Forums
May 06, 2024, 10:01 PM

Author Topic: So Fast Tappers  (Read 8038 times)

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
Re: So Fast Tappers
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 11:16 AM »
HA! i forgot! i have rr with mablak just in purpose of fr few month before.. i asked him tons of questions about fr, roping, etc... u know, mablak taps fast, but taps not like others. he shoot rope when he need it... but tappers shoot every time they can do it, even no need it... as mablak said to me, i modified my spacebar so now i can press it faster with 1 finger... try it, its rocks.
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Maciej

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 11:22 AM »
I tried once, but I couldn't feel space well then.
and shut up dogg and take your life, I will do whatever I wish, and my control is still better than your. I beat you in rr easy even if you use your 1 f@#!ing finger!

Offline darKz

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 02:16 PM »
Error, you can't compare Mablak to ANYONE, he's to worms what was Mozart to music. A genius. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Maciej

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 02:29 PM »
and as he says he doesn't use fr

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 03:50 PM »
who? me or mablak? kinda cant understaun ur reply
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 06:45 PM »
and shut up dogg and take your life, I will do whatever I wish, and my control is still better than your. I beat you in rr easy even if you use your 1 f@#!ing finger!

Hey man my post wasnt supposed to disapoint you.. i was talking serious

and I dont think your control is better than mine..

and I dont use 1 fingers but 3 ;)

peace man, stay cool

Offline Guaton

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 07:52 PM »
Sorry to say that but.. yes FR is big wwp shit !

Of course there are good ropers that tap fast, but not so many.. who? anubis, mablak,Guaton, oijogja? and that's all..

Maciej, leave the FR and start learning control xD not everyone can rope like mablak

ye , +1

imo   the ppl who can play ttrr with 1 finger, totally rox( play ttr = shyguy , lordhound, oky, shui , chicken23 , etc ( the pros))

i mean "1 finger > 2 fingers"

xD lol at maciej

edit2: lol at maciej smiting me xDDDD!!! GTFO U MOFO XD!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 08:08 PM by guaton »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2010, 08:14 PM »
Thank you for noticing my 1 finger rr talent!

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 08:54 PM »
I applaud you Guaton =)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2010, 11:18 PM »
People who fingerroll might use a lot of ropes, but you can't call it fast tapping. Someone who is using 2 fingers or 2 spaces is tapping at half the speed as someone using 1 finger. Think about it . . . . . ;)
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2010, 11:30 PM »
All I have to say: thumb user ftw.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 11:41 PM »
Dub-c u f@#!ing cowboy where r u? I want some warmers.

Smoking proud.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2010, 05:25 AM »
People who fingerroll might use a lot of ropes, but you can't call it fast tapping. Someone who is using 2 fingers or 2 spaces is tapping at half the speed as someone using 1 finger. Think about it . . . . . ;)

Yea, but the point is 2 finger "roll" theoretically must give you more speed.
If 1 finger pressing-1-key-speed is 100, It is not that in 2-finger, each will do 50. each finger can do more than 50, which will result in 120 or more speed.

You know like in a drum roll. You can't do it with one hand.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2010, 06:15 AM »
Nice point there MI. I agrre Abnaxus, I`ve always roped with my thumb, everything else feels weird for me. I remember when me and Morgoth was roping offline on the same computer earlier, how much more noisy it was when Morgoth were roping with his index finger then it was when I was roping with the thumb :P So I will never try to learn FR, because it is not possible to do with the thumb![

Offline luz4k

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2010, 07:53 AM »
There is many frers nowday, best for me (darkz,smokz)
others: dev, dulek, lukze, uniqe, dub-c, mabxD, outoforder etc

All sr comunity have good ropers, in cfc, ckc, bor, ck u can find good ropers not only taping all the time, with control :)