Forums
April 29, 2024, 10:14 AM

Poll

Should Asbest be banned (again) for leagues?

Yes
No

Author Topic: STOP ASBEST NOOB-BASHING!  (Read 4947 times)

Offline Sensei

Re: STOP ASBEST NOOB-BASHING!
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2016, 02:12 PM »
For the idea, that a new player should have a cooldown before playing classic league: I think it might be a bit frustrating for the new players when you cant play imideatly. At least that would be the case for me.

New players after registering should receive msg from bot especially made to inform new members. For example:
That bot will give newbies links to download all league schemes, other link would be all rules for mentioned schemes, and third link shall be example replays for each of them.

I imagine it's not that hard to make, and it could help them a lot. Only few of them are willing to spend time to search all of that stuff themselves on a site they've never been to.

EDIT: half of the games asbest played last 2 weeks, players didn't even know the rules. I saw him playing shopper scheme with banana in it. Dunno if they used it, but cmon :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:17 PM by Sensei »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2016, 02:17 PM »
playing 50-100 noobs 15 games per season for 1 year  ;D
you are funny komo. keep playing funners and enjoy your ridiculous posts.

There are more than 100 players a lot weaker than Asbest registered to TuS, if you want to turn a blind eye to the truth suit yourself.

For the past 7-8 years i've focused a lot more in competitive official games than funners, with Clanners, Singles, Darts stuff, Challenges, Tournaments etc, again you can turn a blind eye to the truth if you wish but at the end of the day you are still wrong.

I do however enjoy your ridiculous posts :)

Offline spleen17

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2016, 02:17 PM »
Plenty of leagues have a forum where new members have to post to get their account activated. I think even ONL uses this.

Would be nice if mods would comment at least instead of just ignoring these threads.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2016, 02:31 PM »
Please don't eat me guys! D;

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2016, 02:32 PM »
Just another talk thread. Nothing changes.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline spleen17

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2016, 02:34 PM »
Adnan why do you acknowledge this guy?

10-0, wtf? I played Nature 2 games when I asked for tus and he accepted. Completely different to what he is doing.

P.S I can post many snooper logs of Asbest over the last year flaming me for no reason, telling me to die in hell and such. Biscuits got banned for far less, honestly.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2016, 02:36 PM »
Spleen 3-1 Nature, what 10-0?

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2016, 02:39 PM »
Adnan why do you acknowledge this guy?

Well.... umm, he forced me to do so... or else umm.... he'll eat my cookie! ;(

Edit:- Well, what can I do now. xDDDD

Quote from: Asbest
Plenty of leagues have a forum where new members have to post to get their account activated. I think even ONL uses this.

Would be nice if mods would comment at least instead of just ignoring these threads.
"Huhuhu! I am RawrBeast! haha, a reason to ban me? show me rule i break, please. for what reason i got lifetime ban tell me? can't play properly? telling me guy, who today noobashed nature 10-0? lmao man, you are full of rage. can i be curious, what a reason for this hate? you are telling a stupid ideas, this system works perfect, but need some little changes in rules."
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:50 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Senator

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2016, 02:58 PM »
I'd say TUS admins/mods should be slightly stricter in general and especially with people like Asbest. He noobash his way into leagues, he spams #AG, he insulted many people in PM, he could never lose a game without shooting insults at the opponent, he was caught cheating many times... is it necessary to continue the list?
The question is: why does he get fame and top spots instead of a lifetime ban from everywhere?

1) Noob-bashing is not against the rules. Phanton did the same thing for years but I don't remember a thread like this. It's ok as long as the new guy knows he is playing a tus game.
2) #AG channel/PM spam/insult is not really tus league's business, is it?
3) He hasn't been reported insulting (during tus games) after he got unbanned. Insulting in games is not allowed by the rules. He hasn't got caught cheating either.

Some people here just seem to have an obsession with him and they monitor his each step. What if u just left him alone? :P

You can´t just ban a player because he is noob-bashing when there is no rule / indication in the rules against it what so ever. The only rule maybe in this direction is the limitied amount of games per seoson vs one player.

I personally think it is difficult to implement rules / systems against noob-bashing. But at least we can try to get some ideas here.

Imo you should gain/lose less points against new players (until their overall rating has settled). Now u can lose tons of points against a returning pro like danceman or get easy points from a noob whose actual level is way below 1000 points.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2016, 03:08 PM »
Well pretty soon no one will want to play this league, it will just be Asbest vs. whatever noobs he can find. If the mods actually care about this site still then changes have to be made, otherwise it will continue to wither and die.

No, it's not against the rules Senator but you are saying this kind of behaviour is ok? There are some good ideas in this thread about hwo to put a stop to it but the mods don't even bother to read, let alone respond.

Offline ANO

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2016, 03:13 PM »
the worst part of this is seeing people who post useless comments from that Ukrainian

Offline Peja

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2016, 03:51 PM »
we should moderate this topic to get satisfying results, the following users are qualified to take part in the conversation:

monkeyisland: cos boss
darkone, senator: cos mods
asbest: cos he is the topic
chelsea: cos overcoming noobbashing to become a skilled player, great role model for asbest
mablak: cos goat from the civilized part of the world (us,canada, uk, scandinavia, benelux, germany, france)
barman: cos goat bng player and mablak clone from poland
daina: cos goat from the non civilized part of the world and currently dominating this league
lalo: cos goat from mexico, most active chilean in 10 years, his wife dominates the league
spw, random00, anubis, darkz: cos the germans
komo: cos second best bng player of all time funny posts
dibz, sm0k, stylez: cos currently active players being able to beat asbest in a playoff series
bryan, lukz, : cos currently active wetbacks being able to beat asbest in a playoff series
sbaffo: cos master of the gufo and back to back singles champion
ano: cos buuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
avirex: cos leader of the goat clan
walrus and myself: cos we know about the connection between sport analysis and pop culture
gengar aka farco aka .....: cos asian minority quota

hf guys, all other people are recommended to join Anything Goes in order to get bashed by asbest.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2016, 03:55 PM »
Hey! Where's me??

mega`adnan: cos goat lagger

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2016, 04:34 PM »
If a house is on fire, would you guys first choke the fire (or at least call those who could), or rather talk about what caused fire and possible improvements of house's anti-fire defense?
Sure, in our case nobody would die if Asbest take over the league. But still, there's not much sense of talking about anti-noobashing stuff while the noobasher is still on league standings and still farms his points.

Phanton did the same thing for years
And who is at fault there?

He hasn't been reported insulting (during tus games) after he got unbanned.
well idk
In non-TUS games he's often a synonim to anal rage

He hasn't got caught cheating either.
rly
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 04:36 PM by WTF-8 »
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2016, 05:13 PM »
Lol peja you are actually a crazy person :)