Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:30 AM

Author Topic: Looking for clan  (Read 5730 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: Looking for clan
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2016, 02:59 PM »
I have tried it both ways, with vsyncs off I feel I have much less control of the rope, and no noticeable improvement in speed. Plus the screen tears are annoying, and the whirling background particles in the lobby make me nauseous.

You will not convince me to turn it off in a million years :P

Less control of the rope? Maybe it's because you are reluctant to master a ''unfamiliar'' way of handling it.
When I turned vsync option off,  roping felt like a breeze, and I immediately got over 1000fps with no problem. I have no screen tears, unlike others that have similar system specification as I have.
lol 1000 fps, whats the point of 1000 fps when nothing happens in 9/10 frames?  You realize your brain cant comprehend much over 200 fps, right?

You can't limit the FPS in W:A when you turn off Vsync. I also have 1000fps, I think it's the maximum value you can reach.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2016, 03:10 PM »
@ Walrus: I dunno anything about that, nor did I say anything about seeing difference between 200-1000fps.

Actually, you can get 1500fps if you have the chat lowered. But yeah, 1000-1300fps is default on my end.

@ Spleen: I don't think it is about me being ''right'' all the time (According to your analyzes based on my perception. But screen tears isn't anyone's preferred way of playing. But the fact remains irrefutablem vsync option off = Much more fluid experience.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2016, 03:28 PM »
to all those talking about vsync affecting you in an unique way

software works differently depending on other software and hardware, also, people have completely opposite opinions on the way the same thing feels

so I conclude: you're all right (or wrong)

now eagerly awaiting skunk to address Wally (even though it's mostly things that have already been said, coming from this new player makes things harder for skunk to wave the "you're all biased against me" card)
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2016, 03:33 PM »
@ Walrus: I dunno anything about that, nor did I say anything about seeing difference between 200-1000fps.

Actually, you can get 1500fps if you have the chat lowered. But yeah, 1000-1300fps is default on my end.

@ Spleen: I don't think it is about me being ''right'' all the time (According to your analyzes based on my perception. But screen tears isn't anyone's preferred way of playing. But the fact remains irrefutablem vsync option off = Much more fluid experience.

That's odd, I am measuring with Steam in-built FPS feature. Weird that it caps out on 1000 on my end. Like it's always 1000 so I figured that would be the maximum, hard to believe I reach exactly 1000 and it never varies. :D

Offline skunk3

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2016, 03:42 PM »
I was gonna take the time to respond, but what's the point?

All I wanted was to join a more active clan. You guys won. I'm done with W:A and these boards.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2016, 04:07 PM »
so you're done with the game because your idea of yourself is not the one the community has?

hard not to draw conclusions about issues
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline philie

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2016, 04:51 PM »
hahaha pffff

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2016, 05:45 PM »
Good job guys! Keep killing WA!

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2016, 06:33 PM »
How is that our responsibility when he can't understand that he's not "up there" as he tries to feed us. I am sorry but I can't help but laugh at this whole situation, I am glad I didn't turn into a full of myself asshole that can't even back it up through any current nor past accomplishments. Average in everything is not bad, he can be proud of that considering the state of W:A, he would be a decent addition to most clans, especially when activity is the most important thing atm. But he wants to sell himself as an "elite" player that should be begged to join a clan, which will not happen. I'd suggest training through TUS singles, make yourself a name that you are consistent 60%+ winrate in most popular schemes and then this will look a whole lot different.

There are many people that work their ass off to get the status of being considered the best in what they are doing and a random guy claiming he is equal is insulting to many of them. He deserved this harsh treatment because he created it himself, he has no respect towards those that are above him and is lacking judgement of his own individual skill in the broad sense.

Offline theredi

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2016, 06:33 PM »
lmfaoooooo im not gonna say who u are skunkzor coz i dont wanna get muted for saying the truth, and u adnan stop talking about things u have no idea about... talkin about pokemoms with zalo should be enough for u

Offline ANO

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2016, 07:14 PM »
uahahahaha last 2 comments docet.

Offline Husk

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2016, 07:26 PM »
There are many people that work their ass off to get the status of being considered the best in what they are doing and a random guy claiming he is equal is insulting to many of them. He deserved this harsh treatment because he created it himself, he has no respect towards those that are above him and is lacking judgement of his own individual skill in the broad sense.

very well said

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2016, 07:28 PM »
I was gonna take the time to respond, but what's the point?

All I wanted was to join a more active clan. You guys won. I'm done with W:A and these boards.
Or you could try being humble and not a victim.....

Offline ANO

« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2016, 10:34 PM »
so... back to the topic... i was roping until tonight with direct draw 32  and vs on. uhuhuhu I have also changed kb 3 days ago, a mechanical one... I am currently confused uhuhuhu but everything looks better, but i am unsecure at the moment, need to get used and to trust the new systrm xD I do see screen  tears...

bhow would you describe the difference of playong with or without vertical stuff?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:36 PM by ANO »

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2016, 12:13 AM »
You could always just start fresh under a new alias. It's very refreshing not to have to say hi to everyone and not getting roped into boring funners with 6 players all the time.