Forums
May 04, 2024, 03:46 AM

Author Topic: Gaming keyboard..  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Gaming keyboard..
« on: May 10, 2014, 01:54 AM »
A friend recommended me to get Logitech keyboard for roping purposes but I do not know what kind of Logitech gaming keyboard to get that has no key-locks on.  My budget on a gaming keyboard is around 90-150 dollar keyboards. Also, I want to know if there are any good gaming keyboard around that budge that is not Razer BlackWidow keyboards. I was looking at this keyboard but I do not know if it has keylocks on it or not. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-G510s-Gaming-Keyboard-with-Game-Panel-LCD-Screen-920-004967-/300927967353?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item4610b46079

Thanks,

Farco.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 01:56 AM by Farco »
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline ANO

Re: Gaming keyboard..
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 07:41 AM »
I think thath is ok..btw there is a thread with a list of kb with keylock.   
Consjder that all kb have to be modded a bit for wet experiences.. if anubis buy a china kb of gum and he works on it,you  coulx have even the 710gz but you would be dead

oh man... i ve noticed yr signature only now... i wanted to add porco dio del dio cane figlio di qyel qyadribudiulo della madonna puttana. Me too i m really used to talk with christ
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:25 AM by ANO »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 08:56 AM »
 90-150 for a keyboard?

f@#!ing f@#! man

If I was going to spend 200 on a KB I'd f@#!ing know the ins and outs of all keyboards in the world by now.

Instead you come here asking for logitach  and preaching about your god and without a clue on what you're doing.

If I were you I wouldn't spend more than 50 bucks and even then I'd consider it a waste because I have 0 faith in your approach towards life.

edit: you know why kids die every odd second of easily preventable malaria or malnutrition? it's to teach us, the white, how free will works, man.

edit2: what state are you from

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 09:03 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 09:08 AM »
now that was mean..
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 01:05 PM »
ropa your a complete dick, get over yourself...

the guy wants a KB for roping, so why would he need to study the ins and the outs? hes in the right place to ask...

are you suggesting he goes to f@#!ing logitech forums, and asks them what keyboard they will recommend for roping? stfu all ready.

Farco.. Logitech Illuminated are nice, either 720, or 940... (could be 740 or 920) cant go wrong with one of those...  the keys are low profile, like a laptop, also spring loaded, so they spring back quicker (and being low profile have less distance to spring back)

its very compact, and sleek compared to any other kbs i have had, it does not come with any macro functions, or other high end gaming kb functions (other then illuminated keys) but for me that was not a problem... its nice for typing, and worming.. my only 2 main concerns.

you should start here for advice on what to get, then do a little research on your own, disregarding any of aerox posts would also be good advice. gl

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 02:48 PM »
ropa your a complete dick, get over yourself...

the guy wants a KB for roping, so why would he need to study the ins and the outs? hes in the right place to ask...

are you suggesting he goes to f@#!ing logitech forums, and asks them what keyboard they will recommend for roping? stfu all ready.

Farco.. Logitech Illuminated are nice, either 720, or 940... (could be 740 or 920) cant go wrong with one of those...  the keys are low profile, like a laptop, also spring loaded, so they spring back quicker (and being low profile have less distance to spring back)

its very compact, and sleek compared to any other kbs i have had, it does not come with any macro functions, or other high end gaming kb functions (other then illuminated keys) but for me that was not a problem... its nice for typing, and worming.. my only 2 main concerns.

you should start here for advice on what to get, then do a little research on your own, disregarding any of aerox posts would also be good advice. gl

avirex, alright, my post was mean, but get behind my thought for a bit right

in this time of recession, I find it borderline tasteless that someone shows so little clue in a product he wants to spend 200 bucks on, specially when that's about 20 times more expensive than the norm and that if he so much needs specialized gear, it's really lazy to show he's totally clueless.

My advice was as good as it gets, don't spend that much money with that little clue, you'll be wasting money.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 03:53 PM »
I think there have been like 3-4 threads regarding this already, use search for wisdom!

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 02:34 AM »
I did a little research and read the reviews about G710 and they are 100% satisfactory... But it kinda still convince me to whether or not to get it still... If any of u guys have g710, how do you guys like it so far? ;/
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 09:46 AM »
man, you don't understand.. Jesus makes you blind... DO A RESEARCH IN THIS FORUM!

And before investing 150 USD, learn to rope, I understand you are a beginner and neither a fan of roping schemes and you are so spoiled that you want a mechanical keyboard uahuah Ok, good for you... Take the g710, it's good for roping and after you will have bought it, spend 8 hours per day for couple of years to learn roping, because having a good kb will not change your noobish. after these two years, you will probably have f@#!ed the space or something else... but that s another story.

if you can afford for a g710, stop asking, is a mechanical kb, is good... but just to let you know, decent ropers here around, don't use that kb, maybe there is someone, but there is nothing they cannot do with any other good keyboard with some modded components... this to be sure you have understood you need to learn how to rope and to do this, you need press that f@#!ing space soooo many times.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2014, 11:24 AM »
I agree.

he can stll get a robust and reasonable priced mechanical keyboard that will last him for ages providing he keeps it clean.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007651%20600470467%20600470468%20600470469%204025%20600009731%204026&IsNodeId=1&name=%2450%20-%20%2475

you're welcome
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2014, 04:02 PM »
I'm using a 10 euro keyboard with keylock, it's not the keyboard, it's the player (;

logitech k200

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 04:04 PM by Husk »

Offline Rogi

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2014, 06:35 PM »
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|