Forums
May 02, 2024, 09:28 PM

Author Topic: Dcrews WA Animation Studio [Create your own WA Replays!]  (Read 5410 times)

Offline dcrew2012

Dcrews WA Animation Studio [Create your own WA Replays!]
« on: January 25, 2012, 10:46 AM »
Make your own Worms Armageddon Animations!! With this new Animation Studio created all by me!

Download Link at bottom of page!

Hello, this is Dcrew here! I am here presenting you with an Animation Studio I've managed to plan and succesfully create in the space of 2 weeks! It's been a long and not-so-easy process. But guess what? I say it was all worth it, you see.. I made it in the way I imagined a replay-creator / editor for worms, I've kind of always wanted to make some crazy replays with such a tool, but never really had thought of making one myself, having quit for a few months and re-joined worms 3 weeks ago. I've had this awesome thought of coming along with one myself, and so the plans for making this begun! It is stable enough for release, and you can make your own replays!

[Images]

[Videos]

(New):

(Old):

[How-To and What is the stuff?]

It took 2 weeks, the least I wish for is some support for this project! And if I get the desired support I am looking for.. then I'd be happy to release content and constant updates!

In the top-right of the Studio you'll notice a few options:

Controls:
LMB on Angle Meter - Increase Angle
RMB on Angle Meter - Decrease Angle
Left Arrow - Go back 1 frame
Right Arrow - Go forward 1 frame
CTRL + Left Arrow - Go back 1 frame at constant speed
CTRL + Right Arrow - Go forward 1 frame at constant speed
W - Move Camera Up
A - Move Camera Left
S - Move Camera Down
D - Move Camera Right
P - Preview Replay (Make sure to save your replay before doing this)

Replays are Save-able, Load-able, and Preview-able!

Download Link: Click here!

Suggestions and Constructive criticism is welcome!

Offline Peja

Re: Dcrews WA Animation Studio [Create your own WA Replays!]
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 10:52 AM »
hm got no f@#!ing idea what to do with this, but for the people who are smarter then me in those things it must be cool. gj
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 11:05 AM »
hm got no f@#!ing idea what to do with this, but for the people who are smarter then me in those things it must be cool. gj

Thank-you! :)

Offline Hussar

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 12:04 PM »
i dont get it, looks cool but what for we would like to create a replays?

i will be more happy if someone finally will crate a pro replay player, with scrollbar and whole stuff.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 12:11 PM »
look rly nice, u did a very nice job, Dcrew.

This could be useful in worm videos.

I coould love if u create something in 3D  :-*

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 12:50 PM »
I don't get it!

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 01:08 PM »
I don't get it!

You create worms animations with this tool.

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 01:47 PM »
im not sure im understanding either... you will have to explain more, dcrew...

how long have you been gone from worms??? do you know that deadcode/ or cybershadow created a folder in your w:a folder that saves ALL replays of ALL games that you play?....

uhmmmm, so what exactly does your program do, that the "saved game replays" does not do?

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 02:59 PM »
im not sure im understanding either... you will have to explain more, dcrew...

how long have you been gone from worms??? do you know that deadcode/ or cybershadow created a folder in your w:a folder that saves ALL replays of ALL games that you play?....

uhmmmm, so what exactly does your program do, that the "saved game replays" does not do?

And you and the rest so far have misunderstood almost everything and none of you seem to understand what the word "Animation" defines. This doesn't at-all record replays, You create worms animations with it.

Coming to this community to post this was a bad idea indeed, didn't expect a bunch of 11 year olds to reply and totally have bad misunderstandings, and bad grammar and spelling.

"ALL replays of ALL", Perhaps you misinterpreted the word all, to phrase it in a manner of "shouting" you simply didn't need to re-phrase it all in capitals, but put it in a bold tag.

"that the "saved game replays" does not do?", Why did you quote 'saved game replays' in a manner of speech quotations? Since it was not a quote of speech but was a quote of something significantly different than speech.

"how long have you been gone from worms??? do you know that deadcode/ or cybershadow created a folder in your w:a folder that saves ALL replays of ALL games that you play?....", Let me re-phrase this in a more sensible and formal manner: Have you been gone from worms for a long time? Such proceedural updates such as a 'Game Replay Saver', Has been created, in-which you can view any game which you have played by opening up a saved-game replay.

Lastly: "im not sure im understanding either... you will have to explain more, dcrew...", "you will", I will not have to do a single thing. I am simply not your average command prompt, So you cannot command me to do such a thing. It's simply your fault that you can't even understand the word "Animation" and instead of looking it up, You post a pointless and demanding post on why you can't understand it and what it does, Do me a favour.. and look up something before writing an article on it (Figure of speech).

A sensible and formal manner would be: I'm not too sure if I understand this and what it does either, Could you please explain to me a-bit more dcrew?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:05 PM by dcrew2012 »

Offline barman

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 03:15 PM »
Lastly: "im not sure im understanding either... you will have to explain more, dcrew...", "you will", I will not have to do a single thing. I am simply not your average command prompt, So you cannot command me to do such a thing. It's simply your fault that you can't even understand the word "Animation" and instead of looking it up, You post a pointless and demanding post on why you can't understand it and what it does, Do me a favour.. and look up something before writing an article on it (Figure of speech).

A sensible and formal manner would be: I'm not too sure if I understand this and what it does either, Could you please explain to me a-bit more dcrew?
Don't mess with rex! There's no escape from having to give us explanations if he tells you so!

(I'm as curious as everyone else, what about an example of something this program is capable of that cannot be done in WA?)
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 03:23 PM »

Don't mess with rex! There's no escape from having to give us explanations if he tells you so!

(I'm as curious as everyone else, what about an example of something this program is capable of that cannot be done in WA?)

You can create such animations of replays that are not possible in Worms, Do I really have to go through all this again but with this forum. For goodness sake, why must all of you be useless? Look up what animation means.. Either that or try this out for yourself.

Offline Peja

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 03:26 PM »
xd your showing the same patience as in t17 forums here  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Hussar

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 03:27 PM »
So Dcrew make some nice animation for showing off !!!!!  :)

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 03:38 PM »
Maybe you shouldn't mislead people into thinking they can actually record "WA Replays" with your cute little tool, then they wouldn't be disappointed after realizing that they can't record WA replays. Hint hint.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 03:39 PM »
So Dcrew make some nice animation for showing off !!!!!  :)

I wish I could, But I am a very busy person.

Maybe when I release the updated version then I will create one. But not right now XD