Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:54 PM

Author Topic: Looking for clan  (Read 5681 times)

Offline skunk3

Re: Looking for clan
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 10:20 AM »
Ask pbc about join them :)

https://www.tus-wa.com/groups/pbc/

Skunk3, I offer myself for Elite, T17, Hysteria, Shopper, Bng clanners in case you wanted to create a clan yourself

Open your clan with Vesuvio, maybe Godmax and Tobi also will join. (dunno who else, Taner is inactive)

gl with your clan ;)
Oh look, another person who I literally haven't played in a minimum of 2-3 years, if ever? How cute.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 10:36 AM »
I would say join NBR but you are right, we are inactive as f@#!.
Yea it's just me hosting warmers all day long in my Timezone  :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 10:51 AM »
angst

So you still think you're better than me even though I roped circles around you with witnesses after being 1 year off the game?

you must be truly deluded

you should start by playing singles, get beaten up a bit and get some perspective on this whole worming thing you seem so alien to, even after 20 years
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 11:28 AM »
"I feel like I play the best people that are on each time I go on Wormnet, but unfortunately, what that means is that a lot of the time I play vs. people who are far below my skill level (no offense to anyone intended)" You just answered your self  hahahahaha your opponents are only a bunch of random noobs from wormnet, the only time you get to play with pro players you get beaten up and raped hard, like in the game i'm attaching here.

"TUS singles doesn't hold much appeal to me 90% of the time, but joining a clan and then possibly doing some serious clanning does sound fun after I feel like I'm back to my full skill level." WHAT? Clanner are basically like tus singles xDDD you don't want to shame your self in real 1v1 competition coz you're a pussy.

"I am aware of that. I was just expressing how it's frustrating getting crap placement 2 games in a row in which he gets to go first. By the end of the first turn of the game I'm already f@#!ed. I think I've figured out his strategy though. He doesn't conserve AT ALL. Just comes at you with everything he has from the beginning and goes for one-shot kills to keep the HP deficit as large as possible. It was a learning lesson... can't "turtle" up with 2 vs. 2 with 8 worms. Even with turn advantage, you're still kinda screwed if you have a really massive HP deficit and mobility is limited." Like in the 2nd attachment, you're finding excuses over losing against someone far better than you, grow some balls faggot, you should have bought something like this instead of a keyboard: (watch the attachment if you don't get what i mean)

"Do you seriously think I don't deserve to be in one of the better clans in this game?" NO! Stop opening/posting in these forums, every post you do makes your self more ridicolous. Don't bother to post your wall of text full of excuses and shit because i won't read it, sucker.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:58 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 11:33 AM »
In Ghana they say: you talk plenty and you do nothing!

I have played with Ropa these days and I saw you last day (Sbaffo's attachment)... Even if Ropa might fall a lot, and you might even beat him, this is just temporary, he comes from a long break but we clearly see his massive potential... He pushes that worm, he has control, he has hands and balls, while what I saw from your roping is just that you are a bit clumsy and without coordination...
And just for saying, you spend too much time in these posts saying good things about yourself and how good you are/were/will or would be if...
Ok, you want to let everybody know that YOU ARE GOOD? Just stop writing it and play single and let the show begins. But if you want to play clanner, if you are looking for a clan, show us how cool you are, how funny could be playing with you... and ofc be decent in 1-2 schemes...

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 11:36 AM by ANO »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 02:00 PM »
@sbaffo, even if someone's claim doesn't match his true skills, it doesn't give you the right to insult. *warned*
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline tita

• Sempre com a rola Durissima!

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2016, 02:18 PM »
@sbaffo, even if someone's claim doesn't match his true skills, it doesn't give you the right to insult. *warned*

No love in the heart = hate

No life experience = hate

Without humility = asshole

Answer my post =  retarded

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2016, 03:38 PM »

No love in the heart = hate

No life experience = hate

Without humility = asshole

Answer my post =  retarded

The last sentence hahahaha.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2016, 06:00 PM »
angst

So you still think you're better than me even though I roped circles around you with witnesses after being 1 year off the game?

you must be truly deluded

you should start by playing singles, get beaten up a bit and get some perspective on this whole worming thing you seem so alien to, even after 20 years

Ropa, you didn't rope circles around me. Otherwise, you would have won that roper. You sucked, bro... and in the TTRR (our first game / unwarmed) you managed to beat me with your last worm by a couple of seconds. If you call that "roping circles" around me, you're just way off. Your team also lost that Team17 pretty handily, and *barely* won the elite. So on the whole, I feel like you got outplayed that day. I came back from a break not too long ago too, fwiw.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2016, 06:10 PM »
"I feel like I play the best people that are on each time I go on Wormnet, but unfortunately, what that means is that a lot of the time I play vs. people who are far below my skill level (no offense to anyone intended)" You just answered your self  hahahahaha your opponents are only a bunch of random noobs from wormnet, the only time you get to play with pro players you get beaten up and raped hard, like in the game i'm attaching here.

"TUS singles doesn't hold much appeal to me 90% of the time, but joining a clan and then possibly doing some serious clanning does sound fun after I feel like I'm back to my full skill level." WHAT? Clanner are basically like tus singles xDDD you don't want to shame your self in real 1v1 competition coz you're a pussy.

"I am aware of that. I was just expressing how it's frustrating getting crap placement 2 games in a row in which he gets to go first. By the end of the first turn of the game I'm already f@#!ed. I think I've figured out his strategy though. He doesn't conserve AT ALL. Just comes at you with everything he has from the beginning and goes for one-shot kills to keep the HP deficit as large as possible. It was a learning lesson... can't "turtle" up with 2 vs. 2 with 8 worms. Even with turn advantage, you're still kinda screwed if you have a really massive HP deficit and mobility is limited." Like in the 2nd attachment, you're finding excuses over losing against someone far better than you, grow some balls faggot, you should have bought something like this instead of a keyboard: (watch the attachment if you don't get what i mean)

"Do you seriously think I don't deserve to be in one of the better clans in this game?" NO! Stop opening/posting in these forums, every post you do makes your self more ridicolous. Don't bother to post your wall of text full of excuses and shit because i won't read it, sucker.

Not everyone who I play is random noobs. In fact, most of them aren't random noobs. They're just people who don't play TUS, like me. I play with very skilled people every day, and I think that if more of the Worms community actually checked / posted to TUS, I'd be having a lot of people agree with me. Instead, it's always the small group of people who are fanatical about TUS vs. me whenever I say anything.

And Baffo, like I already explained to you before, we have only played a sum total of 3 games with each other, ever. One was a random TTRR with others in which I sucked horribly since I have carpal tunnel syndrome and it is literally painful for me to play. In the WxW's, both of them were when I was totally cold, one of which was played literally minutes after I had woken up for the day because you were being a little asshat on Facebook. The games you have seen me play in are off games in which I'm not playing nearly as well as I can. Unfortunately, the majority of people who I play with on a regular basis never post to TUS, so nobody really has my back here.

And ANO - We haven't played a game since I came back to worms. Before we left, I played tons of games vs. you. I have all the replays on my old computer. I don't think you won a single game vs. me, so who are you to judge? lol

I am not the one talking shit here, you guys are. You're spouting off with your childish comments and are just being rude as f@#! in general. It's a never-ending "whose dick is bigger?" contest for some people like Baffo and Ropa... and ANO is just Baffo's cheerleader, always there to chime in when AFAIK he's never beaten me in his life.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2016, 06:47 PM »
Unfortunately, the majority of people who I play with on a regular basis never post to TUS, so nobody really has my back here.

imaginary friends

give names
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2016, 06:49 PM »
uahuahuah ahuahuhaauhua

You are a joke auhuahuah

You can't be real man, otherwise the situation is much worse than I thought uhauahuha
auhuahuahUHAUHAUHu
 UAHUAHUHAUHAU

UAHUAHUAHUAHAUHAUHUAUH

AUHAUHUAHUAHUAUAUHA BUIIIIIIIIIIIII

ablabalbalabalabal, you are just a bla bla guy...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2016, 06:49 PM »
Why not stop all the talking and actually arrange decent number of games and play?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ANO

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2016, 06:50 PM »
now there is la partita, but later or tomorrow Skunk, let's tus 1 vs 1.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2016, 06:56 PM »
Why not stop all the talking and actually arrange decent number of games and play?

because he refuses to play in your beautiful league

well, to be fair, he's now looking for a clan so he can put the blame on someone else when the inevitable happens
Eat a bag full of dicks.