Forums
May 03, 2024, 09:45 PM

Author Topic: Get your CWT games done!  (Read 936 times)

Offline Free

Get your CWT games done!
« on: October 02, 2023, 03:20 PM »
Step it up guys!

Offline KinslayeR

Re: Get your CWT games done!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 06:31 PM »
I am in sweden, coming back in Friday, will try to play all games at weekend

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 06:46 PM »
#bringtanerback
#weneedartecfaxytoo
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 06:48 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023, 12:23 AM »
#bringtanerback

If he wants to come back then he needs to start behaving, and everyone should stop supporting that kind of behaviour in the first place.

Offline taner

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2023, 06:10 PM »
the whole world knows i am full christian mode once cwt starts.

Online Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2023, 06:59 PM »
is it because taner said on the cwt site's shoutbox that kayz has a voice like hitler...? ??? ??? (he really does tbh and it was funny :D :D )
is this really enough to exclude a top intermediate player from a tournament by a few snowflakes while all the others share a good laugh at a random cheeky lil trashtalking comment? ???

#justicetotaner #reelectionforBiden2024 #freePalestine #f*ckusaamerica #orbánegygeciO1G

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2023, 07:23 PM »
is this really enough to exclude a top intermediate player from a tournament

I'm not sure how well your ability to grasp reality is...

But obviously yes, considering he was actually banned

More so, CWT is the most prestegious event in all of Worms Armageddon, a yearly event that takes place every year since 2002. It has the best of the best players...

A lot of people gather to watch this stuff on stream. I've even seen people have their families watching and supporting them... We are trying to promote Worms Armageddon to draw in more players, that's not going to happen if we allow this kind of childish and primitive behaviour, parents won't let their kinds be involved, and people won't want to be part of toxic communities.

I guarantee you billions of people would agree that joking about "Hitler" is not funny.

If you want to joke about that stuff, at least have the respect to other people to keep it in private with your other childish friends.

Edit - Also, yes, taner is a very good player, I am not the only person who wishes he would grow up a bit though. When he was on the Twitch channel as a commentator we saw the best side of him... Well mannered, well spoken, friendly and passionate about the event. That's the good side of him I'd personally like to see more of.

Offline taner

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2023, 07:32 PM »
Never joked about Hitler but rather about Kayz's voice.I'm pretty sure Kayz is not offended by that.

Offline taner

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2023, 07:34 PM »
top 3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2023, 07:36 PM »
Never joked about Hitler but rather about Kayz's voice.I'm pretty sure Kayz is not offended by that.

Yeah, I wasn't offended either, the point still stands though, we can all do better if we want to keep this community thriving and bring in new players and make new friends.

Offline taner

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2023, 07:38 PM »
Komo do you ever get tired of yourself?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2023, 07:43 PM »
Yes of course, that's why we all need to sleep because nobody can stand anyone 24/7, including ourselves! :D

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2023, 03:09 PM »
I think we need taner to give some other players chance to get some easy points

Offline taner

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2023, 04:31 PM »
top 3 i need to replace someone to be top 3