Forums
May 06, 2024, 03:02 PM

Author Topic: So Fast Tappers  (Read 8033 times)

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
So Fast Tappers
« on: May 30, 2010, 11:43 AM »
eya!

i have noticed many times that pro tappers rope kinda bad... yes, they tappping like lightning strikes, but they kinda forgot about right hand and as a result cant perform sometimes easy pump, extend rope etc. they just tap-tap-tap-tap... fall... tap-tap-tap-tap... fall...

roping isnt only tapping but rope control. or i am wrong?

PS Maciej taps good but cant controol same. he told me to look on amokz taps... but i have seen the same... is there any more 'pro tappers'? i want u.
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline ZiPpO

Re: So Fast Tappers
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 12:49 PM »
n1 error XD

roping is rope control not fast roping!!

A novice guy like u know more than alot of tappers XD

applaud!

Offline Csongi

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 01:50 PM »
fr FTW ! <3   ;D
well,u can have fast taps and perfect control too.
for example,before i started to learn fr,i had pretty slow taps and i sucked as hell at rr,atm i'm still a weak rr'er but i improved much after learning fr and getting faster taps  :P
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 02:28 PM »
fr FTW ! <3   ;D
well,u can have fast taps and perfect control too.
for example,before i started to learn fr,i had pretty slow taps and i sucked as hell at rr,atm i'm still a weak rr'er but i improved much after learning fr and getting faster taps  :P

OTOH, I improved my rr without learning fr. Error is generally right  :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 02:28 PM »
n1 error XD

A novice guy like u know more than alot of tappers XD

applaud!

WTF ZIPPO ? what is going on ??
How come you became a nice guy ?

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 03:30 PM »
lol!!

i'm a nice guy when the guy is nice with me ;P

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 04:00 PM »
roping is rope control not fast tapping

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 04:24 PM »
Yes indeed !

Tapping has been some kind of new thing everyone started to do, thinkin they would look "more pro". A lot of people are kinda cheating to tap, using some progs or 2 space bars..

Actually fast tapping wont help you to get a better time @ RR for exemple.. try to remember how Ryan was playing ;) he wasnt a tapper but a real good and fast Rope Racer !

Offline Maciej

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 09:36 PM »
well I don't think that my control is that bad, but not best yet, still training it :)
it's start to learn with fr, I have been training it since february 2008 and in your opinion I am still bad! And it's f@#!ing hard back to worms and fr after some weeks or even a few days of break... xD
good controler and tapper? - Mablak
I started to play fr because I liked m0nk taps, when I didn't know any worms league yet, and I was newby in worms world, it just inspired me, wanted to be similar one day. And fr is not that boring like 1 finger tapping, smth new.
2 spaces is not cheat, I have been talking a lot about it, not gonna explain same thing again for some stupid idiot.

but yeah Error, you are right, rope is about control, but if you got good control and fast tap near it, it would look nice :)

what about sm0k you had to get me bad, he is good but his control is not that good, if I said his nick I had to get his extreme fast tap on my mind, nothing else ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 09:40 PM by Maciej »

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 09:44 PM »
sm0k has good control imo.

Anyway i think the best way to rope good is
1 - learn control > 2 - improve ur taps

Offline Maciej

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 09:58 PM »
for the first again.. I was inspired fr when I didn't know anything about leagues etc, was playing it for fun, like newbs, shoppers, inters etc. Fast tap looked for me extreme pro, and wanted to get same one day... -.-'

you are wrong with learning control first, you will lose it anyway when you would like to start playing fr, but ofc it's easier to get similar control after.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 11:18 PM »
Hmm u only have to have a good scroll u can tap fast to show up on warmers but it won't help u on a rope or rr like dogg said ppl is cheating to look like fast tappers that fr shit or uwt lame imo, it's all about timing and control @ taps and arrows.

Smoking proud.

Offline darKz

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 01:01 AM »
There are examples for both fast and slow tapping ropers. For example Cueshark or Slayer, they both don't have very fast taps but they're still very good ropers / rr'ers. On the contrary, Anubis stepz or ramirez are examples for wormers with faster taps - but they're also very good ropers and rr'ers. :P

Guess it's a matter of personal likes. Fast tapping is not useless, there are just not many people who really benefit from it. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Maciej

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 08:51 AM »
I agree with darkz.
and fr is NOT shit, it depends on you if you want to use it, if you fancy using it.
All about taming.. yes! And imagine how hard timing is in fr...

I still see a lot of good players who insult finger rollers just because they are jealuos... like here. That's sad.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 08:53 AM by Maciej »

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 10:34 AM »
Sorry to say that but.. yes FR is big wwp shit !

Of course there are good ropers that tap fast, but not so many.. who? anubis, mablak, oijogja? and that's all..

Maciej, leave the FR and start learning control xD not everyone can rope like mablak