Forums
May 14, 2024, 12:58 PM

Author Topic: Finger Rollers - Keyboards  (Read 8842 times)

Offline Dub-c

Re: Finger Rollers - Keyboards
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 07:34 PM »
Lmfao, you gotta f@#!ing love how Anubis comes in here, with his old ass 1990's looking piece of shit, and completely dominates every single roper that ever lived, including Mablak :D

???
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 07:37 PM »
I really just mean Warmers Dub, don't panic ! lol

Offline Anubis

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2013, 08:40 PM »
I actually have Model M2 only. ;D

Offline avirex

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2013, 08:44 PM »
i don't think anubis dominates any roper ever... anubis is good, but please remove his penis from your oral regions.

joe, is it ok to use the keyboards that come with 2 spaces? or do you believe that to be cheating as well?

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2013, 11:23 PM »
That is cheating avi.

Some keyboards have rapid fire buttons included - would you say that isn't cheating?  :P

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2013, 08:43 AM »
Finger rolling sucks for roping.

I use it in other games though:

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2013, 08:46 AM »
What game is that anyway ropa?

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2013, 09:15 AM »
Lmfao, you gotta f@#!ing love how Anubis comes in here, with his old ass 1990's looking piece of shit, and completely dominates every single roper that ever lived, including Mablak :D

???

Don't feed the troll guys....you know what happens.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2013, 10:01 AM »
Cue, just like you, and everybody else, I am entitled to my opinion, and in truth I think Anubis was/is better at Warmers, than any other player that ever existed, that is not trolling.

Anyway, it was meant as a joke seeing as everyone posting very modern hardware, then Anubis posts his old nasty looking (yet very robust and reliable) keyboard.

But fair enough if you guys have nothing better to do than call people trolls when they done nothing wrong lol.

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2013, 10:32 AM »
Cue, just like you, and everybody else, I am entitled to my opinion, and in truth I think Anubis was/is better at Warmers, than any other player that ever existed, that is not trolling.

Anyway, it was meant as a joke seeing as everyone posting very modern hardware, then Anubis posts his old nasty looking (yet very robust and reliable) keyboard.

But fair enough if you guys have nothing better to do than call people trolls when they done nothing wrong lol.

"Completely dominates every single roper that ever lived, including Mablak"

You were trying to start a 10 page debate about who's the better roper.  You love it.

By the end of it we would all be flaming each other, 5 people would be banned from the forums, you'd be talking about drinking vodka, telling super models to f@#! off and you'd have your dictionary out telling us what the actual definition of 'opinion' is.  And loads of other crazy shit like that.

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2013, 10:40 AM »
So going back to the topic - kartious, I myself never bothered to buy these expensive keyboards just for roping. I just bought some cheap 5-10$ worth keyboard and modded my spacebar with putting little flat plastic square under it (you have to adjust it couple of times to get a proper effect though). It contributed in very high responsivity of spacebar making it easier to control the taps and also I gained comparable speed to double space scripts. So, if you don't want to spend much money you can modify your regular keyboard. :)

Offline StepS

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2013, 10:47 AM »
the problem is that most keyboards' buttons are way too "huge" in height. I can't understand why there aren't as much flat keyboards as there are on laptops (I know, it's to economize space on laptops, but such keyboards are really better even on their own). I once tried a "huge" keyboard again. space was terrible indeed. this is why I always roped fast with 1 finger and 1 space on my laptop. :) and its in a lot better condition than it would be on any other standard KB (bigger amplitude gives bigger imbalance, thus the serving period is less). it's still perfect in fact, but I've got a new laptop already.
on the other side, typing on the "huge" keyboards is also very bad, however this may just be my own experience since I'm already used to flat keyboard for years.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 10:52 AM by StepS »
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2013, 11:45 AM »
You've lost the plot cue lol.

Best keyboard I ever had was a DELL Quietkey (I think that was name of it anyway...) It was the fossil of keyboards but damn it had good response !

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2013, 12:31 PM »
Logitech ultra flat.  Great low profile keys.  Tried media elite and g15 and stuck with this for the last 5 or so years.  All other keyboards' keys seem too big and bulky once you get used to low profile laptop style keys.

Offline Sir-J

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2013, 12:50 PM »
-
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:30 PM by Rudolf289 »