Forums
May 02, 2024, 12:53 PM

Author Topic: Looking for clan  (Read 5704 times)

Offline Sbaffo

Re: Looking for clan
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2016, 07:08 PM »
Why not stop all the talking and actually arrange decent number of games and play?

because he refuses to play in your beautiful league

well, to be fair, he's now looking for a clan so he can put the blame on someone else when the inevitable happens

i thought the same thing huahauhauhauhau

Offline skunk3

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2016, 07:09 PM »
I was going to, but I decided to no longer even waste my time directly responding to trolls. People like Ropa and SBaffo clearly have self-esteem issues and use W:A as a self-coping mechanism. Maybe current or former ranked glory helps them feel better about some other aspects of their lives that are lacking in some way? Who knows?

You guys start posting to a thread that has nothing to do with you, a thread with an *explicit* request to not have any shit-talking or trolling, and yet here you are. Ever since I started posting to TUS, there's been a small handful of people who basically make the experience of being here and participating miserable, when it should be fun. It's all just so childish and immature. I know that Baffo's only a kid, but Ropa is old enough that he should be more mature.

Washing my hands of any future troll attempts. Will respond to civil,  non-duplicitous replies.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2016, 07:10 PM »
The behavior presented in this thread is a perfect example of how and why Worms is dying and why most people are either done with the game or inactive as hell. The ego trippin' is just too much.

All I wanna do is join a skilled clan that is up for playing matches with each other in order to practice up. If you have nothing to contribute, move along please.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:16 PM by skunk3 »

Offline philie

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2016, 07:18 PM »
Spoiler! View

haha, fu komo xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2016, 07:20 PM »
The behavior presented in this thread is a perfect example of how and why Worms is dying and why most people are either done with the game or inactive as hell. The ego trippin' is just too much.

All I wanna do is join a skilled clan that is up for playing matches with each other in order to practice up. If you have nothing to contribute, move along please.

This is bullshit

you make these posts back in the day and you get shredded to pieces from all different angles it wouldn't even be funny

people are super moderate nowadays, they just choose to let you live happily in your delusion
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:22 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2016, 10:09 PM »
Mablak, who can get a multikill on his first turn every time, and a one-hit kill in almost every other turn, or at least screw you over somehow.
Isn't that how Intermediate is supposed to be played?

People like Ropa and SBaffo clearly have self-esteem issues and use W:A as a self-coping mechanism. Maybe current or former ranked glory helps them feel better about some other aspects of their lives that are lacking in some way?
I'll ask Hussar if he has any certificates of hypocrisy left, you're definitely going to be awarded
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2016, 10:31 PM »
You know I love you Vince but you are f@#!ing up hard in this thread, buddy.  I'm really not surprised that there aren't any clan offers for you right now, it seems that you are acting like a bit of a rube.  On one hand you talk about your immense skills, but then demonstrate your 0 sum knowledge of intermediate.  Mablak would likely beat you 10+ straight rounds, 2 i s nothing, and if you don't get a multikill with your first worm 50% of the time, you are doing it wrong.  Somehow you have this vested belief that you should win every game.  What happened to the attitude you had when you first came back?  Where you didn't care whether you won or lost?  That is so far gone, you have gone down the rabbit hole and never returned since, your immense ego has taken over.  I've known you a long time, and you aren't really a top 10 player in any scheme, sorry buddy.  That is just the reality.  You either need to play some games in classic league, or drop the dialogue about your great skill, sorry.  You are currently the king that sits in the castle alone, yelling and pointing at the townspeople below, while they all wonder what the f@#! the mad king is doing.  Sbaffo is right about one thing, the people you have been playing are random noobs, with few exceptions.  You are truly an awesome dude and a good friend, but people aren't seeing that at all with these ego-driven, agenda posts.

Offline ANO

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2016, 10:45 PM »
yeee, listen to Wally, that is what me and others were trying to tell you, before you irritate even Jesus Christ.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2016, 11:22 PM »
You are currently the king that sits in the castle alone, yelling and pointing at the townspeople below, while they all wonder what the f@#! the mad king is doing.

Haha.. Man. We've been oscillating in our WA friendship since the first game, but I gotta give you one thing: Best TUS debater ever!

Preach on brother!

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2016, 11:41 PM »
Stomped xD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2016, 11:50 PM »
Spoiler! View

haha, fu komo xD

Hahahaha xD At least I mocked myself too :D

Offline Senator

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2016, 08:59 AM »
Heard he has been playing with vertical sync on. No wonder if he hasn't reached his prime (whatever that was).

@topic
I doubt u'll find a clan that wants to train hard :D It's just tus and clanners as u know.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:03 AM by Senator »

Offline theredi

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2016, 09:45 AM »
i hope it`ll work for u ;]

did this intermediate look like this? 1;46;30:

also check the conversation from 1;25;20 and try to remember it!!!

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2016, 10:25 AM »
Just ignore these people...this thread is starting to be entertaining so don't go half-komo and stop posting  :D. You have been associated with bfw for a while, and there is some stigma that goes with that. Cool clan but not taken seriously as pro wormers... more just a bunch of semi-skilled stoners and drunks who play funners together all the time. Since there's a league reset try playing some tus singles... i think you will enjoy them, and if you win some it will shut some of these people up and you can regain your formerly revered status ;D.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2016, 10:29 AM »
Heard he has been playing with vertical sync on. No wonder if he hasn't reached his prime (whatever that was).

@topic
I doubt u'll find a clan that wants to train hard :D It's just tus and clanners as u know.

Don't understand how anyone plays with vsyncs turned off. You guys must all have better PCs than I do xD