Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:23 PM

Author Topic: Get paid to play..  (Read 4165 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Get paid to play..
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2010, 11:40 PM »
Thats all I can see? Exactly, I can read, well done Sherlock...

You are saying I care, and you are the one providing individual quotes? Yeah, nice one lol.

I am talking about Wnet not a website you complete and utter idiot, do you even have a brain?

Sarcasm, yeah ok then, fine, it WAS sarcasm obviously, but was obviously the kind that starts trouble and you know it.

I don't see any valid arguement you have provided, you just whined and moaned about being poor and then insulted me before I even said anything to or about you, go figure...

Look, why don't we just agree to disagree, we obviously have vast different opinions on well, everything? Let's just call a truce and ignore each other, or are you going to continue to go on and on and on?

Offline nappy

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2010, 12:32 AM »
You are saying I care, and you are the one providing individual quotes? Yeah, nice one lol.
Nice try at logic :D

I am talking about Wnet not a website you complete and utter idiot, do you even have a brain?
Lol yeah, I insult noobs on wormnet and drink Christian babies' blood for breakfast. Also what's about these insults, are you nervous? :)

why don't we just agree to disagree
Because you are funny as hell XD

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2010, 01:15 AM »
Komo, these threads wouldn't get out of hand if you read people's posts properly... I do agree this thread needs a lock.