Forums
May 02, 2024, 02:25 AM

Author Topic: Never thought I'd be writing a goodbye thread.  (Read 4592 times)

Offline darKz

Re: Never thought I'd be writing a goodbye thread.
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 05:40 PM »
Focus on what you still have - your mates, parents, Jessica... I'm feeling with you man. :<
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 05:40 PM »
I'm deeply shocked, mate but I believe you will go through this and harden yourself! Our community will totally miss you for your contribution in so many things, yet, we do understand and we're going to support you even though it's via internet. I wish Jess will be assigned to her only and true parent, which is you, John! Fight till the end, because I know how hard for fathers is to keep theirs babies with them even if the problem is the mother. Take care and see you soon, I'll miss our rr fights.

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2011, 10:14 PM »
I've said all I needed to say in my PM to you, sir.
Also, new sig.

Best sig ever!

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2011, 10:21 PM »
I'm deeply shocked, mate but I believe you will go through this and harden yourself! Our community will totally miss you for your contribution in so many things, yet, we do understand and we're going to support you even though it's via internet. I wish Jess will be assigned to her only and true parent, which is you, John! Fight till the end, because I know how hard for fathers is to keep theirs babies with them even if the problem is the mother. Take care and see you soon, I'll miss our rr fights.

No fight luckily Dulek.  Your words mean no less because of this. Ty.

I've got this situation sorted and plus, being a stud single dad with a ridiculously cute kid is one major bird puller.

:<

Offline Husk

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 10:37 PM »

No fight luckily Dulek.  Your words mean no less because of this. Ty.

I've got this situation sorted and plus, being a stud single dad with a ridiculously cute kid is one major bird puller.

well put mate, best of luck to you

Offline sock

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 12:54 AM »

No fight luckily Dulek.  Your words mean no less because of this. Ty.

good to hear your daughter is with ya
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:23 PM by oldsock »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 02:03 PM »
That's sad to hear Cue, I hope things will work out nicely for you and your daughter and hope you stay around here. No need to play, just write a message once in a while in the forums!

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 02:23 PM »
I didnt say goodbye because Im sure we'll be seeing Cue again, it'll take more than this to stop this wormer!

Good to see you being positive about it, thats the best way to be. We all face dark paths at some point in our lives but things will balance out eventually and im sure you'll end up being happier because of this. Stay strong mate, we'll all be here waiting for your return!
worm and learn

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 02:29 PM »
Wow mate, just keep your head at the right place...

See this as a new start.. keep the positive in your life, it's a bad moment but you'll get through...

So one day you can teach your daughter how to rr :]

Offline Rodent

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2011, 02:59 PM »
Oh my... bad luck man... :(
Be strong and good luck!

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2011, 03:56 PM »
Bakana Cue-san, if you like your daughter, then getting her near you should be enough to make you happy !
No tame ni hisshi de tatakau !

So one day you can teach your daughter how to rr :]
Word !  :D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 04:00 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2011, 11:42 PM »
dude, its gonna be rough... i have had bad break ups too.. will be hard sleeping without her, and u gonna have nightmares and shit, its you will just be a miserable prick... i know, cuz i been there lol..

but im telling you, once you get your head out of your ass, and move on.. you will find a girl that knows how to treat you, and you will wonder what in the hell you were ever with that wrothless bitch for anyway! :D

im confident you will find a girl that is everything that little whore could not be!! but until then, you have your baby girl! and that can not be replaced.. good luck <3

Offline cartman

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2011, 08:35 PM »

omg dude...
I wish you gl dude... try to dont leave your baby :/ My father left me and it is not a good feeling.

[/quote]

yeah,whatever you do,never EVER leave your child...thats the worst thing that can happen to child :| take care man 

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2011, 08:41 PM »
Thanks man.

My child is extremely safe with me and always will be.  There are some serious concerns regarding her mother which is all I can say.

So Cueshark I and II are rocking together!

Just no rope racing for the time being as no internet on my normal pc.  I think the keys would probably wake up Baby Cueshark anyway :D

I kinda made this thread in a self-pitying moment but I'm glad I did and I can't stress enough how f@#!ing awesome you guys all are!

Cue :<

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2011, 12:48 AM »
Hey cue!

Just saw this thread and wanted 2 throw in my 2 cents. Allthough we never really played much vs eachother and shit u always were a character i knew and saw meant alot 2 this community, and as the wormer-family we are we all wish u the best (as all these amazing posts show)! :)

On topic; as being a relatively old dude with alot of experience with the opposite sex I can only say; the joke is on her man! And just remember; no matter how f@#!ing down u may feel at times, she will now (or eventually) feel sooo much worse. SHe is the one that made a fool out of herself, she is the one that proven 2 be the lesser person, and that my friend, is gonna be f@#!ing hard 2 live with. BUT SHE DESERVES it, as do every1 in the same situation as her.

Keep ur chin up, walk with ur head held high, u have nothing 2 be ashamed over what so ever. And after a "sad NO", theres always a better YES along the way! :) But im sure that will work out, for now just focus on the nr 1 in ur life, which always will be ur baby girl! :)

Peace bro!

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3