Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:06 AM

Author Topic: Apparently, ChatGPT is well aware about W:A players and it's history!  (Read 2692 times)

Offline nino

hauhauhauhauha CHATGPT LIES ...ROPE? lmfao??? i always sucked on this porra!!!!

But well, others stuff are true  :D :D :D

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

It says the same thing about everyone lol.

"achieved numerous victories in tournaments and competitions"

Pffft! :D

Offline Mega`Adnan

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Korydex

I once played a 2 hour Fort match, Korydex shared the video recently.

Only other scheme I've ever played for that length of time is a Warmer lol, I remember doing Warmers all night with Americans back in 2000, especially all nighters with TheFudo.
I've never even played a 1 hour hysteria match, and ive played some drawn out matches again turtle players
Top 3 longest hysteria rounds from 2 TRL seasons (3318 replays):
1. 0:56:22
2. 0:54:08
3. 0:46:15

Offline TheWalrus

I once played a 2 hour Fort match, Korydex shared the video recently.

Only other scheme I've ever played for that length of time is a Warmer lol, I remember doing Warmers all night with Americans back in 2000, especially all nighters with TheFudo.
I've never even played a 1 hour hysteria match, and ive played some drawn out matches again turtle players
Top 3 longest hysteria rounds from 2 TRL seasons (3318 replays):
1. 0:56:22
2. 0:54:08
3. 0:46:15
SPW a snail player, 2 of top 3!

Offline TheWalrus

chat gpt said thewalrus was a heavily armed british worm, and a reference to the beatles (it is)

it refused to answer leading questions about whether thewalrus was the worst player the worms community has ever seen, or if thewalrus was a cancer to the tus-wa community.

maybe we will never know :o

Offline rU`

Lmaoo, dissapointed.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline m0nk

Number 10, top bants. WWP, as if ;)

Offline Triad

Re: Apparently, ChatGPT is well aware about W:A players and it's history!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2024, 07:39 PM »
I wanted to see how the current GPT4-powered ChatGPT and Gemini Pro-powered Google Bard would perform, and these are the results:

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2024, 08:06 PM »
Chatgpt is obviously working with data that has been implemented in him thru the net. Now going from this, when you read the answer of chatgpt, its like you're listening to the opinion of Komito :D 70% of TUS posts were made by Komito, so the easiest and quickest material and source he was probably using up was from Komo's forum comments about the "best players"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 08:33 PM by Lupastic »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2024, 08:12 PM »
I wanted to see how the current GPT4-powered ChatGPT and Gemini Pro-powered Google Bard would perform, and these are the results:

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]
Pretty amazing, its right on about some things and clueless about others.  I wonder where it gets some random shit though, like Snoop?!  I like snoop but lol.  And the part about Lordhound being known for strategy gametypes when hes a ttrr god.  Fun read though, and dead on about mablak. 

Offline Korydex

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2024, 08:28 PM »

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

Too easy question. Now ask it who is the worst player :D or maybe something about schemes

Offline Triad

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2024, 09:40 PM »
Too easy question. Now ask it who is the worst player :D or maybe something about schemes
Asked both ChatGPT and Bard about Hysteria and Darts. Bard got both right (altho there is some slight hallucinations, like I never saw explosive barrels on Darts lol), while ChatGPT completely hallucinated.

ChatGPT's answers:

Bard's answers:

Both models have access to internet, but Bard seems to know better when is the best time to use it.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2024, 11:28 PM »
or ask about godmax and football predictions

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2024, 11:49 AM »
Asked both ChatGPT and Bard about Hysteria and Darts. Bard got both right (altho there is some slight hallucinations, like I never saw explosive barrels on Darts lol), while ChatGPT completely hallucinated.

ChatGPT's answers:
[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

Bard's answers:
[attachment=3]

[attachment=4]

Both models have access to internet, but Bard seems to know better when is the best time to use it.

wow, Bards answers are insanely good. although now that services with language models have Internet access, the task is straight-forward.
but LLM inside ChatGPT still hallucinates thought out moust of the details, only knowing the nicknames and basic information