Poll

Shoutbox-ban Wormgamer!?

Yes
20 (66.7%)
No
10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: December 27, 2015, 05:44 PM

Author Topic: STOP WG's SHOUTBOX WHORING!  (Read 8062 times)

Offline Kradie

Re: STOP WG's SHOUTBOX WHORING!
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2015, 05:27 PM »
Although, if Taner is to return to the shoutbox, WG's treatment would be injustice regardless of his actions.  But then again, how long is this ban going to be for WG?
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline spleen17

« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2015, 05:34 PM »
I've learned long ago the only healthy way to live life is be responsible for no one's emotions but my own. 

:(

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2015, 05:40 PM »
I've learned long ago the only healthy way to live life is be responsible for no one's emotions but my own. 

:(
Hey don't blame me, blame my therapist!  He told me this stuff :)

AND YES WALRUS SEES A THERAPIST

Offline Anubis

« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2015, 05:44 PM »
That sounds terrible though, you should care about emotions of other people. Empathy is a key feature of human beings. Please no drama out of this innocent thought of mine Wally. xD
Obviously I mean that in regards to real life situation, not some "emotions" on the internet.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 05:46 PM by Anubis »

Offline ANO

« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2015, 06:03 PM »
... so this thread ended with a statement of a Therapist, and it does boil down to this concept of "EMO"-thing.

ask yrself some questions.

period.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2015, 06:14 PM »
That sounds terrible though, you should care about emotions of other people. Empathy is a key feature of human beings. Please no drama out of this innocent thought of mine Wally. xD
Obviously I mean that in regards to real life situation, not some "emotions" on the internet.
I think there is something lost in translation here.  Empathy and responsibility for others' emotions aren't mutually exclusive.

Having compassion for others is not the same as worrying about the management of other's emotions, which is what I like to do. 

I think we should turn this thread into a feelings roundtable.

Who wants to check in with how they are feeling today?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 06:15 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline ANO

« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2015, 06:14 PM »
... so this thread ended with a statement of a Therapist, and it does boil down to this concept of "EMO"-thing.

ask yrself some questions.

period.

I want my post at the end, sry bro.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2015, 06:20 PM »
I think there is something lost in translation here.  Empathy and responsibility for others' emotions aren't mutually exclusive.

Having compassion for others is not the same as worrying about the management of other's emotions, which is what I like to do. 

But when you are the cause of negative emotions of somebody you should be responsible and at least say sorry. It sounds very weird what your therapist advises.

Offline ANO

« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2015, 06:22 PM »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2015, 06:27 PM »
I don't understand where does this picture fit into this thread?

Offline ANO

« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2015, 06:28 PM »
if you don't get it, I think this situation here is worse than I thought.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2015, 06:33 PM »
Now I am sad. I don't feel Intelligent enough. Someone PLEASE have sympathy for me.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2015, 06:51 PM »

But when you are the cause of negative emotions of somebody you should be responsible and at least say sorry. It sounds very weird what your therapist advises.
I'm not the cause of WG's negative emotions though.

If I have wronged someone, yes, I make amends.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2015, 06:52 PM »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2015, 06:59 PM »
I just checked the shoutbox history and I did not find any nazi propaganda, only some random Hitler funny gifs..
After 5 minutes of deep thinking I realized that I  just read some bullshit from people that can't deal with history.

after 5 minutes of deep thinking i realized you support someone who claims the world would be a better place with hitler still being alive because this would lead to a genocide on romani people. it is a pretty interesting  way to handle history.

I don't, I just don't get why people are so offended with smething that happened ages ago acting like guilty for shit done in past..

Anyway, Wormgamer is really sorry about this, I am in a group with him and other womers and he wrote alot of apologies, imaturity you know.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓