Forums
May 02, 2024, 07:46 AM

Author Topic: Cr8 finder - okay or not?  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Chicken23

Cr8 finder - okay or not?
« on: December 15, 2011, 08:06 PM »
Similar to mablak's thread, this is a tool that gives a player an advantage and doesn't create an even playing field, even tho its a advantage which is small its still a tool to aid your menory, like marking. It's on screen marking the cr8, anyone that forgets the cr8 could easly waste turn time roping to find it, this reduces the occurance of this potential error and therefore an advantage imo.

Shouldnt be allowed.

Offline Chelsea

Re: Cr8 finder - okay or not?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 08:09 PM »

Offline lalo

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 08:33 PM »
As lame as t17

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 09:54 PM »
There were plenty of times in ropers or wxws when I badly calculated where the crate was. This tool gives an unfair advantage and removes your presence of intuition on the field. This should be definitely forbidden.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 11:52 PM »
So does your resolution. Everyone is only allowed to use the original resolution of vanilla W:A. 1024x768 for everyone it is!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 05:11 AM »
It doesn't even show you the path. Just how much close you are in its radius. Also everybody can install rubber and use it.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 07:06 AM »
Chelsea, buy a wide screen 1920x1080 and shut up them ;D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Almog

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 09:05 AM »
eventhough I agree it gives unfair advantage, I don't really care. When I see someone is using it, it only makes me feel that I'm much better player than him xD

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 11:54 AM »
It doesn't even show you the path. Just how much close you are in its radius. Also everybody can install rubber and use it.

exactly what I was thinking.  this seems like a non issue
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi