue against this, that is what cheating means, it is a fact.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 24, 2021, 02:42 PM »

The definition of authority does not apply to you here. What MI decide I will respect. I'm waiting for his decision. What you say to me doesn't matter. You have zero impartiality towards me. Many times you have publicly demonstrated enmity and partiality against me.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 02:45 PM by Albus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #214 on: September 24, 2021, 02:48 PM »

The definition of authority does not apply to you here. What MI decide I will respect. I'm waiting for his decision. What you say to me doesn't matter. You have zero impartiality towards me.

That was aimed at everyone, as general information.

However, it doesn't matter what MonkeyIsland decides, you were literally cheating, that is not something you can debate, you even admitted you were doing it because you deceived Dario. If MonkeyIsland decides these modules are allowed, you were still cheating at that moment. What happens in the future can not change the past.

I personally believe you did not realize you were cheating especially after being called out on it and still trying to defend it as being ok, it was still, literally by definition, cheating.

The sooner you realize that, and make an effort not to deceive people, then you will gain respect again regarding this issue.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 24, 2021, 02:49 PM »

The definition of authority does not apply to you here. What MI decide I will respect. I'm waiting for his decision. What you say to me doesn't matter. You have zero impartiality towards me.

That was aimed at everyone, as general information.

However, it doesn't matter what MonkeyIsland decides, you were literally cheating, that is not something you can debate, you even admitted you were doing it because you deceived Dario. If MonkeyIsland decides these modules are allowed, you were still cheating at that moment. What happens in the future can not change the past.

I personally believe you did not realize you were cheating especially after being called out on it and still trying to defend it as being ok, it was still, literally by definition, cheating.

The sooner you realize that, and make an effort not to deceive people, then you will gain respect again regarding this issue.

It does matter. I am asking for retraction because you attack my honor. If retraction is not done, I will not stay in a toxic environment where people offend me.

Also, it's good for people to know that you have no impartiality to judge my actions.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 02:52 PM by Albus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #216 on: September 24, 2021, 02:53 PM »
It does matter. I am asking for retraction because you attack my honor. If retraction is not done, I will not be left in a toxic environment where people offend me.

Albus, these things literally happened, all we are doing is telling the truth.

You are the one who deceived another player, not us, we are literally just shedding light on those events.

We are not even trying to offend you here, we are trying to encourage you to be open about the modules you are using and the features they have so people can understand and adapt their tactics to suit it, to play on a level playing field.

If you believe it is a toxic environment that players call out people who cheat, then don't cheat people by deceiving them, it's that simple.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 24, 2021, 02:55 PM »
I'm not interested in what you say. You have publicly demonstrated enmity and partiality towards me. I don't value anything you say. It would be like accepting a judge in a case where one of the parties is his brother. I trust MI's best judgment on this. What he decides I will accept.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #218 on: September 24, 2021, 03:00 PM »
I'm not interested in what you say. You have publicly demonstrated enmity and partiality towards me. I don't value anything you say. It would be like accepting a judge in a case where one of the parties is his brother. I trust MI's best judgment on this. What he decides I will accept.

The situation between you and I is irrelevant to the point here.

A light is being shone on these events so other people know that there are some people who will deceive others in a competitive environment with specific modules, so they can make a personal decision what to do.

Anyone who is caught cheating should be brought into light so other competitive players can be aware of it.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 24, 2021, 03:03 PM »
It does matter. I am asking for retraction because you attack my honor. If retraction is not done, I will not be left in a toxic environment where people offend me.
Albus, these things literally happened, all we are doing is telling the truth.

We who? Your friends? I have friends who agree with me and you have friends who agree with you. Wow what a coincidence!

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #220 on: September 24, 2021, 03:24 PM »
Komo It's funny seeing you like to call other people cheaters and stuff but in the past you clearly enjoyed quite a lot your close to flawless BnG clanners with barman when you and people clearly knew that he was notching, for me and some that is cheating too and you can't change my mind ez pz league points.  8)
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 24, 2021, 03:30 PM »
I'm just surprised how Dario didn't know the module allowed me to see my own team's sequence without issuing a warning. After so much debate about the module and its features, he only discovered it until after the game.

By the way, there are people who think the module doesn't make much of a difference.

http://www.normalnonoobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1748&view=unread#unread

Kayz, for example, doesn't care that the module lets me see his team sequence. I imagine that he would not worry with the fact that my team's order appears to me..
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 03:38 PM by Albus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #222 on: September 24, 2021, 03:43 PM »
Komo It's funny seeing you like to call other people cheaters and stuff but in the past you clearly enjoyed quite a lot your close to flawless BnG clanners with barman when you and people clearly knew that he was notching, for me and some that is cheating too and you can't change my mind ez pz league points.  8)

I agree that notching is cheating in BnG, i'm with you on that 100%

I've been very open about the fact when I started playing BnG back in like 2004 it was because M3ntal and Eldarworm showed me how to play with notching, literally I had played BnG for 3-4 days, entered a Tournament and absolutely annihilated everyone and missed literally 1 shot in 4 matches.

A few months later word got out and players like KoreanRedDragon and others were complaining and calling me a cheater and lame to use notching, which after they made their points I agreed with and ever since have not used notching in BnG games.

I have repeated this in public countless times.

Notching is different from individual notches. Notching is counting out each step notch by notch to aim every shot by using a reference chart of all possible shots with all angles for bazooka and grenade.

Literally everybody "notches".  I've always called notching the term for counting out notches while referencing charts or cheat sheets in relation to different resolutions. An individual notch is just the smallest movement you can make by tapping the arrow key.

So yes, when I started BnG'n, I was technically cheating, though quickly owned up to that and decided to stop using that in BnG since.

Nice try though donnie, though as usual you are wrong, i've only ever played 3 BnGs with barman and they weren't even clanners.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #223 on: September 24, 2021, 04:43 PM »
Nice try though donnie, though as usual you are wrong, i've only ever played 3 BnGs with barman and they weren't even clanners.

Really man? It's easy to play fool with Albus regarding TUS past history as he was not around as much as us but that aint happenng with me. I could assume you forgot being in AeF with barman but you proved to be a liar in the last few days (telling us you didn't know about /order feature when nizikawa pmed you before the release about that), you proven to be willing to do anything to not confess guilty or wrong so whatever you say man.

From now on I encourage people to not to take your opinions seriously thus I would kindly ask MI to discharge you from any administrative role on this site as your attitudes do not convey credibility and isn't in any form impartial, this is dangerous.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-152164/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-149429/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-146076/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-145843/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-142719/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-142417/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-141835/

And those were the BnG games I found in the first 15 pages, can't worry to search for more, and for the record I just blocked you on TUS forums, dishonest prick.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 04:45 PM by donnie »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 24, 2021, 04:50 PM »

Really man? It's easy to play fool with Albus regarding TUS past history as he was not around as much as us but that aint happenng with me. I could assume you forgot being in AeF with barman but you proved to be a liar in the last few days (telling us you didn't know about /order feature when nizikawa pmed you before the release about that), you proven to be willing to do anything to not confess guilty or wrong so whatever you say man.

From now on I encourage people to not to take your opinions seriously thus I would kindly ask MI to discharge you from any administrative role on this site as your attitudes do not convey credibility and isn't in any form impartial, this is dangerous.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-152164/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-149429/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-146076/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-145843/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-142719/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-142417/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-141835/

And those were the BnG games I found in the first 15 pages, can't worry to search for more, and for the record I just blocked you on TUS forums, dishonest prick.

Do as I say, not as I do...