Forums
May 03, 2024, 11:07 PM

Author Topic: Annelid's team editor necessary files anyone?  (Read 2087 times)

Offline HHC

Annelid's team editor necessary files anyone?
« on: March 11, 2011, 01:25 PM »
I D/L-ed Annelid's team editor today from Worms2D, but I was unable to find a link to the 'Necessary files' that I need to run it. Does anyone have a link?

The only link I found was on BTP, but it linked to a now dead domain (ppzclan.com).

Hellup

edit: I manually d/led COMCTL32.OCX and copied it into Windows but it doesnt seem to work. Restarted as well, but still no go  :( It does say it's the COMCTL file causing shit though  :(
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 01:45 PM by HHC »

Offline Anubis

Re: Annelid's team editor necessary files anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 03:41 PM »
You need comctl32.ocx in your system32 folder, and VB runtimes package installed. If it doesn't work beyond this, that is certainly weird. :)

Edit: Just made a quick search on my old HDD and I guess that are the required Files to run Annelids Programs. Put them into the system32 folder. You can easily get VB Runtimes via the Microsoft Download Center or google it.

Hope that helps.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 03:50 PM by DeathInFire »

Offline Flux2344

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 01:58 PM »
Hi there all,

I installed the VB runtime files and placed the 'required files' in the System 32 folder and yet TeamEd is still saying that there is a runtime '339' error and the comctl32.ocx is invalid?

Am I supposed to place the TeamEd program somewhere specific or should it be able to run from anywhere?

All help will be appreciated.

Nathan

Offline HHC

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 02:04 PM »
Yeah I have the same issue. Either Windows7 is being a bitch or I'm doing something wrong :(

Offline Flux2344

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 02:21 PM »
Yeah I have the same issue. Either Windows7 is being a bitch or I'm doing something wrong :(

Lmao - cheers - At least I know its probably an OS issue. :)

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 02:52 PM »
I never put any files from BTP into system32, try to put your ocx files with your exe in same folder. Check my attachment.

Offline HHC

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 03:37 PM »
no luck either :(

Offline Flux2344

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 03:58 PM »
I never put any files from BTP into system32, try to put your ocx files with your exe in same folder. Check my attachment.

I did that, and the TeamEd now opens, however I cannot load the WA Team File.. :s

EDIT: Just edit to say it was my fault, I made a new Team file and then overwrote the original one
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:17 PM by Flux2344 »