Forums
May 04, 2024, 12:08 PM

Author Topic: Pizza cheat  (Read 3626 times)

Offline j0hny

Pizza cheat
« on: May 03, 2015, 11:05 AM »
Pizza can you stop kicking my team when we play clanner? You dont decide who of our Team will play.
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Kangaroo

Re: Pizza cheat
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 11:08 AM »
Pizza can you stop kicking my team when we play clanner? You dont decide who of our Team will play.

cipa, pochwa, jebana , tempe chuje , pochwa kurwa lina lina siema

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 11:11 AM »

kurwa

Offline j0hny

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 11:58 AM »
I'm sorry pizza, but in 5 min on host I added 10 times my team, and you still kick its.
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 01:04 PM »
J0hny, playing with him = just waste a time... That's why i don't like to play with him...  ::) I suggest you to also don't play with him ;)

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 01:11 PM »

Sounds a bit like "no"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:15 PM by XanKriegor »

Offline spleen17

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 01:25 PM »
You guys were taking ages to decide who was gonna play, and you know pizza has short attention span :D  Don't take this shit too seriously, it was not an attempt to "cheat" lol

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 01:32 PM »
You guys were taking ages to decide who was gonna play, and you know pizza has short attention span :D  Don't take this shit too seriously, it was not an attempt to "cheat" lol

but in 5 min on host I added 10 times my team, and you still kick its.

j0hny gave the answer bro. ;o

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 01:43 PM »
So you are annoyed about wasted time? Even though j0hnny then ragequit to post this thread, delaying the game by another 10mins?

Okay TlaD

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 01:54 PM »
And the "Text War" begins....(hopefully)

Offline j0hny

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 04:51 PM »
Everyone was ready to play, pizza kick our team and light the lamp. This is not normal player conduct. I rejoin the host, but was the same. We wanted run, but he still kicked out teams.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 05:20 PM »
So you are annoyed about wasted time? Even though j0hnny then ragequit to post this thread, delaying the game by another 10mins?

Okay TlaD

Lol, I asked Senator about playing, so he agreed that he and j0hny can play your pick, but what happens? Pizza started trolling around removing and adding teams (which is really frustrating, like are we playing clanners or just wasting time). And you think we wasted your time? Wow man.

Nvm, just forget this battle of arguing , lmao.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 08:14 PM »
Wait, are you just accusing someone of "cheating" whilst you're aliasing? This is some next level hypocrisy
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:20 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 09:36 PM »
I miss my job  :-[

I miss riviva, respect bonus, jaggu, thor, thorin,  zmiennik, yte, exioss, bagzon,  filon,  gr3gory, hans, gro, grrr, jacol,  ozzy,  mef, wiewiro...

if you know what I mean...

Offline Fenice

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2015, 09:46 PM »
Riviva, aliasing is also cheating.