Forums
May 15, 2024, 07:46 AM

Author Topic: Looking for clan  (Read 5732 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: Looking for clan
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2016, 10:37 AM »
VSync and Assisted Vsync are not working as it should work, disable it .
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Kradie

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2016, 11:31 AM »
It's way better with vsync option disabled.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline spleen17

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2016, 11:40 AM »

No thanks.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2016, 11:51 AM »
Yeah once you get used to the little screen tears it's great

Offline Ryan

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2016, 11:59 AM »
Haha Rabbit was that sarcastic?

I improved noticeably after removing vsync.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2016, 12:03 PM »
I have tried it both ways, with vsyncs off I feel I have much less control of the rope, and no noticeable improvement in speed. Plus the screen tears are annoying, and the whirling background particles in the lobby make me nauseous.

You will not convince me to turn it off in a million years :P

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2016, 12:56 PM »
I guess the better way for you skunk3 to improve at this game is to turn off vsync and then... uninstall WA.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 01:06 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2016, 01:00 PM »
Uninstall, Uninstall!

=23

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2016, 01:06 PM »
Uninstall, Uninstall!

=23
angry joe is the shit, the guy is so likeable

Offline Anubis

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2016, 01:22 PM »
His Risen 2 review is the greatest. :D I really like him too.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2016, 01:27 PM »
I have tried it both ways, with vsyncs off I feel I have much less control of the rope, and no noticeable improvement in speed. Plus the screen tears are annoying, and the whirling background particles in the lobby make me nauseous.

Less control of the rope? Maybe it's because you are reluctant to master a ''unfamiliar'' way of handling it.
When I turned vsync option off,  roping felt like a breeze, and I immediately got over 1000fps with no problem. I have no screen tears, unlike others that have similar system specification as I have.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2016, 01:35 PM »

Less control of the rope? Maybe it's because you are reluctant to master a ''unfamiliar'' way of handling it.
When I turned vsync option off,  roping felt like a breeze, and I immediately got over 1000fps with no problem. I have no screen tears, unlike others that have similar system specification as I have.
lol 1000 fps, whats the point of 1000 fps when nothing happens in 9/10 frames?  You realize your brain cant comprehend much over 200 fps, right?

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2016, 01:38 PM »
Haha Rabbit was that sarcastic?

I improved noticeably after removing vsync.
I was being serious. I did notice tiny screen tears when I first did it but don't even see them now.
But I definitely fall less, used to get small screen lags then fall a lot but I don't get the screen lags with vsyncs off.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2016, 01:49 PM »

If it works for you then great, but I told you I am not interested in changing my settings at this time.

Not sure why you are trying so hard to convert me. ???  I know you like to be right all the time but with this it is clearly a case of personal preference.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2016, 02:03 PM »
I've always roped with Vsync on also(since when I remember ever seeing it), I like it, but pretty sure if I had the right hardware/software installed having it turned off could be an improvement.