Forums
April 26, 2024, 04:52 PM

Author Topic: **Olympics 2012**  (Read 4709 times)

Offline Rok

Re: **Olympics 2012**
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2012, 01:38 PM »
What D1 talks about are people who change wormnet names constantly and perhaps play under several different nicks in during WO. If one choses to pick a different nick than his TUS name and sticks with that, what's the problem, really?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Husk

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2012, 02:35 PM »
Who the **** cares, really? Suppose I decide to play WO as Rochwald. Why the **** do you care? I'm seriously interested.

I'd rather get my ass whooped by Rok than some random newb Rochwald?

Offline Guaton

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2012, 02:41 PM »
Rochwald XDDD thats a good one

Offline theredi

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2012, 03:14 PM »

dont be unfair with me ae, redi. Even u agree with me in some point.

im always little harsh in the morning, but what u mean i agree with u? ofcourse i dont like aliasers i dont even get it why they act the way they do...

but it doesnt change the fact that we cant do shit about it unless we start some big paranoia to check everybodys ip and senseless shit like that so better lets just focus on being better persons by ourselves to each other  8)

Offline HHC

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2012, 03:55 PM »
I play differently depending on the opponent I face.

If only Random and Mablak would alias, then maybe I would feel strong enough to beat them and actually do  :) (yeah right  8))

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2012, 04:37 PM »
to be honest, for me, the aliasers isnt the problem of WO, even in TUS we have many aliasers and fakes xD

I am concerned with the hosters and schemes quality. It is the most problem for me. It is impossible to hf in some tourneys in WO.

Offline Rok

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2012, 04:43 PM »
By now you probably get the idea which hosts/schemes don't make for a fun tournament and not play them. RoH will win this WO anyway  8)

Oh, and happy birthday.  :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Guaton

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2012, 06:01 PM »
By now you probably get the idea which hosts/schemes don't make for a fun tournament and not play them. RoH will win this WO anyway  8)

Oh, and happy birthday.  :)

this WO dont count , noob schemes and less time , looks like a winter wo

nahnahnahnah this is a fake WO nahnah pls professor come as fast as u can to save us with ur rules and whatever .

lol
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 06:03 PM by Guaton »

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2012, 07:45 PM »
By now you probably get the idea which hosts/schemes don't make for a fun tournament and not play them. RoH will win this WO anyway  8)

Oh, and happy birthday.  :)

we have some days yet, keep cool ae! And thx Rok!