Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:54 AM

Author Topic: KEYBOARD - Definitive ! +Photos  (Read 26899 times)

Offline Sbaffo

Re: KEYBOARD - Definitive ! +Photos
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2016, 12:10 PM »

I've had previously a razer blackwidow and it's mechanical

how comes i didn't like it?

I once bought an american pizza, it was pizza, how come I didn't like it?

scroll the shit and go nuts get a mechanical

Offline Sensei

« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2016, 12:14 PM »
john stockton avatar  :-*

I knew you'll be first to notice!  :-*

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2016, 02:55 PM »
I didn't buy razer only for WA, i used to play LoL too years ago, and i was fine with it, wasn't good enough tho for wa

Offline skunk3

« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2016, 05:12 PM »

Anubis is by far the best roper in this thread

Maybe when it comes to warming. When it comes to actual ropers and racing, no.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2016, 06:14 PM »
I'm just disagreeing with you. Anubis was a hell of a warmer roper back in the day, but best overall roper? Nah.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2016, 06:50 PM »
Warmer ≠ Overall roper player (WxW, Roper, TTRR)

That's what he meant i guess. How about you btw, have you ever competed?

Offline Husk

« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2016, 07:18 PM »
he has, under another name ofc

Offline skunk3

« Reply #142 on: May 09, 2016, 07:28 PM »
Anubis is by far the best roper in this thread

if you were really disagreeing, you'd actually need a point or some sort of intelligent counter-argument, a name would suffice really, you're not doing any of that just adding to the noise  ::)

I made a clear point about how this thread should be used most efficiently, that is, listening to those that actually know what they're talking about, and highlighted those that posted in this thread. You forgot to read the last 3 words of a 9 word message, twice, and are making me go back and forth explaining you that you can't just take words out of context fabricate imaginary arguments in your head and come here pretend you're having a discussion  ;D

plus, why should we trust the dude that never played competitively, or rather, never competed?

I never bothered making an 'argument' as I was sharing an opinion and didn't feel the need to qualify what I said. Anubis isn't the best overall roper in this thread. I'll keep my opinions on who is best to myself. You misinterpreted what I typed. I didn't fail to read those 3 words. You're just assuming stuff and trying to make an argument where there isn't one.

Who are you, btw? You're talking about me as though I'm some random newcomer, yet you're either on here as an alias, or you're just some random noob. I sure as heck have never seen your name on WormNET. I've started playing W:A on launch day, bud.

As far as never competing, that isn't true. I played a lot of ranked/competitive matches (both solo and clanner) back in the day. I was playing ranked matches well before TUS existed.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 07:31 PM by skunk3 »

Offline skunk3

« Reply #143 on: May 09, 2016, 07:32 PM »
Husk, are you pissed off at me because I whooped your ass in that roper the other day? FFS man all you do is just follow me around on the boards and say snarky shit. Get a grip.

Offline Husk

« Reply #144 on: May 09, 2016, 08:38 PM »
Husk, are you pissed off at me because I whooped your ass in that roper the other day? FFS man all you do is just follow me around on the boards and say snarky shit. Get a grip.

dude I wasn't talking about u

Offline skunk3

« Reply #145 on: May 09, 2016, 08:43 PM »
I'm not trying to fool anyone. Anyone who matters knows me. Why would I make up stuff... so I can impress some alias on a forum I barely give a crap about? (No offense, people...)

Just learned how to rope? That's hilarious. I'm inactive as hell and can still obliterate 95% of wormnet. Not bragging, just simple fact.

I also never defended membranes over mechanical... once again, you misinterpreted what I said. Is English not your native language? You sure seem to struggle with it, you insignificant nobody.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #146 on: May 09, 2016, 09:42 PM »
I'm inactive as hell and can still obliterate 95% of wormnet. Not bragging, just simple fact.

Nah skunk3. You're a good roper, but a bit better at bragging than actual roping.
If you said number like 50 I wouldn't interfer , but 95.. That's a bit LOL-ish ;)

Offline skunk3

« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2016, 02:30 AM »
I'm inactive as hell and can still obliterate 95% of wormnet. Not bragging, just simple fact.

Nah skunk3. You're a good roper, but a bit better at bragging than actual roping.
If you said number like 50 I wouldn't interfer , but 95.. That's a bit LOL-ish ;)

I'd say it's pretty accurate based upon all of the games I've played since I've been back. I've played a LOT of ropers, wxw, big rr, etc... I am too lazy to check replay files and whatnot but I'm sure my win rate is over 90%, and I'm not talking about playing random noobs. Devilage did give me a painful loss in a 2vs2 roper and SiD raped me in Big RR (he was my primary rival before I went inactive), but overall I've been kicking butt. I dunno why I am constantly underestimated even though I beat other vets all of the time and I've been around forever. I also dunno why people think that if I don't have a TUS record to back myself up, I'm just talking shit when I have proven myself over the years on many occasions to be one of the best... *shrug*
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:42 AM by skunk3 »

Offline skunk3

« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2016, 02:31 AM »
Btw, we all know Caye is Ropa. It's blatantly obvious.

(btw ropa in case you forgot, I was always a better roper than you)

Offline lalo

« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2016, 02:51 AM »

I'd say it's pretty accurate based upon all of the games I've played since I've been back. I've played a LOT of ropers, wxw, big rr, etc... I am too lazy to check replay files and whatnot but I'm sure my win rate is over 90%, and I'm not talking about playing random noobs. Devilage did give me a painful loss in a 2vs2 roper and SiD raped me in Big RR (he was my primary rival before I went inactive), but overall I've been kicking butt. I dunno why I am constantly underestimated even though I beat other vets all of the time and I've been around forever. I also dunno why people think that if I don't have a TUS record to back myself up, I'm just talking shit when I have proven myself over the years on many occasions to the best of the best... *shrug*