Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:06 AM

Author Topic: darts ?  (Read 437 times)

Offline Y2JID

darts ?
« on: January 04, 2015, 10:54 AM »
just been looking at a few posts and see theres a new scheme called darts is there anywere i can see a video of this(youtube)
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline XanKriegor

Re: darts ?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 11:57 AM »
Here:

Darts rulez btw

Offline Tomi

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 12:01 PM »
Tonight Gary Anderson vs Phil Taylor on Sky Sports ;)

Offline Hurz

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 01:22 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-745/

nearly 3 years old now, welcome.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 07:35 PM »
Gary Anderson used to play Darts with my Dad and his mates, they practically taught him :D Then of course he went on to become one of the worlds best :D

Talking about the Darts scheme tho, Darts is like 3-4 years old now, SiD invented it years ago then M3ntal introduced me to it and I was hooked, there was only 1 map back then, Scorpus made a new map with a new unique style for landing on target which opened up amazing possibilities for the scheme.

I then went on to make dS - Darts n Stuff, a community on TuS based around the Darts scheme and with the help of other dS members we have helped push Darts to become an official TFL scheme on TuS, we also host various events such as dS Team Challenge, dS Tours, Tournaments, Cups etc.

At 1st the scheme was quite rough, but now we've perfected how to make maps as skill based as possible and eliminate luck factor, it's a good scheme for those who want fast games and very competitive gameplay, it suits me because I don't like strategy much, I prefer games with accuracy and consistency, which is why I liked Ropers/Warmers/BnG and now Darts.

If you wanna find out more about the dS Team Challenges and dS Tours, visit our forums, we put a lot of effort in this scheme it's cool :)

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/ds/