Forums
May 21, 2024, 08:23 PM

Author Topic: few words about finger roll  (Read 9776 times)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
Re: few words about finger roll
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2010, 12:47 PM »
JEDIxTHeredi the jedi? :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline chakkman

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2010, 01:07 PM »
Wasn't that a quote from LOTR?  :-[

Offline Csongi

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2010, 01:08 PM »
Wasn't that a quote from LOTR?  :-[
yes,indeed xD (fkin gr8 movies)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2010, 06:55 AM »
Hmmm I don't think these "2 space or 1 space" arguement's will ever end. Personally I don't care if you use 2 space's, 1 space or modded space's just as long as there arn't programs pressing that notorious spacebar for you! :P
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 03:17 PM by MissMe »

Offline angus

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2010, 03:32 AM »
i just made this clip ;}

Offline nino

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2010, 04:14 AM »
ROFL NOOB
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline angus

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2010, 05:35 AM »
lmao

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2010, 05:57 AM »
I didn't know you finger rolled? Looks like you use 1 spacebar/key for it. Much props for that.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Maciej

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2010, 12:21 PM »
I didn't know you finger rolled? Looks like you use 1 spacebar/key for it. Much props for that.

Because he uses 1 spacebar, so he can't use his whole potencial.
You will get better tap with 2 spaces, it could be a bit hard at start, but you will get it (it was same here). Finger roll is hard technique, so all finger roll players should be allowed to use them.
Another proof that using fr without 2 spaces is no sense :) You just lose much time for learning that, and then you can't even get faster tap, sad.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 12:23 PM by Maciej »

Offline Csongi

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2010, 01:06 PM »
Another proof that using fr without 2 spaces is no sense :)
ye,look at sm0k,his taps are so slow...
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

Offline Guaton

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2010, 05:15 PM »
Another proof that using fr without 2 spaces is no sense :)
ye,look at sm0k,his taps are so slow...

some1 told me that smok uses 2 spaces xD

Another proof that using fr without 2 spaces is no sense :) You just lose much time for learning that, and then you can't even get faster tap, sad.

:) this is kinda funny , i used to play with 2 spaces , when i started to play with fr , i had a lot of tap ,  but some ppl started to call me cheater , ppl like you ...

i still remember that u called me cheater too many times cos u used to play with 1 space , u were telling to the whole wormnet that i was a cheater cos of my 2 spaces , even frequency ( skippa xD)  told me that u were talking about me and my roping (i miss that guy :( (wooka and skippa used to pwn me everytime at TUT XD)) ... and look now , u are a hard defender of 2 spaces heheh ... as i said , funny shit :P.

when i wanted  to join to nlF , mo0 ( if im righ , thats her nick) started to call me cheater , and when i joined to that comunity , she left nlf  ... smoke( the french one) and statik  had me as a cheater lel ( at least smoke used to play with me) ...  btw , mo0 told me that mablak said we were a bunch of cheaters ( we = TaG) just after the 3rd video from TaG was released ( i would like to have that conversation , but i dont...)

well ... to many ppl called me cheater , like devilage ( but he didnt care about my 2 spaces xD) , twistah , evilone , some unknown zillians xD ,etc..

i stoped playing leagues and stuff (lw and xtc on that moment) cos of those situations , bought a new kb ( cos i broke laptop's kb xDD) and started to play with 1 spacebar...

im talking about 2 years or more ago.

it was not hard to learn with 1 space ( i already knew how to do it with 2 spaces)

and look now :D maybe my roping is not like with 2 spaces but i definitely dont think fr without 2 spaces is no sense , i pwn all those faggots ( ye, u too maciej) :D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 05:19 PM by Guaton »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2010, 05:23 PM »
because in the past I used to play FR on 1 spacebar, and I have never hided that in the past I had other mind about it. I have said it many times, so don't suggest I'm liar.
And as your roper skill is better than mine for sure, I don't think you are better than me in rope race to be honest ;)
I feel free to use 2 spaces, it's hard (I mean finger roll overall), so I want to get some advantage (or faster tap at least) because of that. It's allowed, it doesn't change physics of game (and it even blocks you when you press 2 spaces at once in the same time). I would talk a lot about it but... I have said it before.
peace

Offline angus

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2010, 04:45 AM »
2 spaces is just for handicap peoples =)

Offline rU`

« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2010, 07:06 AM »
:) this is kinda funny , i used to play with 2 spaces , when i started to play with fr , i had a lot of tap ,  but some ppl started to call me cheater , ppl like you ...

i still remember that u called me cheater too many times cos u used to play with 1 space , u were telling to the whole wormnet that i was a cheater cos of my 2 spaces , even frequency ( skippa xD)  told me that u were talking about me and my roping (i miss that guy :( (wooka and skippa used to pwn me everytime at TUT XD)) ... and look now , u are a hard defender of 2 spaces heheh ... as i said , funny shit :P.

when i wanted  to join to nlF , mo0 ( if im righ , thats her nick) started to call me cheater , and when i joined to that comunity , she left nlf  ... smoke( the french one) and statik  had me as a cheater lel ( at least smoke used to play with me) ...  btw , mo0 told me that mablak said we were a bunch of cheaters ( we = TaG) just after the 3rd video from TaG was released ( i would like to have that conversation , but i dont...)

well ... to many ppl called me cheater , like devilage ( but he didnt care about my 2 spaces xD) , twistah , evilone , some unknown zillians xD ,etc..

i stoped playing leagues and stuff (lw and xtc on that moment) cos of those situations , bought a new kb ( cos i broke laptop's kb xDD) and started to play with 1 spacebar...

im talking about 2 years or more ago.

it was not hard to learn with 1 space ( i already knew how to do it with 2 spaces)

and look now :D maybe my roping is not like with 2 spaces but i definitely dont think fr without 2 spaces is no sense , i pwn all those faggots ( ye, u too maciej) :D

[twistah]XXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[/twistah]
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2010, 02:02 PM »
2 spaces is just for handicap peoples =)
thx

btw Guaton,sm0k told me that he use fr with only one space.