Forums
May 02, 2024, 06:14 AM

Author Topic: Hi everyone :D  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Warlord

Hi everyone :D
« on: February 28, 2012, 03:00 PM »
Warlord 2012- limited edition.

Retired of the worms' fields for a long time, the 23 years old argentinian good player, Warlord, has came back to the game. But with some limitations: He could install the game in his new PC with windows 7, but the damn notebook hasn't got "F" keys, so he can't use the fast keys for use the weapons XD!!. The stupid PC has got other functions in the F1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,and 12 and a red buttom called "Fn" for use the Fs. But in the worms, it doesn't work :D. So , the pro warlord can play but not as fast as before, :D. The most funny is that when you finish roping and touching the walls and press "f1" for the zooka, you block the sound instead shoot :D

The ex UIS & JEDI clan, now  is with no clan and with no participation for the Worm Olympics. But he feels good and is optimist: "I need to train, it will be hard but the most important is that I can play". About his clan situation, he tries to enter to dP and che clan but hasn't got any success. But it isn't a problem for this experienced player, who now thinks that he doesn't need a clan to demonstrate his skills.

By: Any worms armageddon online newspaper (?)

Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol

Offline Wolfgang

Re: Hi everyone :D
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 03:58 PM »
hi gaylord :D
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Turko

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 04:02 PM »
Hey warly, no, there isnt a wa online newspaper :P . By the way, where do you buy a notebook without the F keys, in la salada?
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 04:16 PM »
that Fn key is is called the Function Key, and when you hold that down, you can fuction your other keys that are part of your Fkeys...

maybe yours acts like the capslock key does...

so maybe try pressing that Fn key again to unactivate it... then try your Fkeys puto

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 04:22 PM »
avi's computer advice never works tho...
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline barman

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 05:25 PM »
Hmm, using an external keyboard appears to me as the most sensible option in that situation.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline StepS

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 07:57 PM »
hey mañ!! ñ_ñ !
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Anubis

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 07:57 PM »
I always think of the true Canadian Warlord when I see this one.

Offline HHC

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 07:59 PM »
I always think of the true Canadian Warlord when I see this one.

Wargod you mean?  :o

Offline Anubis

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 08:00 PM »
Yeah I mix them up often. :)
I know it was Wargod but I failed to post Wargod up there.

Offline HHC

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 08:01 PM »
woot, that's one-of-a-kind: an anubis-fail!  ;D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 08:09 PM »
I never was a laptop guy but I think you can turn off fn key or make its default not to mess with f keys.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:12 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 08:16 PM »
Worst case scenario: remap all keys for worms and turn it on when u wanna play, a pain, but the cheapest+fastest solution.

Offline Lex

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 01:09 PM »
KeyTweak is a Windows program that allows you to remap keys on the OS level, meaning there would be 0 input lag or compatibility issues.  Of course, you'd have to find keys you're willing to give up (while the keys are remapped) to use it.

I used KeyTweak to remap my Caps Lock key to "Macintosh Keypad =" so I can bind it to things in games, and also because I don't ever use Caps Lock.  It works quite nicely.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 01:11 PM by Lex »

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 01:25 AM »
Yo Warl.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.