Poll

Shoutbox-ban Wormgamer!?

Yes
20 (66.7%)
No
10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: December 27, 2015, 05:44 PM

Author Topic: STOP WG's SHOUTBOX WHORING!  (Read 7975 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: STOP WG's SHOUTBOX WHORING!
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2015, 07:02 PM »
I just checked the shoutbox history and I did not find any nazi propaganda, only some random Hitler funny gifs..
After 5 minutes of deep thinking I realized that I  just read some bullshit from people that can't deal with history.
I can't believe, of the people that have posted, that no one understands that I was using satire when talking about this "propaganda."  I mean, I can believe Kaleu doesn't understand, but I thought others would get it.....too high expectations for TUS.  And for the record, only one of the GIF's was funny, and it was the one posted by HHC. 

Random GIF's of Hitler posted without context aren't funny by default just because Hitler is in them.

My bad then mate.  :)
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Anubis

« Reply #121 on: December 10, 2015, 07:03 PM »
That sounds terrible though, you should care about emotions of other people. Empathy is a key feature of human beings. Please no drama out of this innocent thought of mine Wally. xD
Obviously I mean that in regards to real life situation, not some "emotions" on the internet.
I think there is something lost in translation here.  Empathy and responsibility for others' emotions aren't mutually exclusive.

Having compassion for others is not the same as worrying about the management of other's emotions, which is what I like to do. 

I think we should turn this thread into a feelings roundtable.

Who wants to check in with how they are feeling today?

But when you are the cause of negative emotions of somebody you should be responsible and at least say sorry. It sounds very weird what your therapist advises.
I'm not the cause of WG's negative emotions though.

If I have wronged someone, yes, I make amends.

Okay, I thought you meant in general you feel no responsibility to someone else emotions regardless whether you are the cause or not. :)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #122 on: December 10, 2015, 07:16 PM »
That sounds terrible though, you should care about emotions of other people. Empathy is a key feature of human beings. Please no drama out of this innocent thought of mine Wally. xD
Obviously I mean that in regards to real life situation, not some "emotions" on the internet.
I think there is something lost in translation here.  Empathy and responsibility for others' emotions aren't mutually exclusive.

Having compassion for others is not the same as worrying about the management of other's emotions, which is what I like to do. 

I think we should turn this thread into a feelings roundtable.

But when you are the cause of negative emotions of somebody you should be responsible and at least say sorry. It sounds very weird what your therapist advises.
I'm not the cause of WG's negative emotions though.

If I have wronged someone, yes, I make amends.

Okay, I thought you meant in general you feel no responsibility to someone else emotions regardless whether you are the cause or not. :)
Nah that would make me a borderline sociopath

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #123 on: December 10, 2015, 07:21 PM »
I just checked the shoutbox history and I did not find any nazi propaganda, only some random Hitler funny gifs..
After 5 minutes of deep thinking I realized that I  just read some bullshit from people that can't deal with history.
I can't believe, of the people that have posted, that no one understands that I was using satire when talking about this "propaganda."  I mean, I can believe Kaleu doesn't understand, but I thought others would get it.....too high expectations for TUS.  And for the record, only one of the GIF's was funny, and it was the one posted by HHC. 

Random GIF's of Hitler posted without context aren't funny by default just because Hitler is in them.

My bad then mate.  :)
np kaleu I've learned to expect this type of post from you, so it is no longer offensive my brain since i've learned that this type of post is the status quo.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2015, 07:58 PM »

Hi my name is Paolo and i want to kill the cop who interrogated me 3 months ago, can you help me avoid that?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2015, 08:34 PM »

Hi my name is Paolo and i want to kill the cop who interrogated me 3 months ago, can you help me avoid that?
I would suggest some breathing exercises, if you do not get enough o2 to the brain you end up with asbest syndrome

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2015, 08:36 PM »

I would suggest some breathing exercises, if you do not get enough o2 to the brain you end up with asbest syndrome
O2? I breath only thc, maybe that could be the reason?

Offline Alien

« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2015, 08:44 PM »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2015, 08:52 PM »
Mediterranean Roasted Leg of Lamb with Red Wine Sauce

Ingredients

1 (5 1/2- to 6-pound) rolled boned leg of lamb
1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 rosemary sprigs
2 cups dry red wine, divided
1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch

Preparation

Preheat oven to 400°.
Unroll roast; trim fat. Spread minced rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and garlic into folds of the roast. Reroll roast; secure at 3-inch intervals with heavy string. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Secure rosemary sprigs under strings on roast. Place roast on the rack of a broiler pan or roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into thickest portion of roast. Bake at 400° for 1 hour. Increase oven temperature to 425° (do not remove roast from oven). Bake an additional 20 minutes or until thermometer registers 140° (medium-rare) to 155° (medium). Place roast on a platter; cover with foil. Let stand 10 minutes for roast to reabsorb juices. (Temperature of roast will increase 5° upon standing.) Remove string and rosemary sprigs before slicing.
Remove rack from pan. Combine 1/2 cup wine and cornstarch; set aside. Add 1/2 cup wine to drippings in pan; scrape pan to loosen browned bits. Combine drippings mixture and 1 cup wine in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and cornstarch mixture; return to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until thick, stirring constantly. Serve with lamb.

Note: Use a full-bodied, dry red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, or Cabernet Franc. Increasing the oven temperature for the last 20 minutes browns the lamb.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2015, 08:53 PM »
Chelsea, don't force it

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2015, 08:55 PM »
bom apetite  ;)

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2015, 07:29 AM »
LOL Cooking show xD

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2015, 08:22 AM »
Chips & f**king Cheese!

Ingredients:

Some f**king potatoes!
Some f**king cheese!

Preparation:

Peel the f**king potatoes by the river, that way you won't clog your f**king sink!

Take the f**king potatoes home, cut them the f**k up, toss them in the f**king deep fat f**king frier and wait till they are f**king ready!

See that cheese? Yeah!?! WELL DON'T JUST F**KING LOOK AT IT! GET IT F**KING GRATED!!!!!

Get a f**king ladder so you are at least 5ft above the f**king plate of chips then drop the f**king cheese onto the chips!

TRUST ME YOUR CHIPS WILL F**KING APPRECIATE IT!!!!!

Put the f**king plate in the f**king microwave for 30 seconds!

F**KING ENJOY IT OR DIE!!!!!

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2015, 06:52 PM »
Rofl @Komo :D

Offline nino

« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2015, 07:55 PM »
Komo I Saw u calling my name a lot there (king).

So whats up buddy, may I help you on something?
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.