Poll

Shoutbox-ban Wormgamer!?

Yes
20 (66.7%)
No
10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: December 27, 2015, 05:44 PM

Author Topic: STOP WG's SHOUTBOX WHORING!  (Read 7977 times)

Offline spleen17

Re: STOP WG's SHOUTBOX WHORING!
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2015, 12:26 PM »
A victory for mob rule, congratulations. Complete opposite of Freedom of Speech though.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2015, 12:32 PM »
You got this wrong Spleen. Victory/loss has nothing to do with it.
Majority just stood up and decided that this nazi propaganda spamming needed to be stop/paused.
Mute button never killed anyone, but there's possibility he'll come back a bit more mature.

Who knows, maybe he'll also do some cup games now with spare time that  he used to spend talking nonsense.

Offline ANO

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2015, 01:01 PM »
you do not talk about FoS - RUle n^1

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2015, 01:03 PM »
You got this wrong Spleen. Victory/loss has nothing to do with it.
Majority just stood up and decided that this nazi propaganda spamming needed to be stop/paused.
Mute button never killed anyone, but there's possibility he'll come back a bit more mature.

Who knows, maybe he'll also do some cup games now with spare time that  he used to spend talking nonsense.
+1 for that

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2015, 01:28 PM »
A victory for mob rule, congratulations. Complete opposite of Freedom of Speech though.
Spleen, you couldn't be more wrong.  If I know MI and DocOne, and I do, the results of this poll had nothing to do with the management of this site's decision to ban people.  They have never let stuff like this influence their decision on bans.  And this poll has nothing to do with FoS, so you clearly have some sort of agenda here.  Actually, maybe it does have to do with FoS, sensei would make a great member :D

You want us to open a join thread for you?  Maybe you feel a bit left out?

Also:
PLZ
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:09 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2015, 01:48 PM »
I don't see "Muted" tag on WormGamer's Profile, are you sure he's muted?

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2015, 02:06 PM »
yeah.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2015, 02:07 PM »
I see it.Odd

Offline spleen17

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2015, 02:12 PM »
If I know MI and DocOne, and I do, the results of this poll had nothing to do with the management of this site's decision to ban people.  He's never let stuff like this influence his decision on bans.  And this poll has nothing to do with FoS, so you clearly have some sort of agenda here. 

Good. I find these kind of threads, where everyone attacks one person, to be very distasteful. Particularly the poll element of it.

And most of the guys advocating this are from FoS. I also find the idea of banning WG and re-instating taner to be completely ridiculous.

You want us to open a join thread for you?  Maybe you feel a bit left out?

Thanks, but I have two communities and would not leave either of them.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2015, 02:19 PM »
Good. I find these kind of threads, where everyone attacks one person, to be very distasteful. Particularly the poll element of it.

And most of the guys advocating this are from FoS. I also find the idea of banning WG and re-instating taner to be completely ridiculous.
So its ridiculous to reinstate taner, in you mind that ban is just, even though he didn't spam or tell everyone to f@#! off in the shoutbox even close to as much as WG?  But WG shouldn't be banned, right?  Because why?  Your logic is running full on into a wall of hypocrisy.  Seems like the only difference is that you like WG and dislike taner, because their offenses were virtually the same.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2015, 02:26 PM »

Seems like the only difference is that you like WG and dislike taner, because their offenses were virtually the same.

And you are saying the opposite isn't true of you?

taner has insulted people many times on the forums, you are saying this is better than some gifs/rants that are not aimed at anyone?

I am not really sticking up for WG, I have spoken to him privately and I don't think he is a bad person. If you want him banned because the nazi stuff offends you then fine. I just don't really understand what this FoS thing is all about, either Freedom of Speech applies to everyone, or no one. This what seems hypocritical to me.

Offline ANO

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2015, 02:33 PM »

Seems like the only difference is that you like WG and dislike taner, because their offenses were virtually the same.

taner has insulted people many times on the forums, you are saying this is better than some gifs/rants that are not aimed at anyone?

I am not really sticking up for WG, I have spoken to him privately and I don't think he is a bad person. If you want him banned because the nazi stuff offends you then fine. I just don't really understand what this FoS thing is all about, either Freedom of Speech applies to everyone, or no one. This what seems hypocritical to me.

Don't talk about FoS.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2015, 02:34 PM »

It's just a community, man.  lol!  I think you are overextending yourself.  I don't even think our collective community has tried as hard as you are trying right now.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2015, 02:39 PM »
It's just a community, man.  lol!  I think you are overextending yourself.  I don't even think our collective community has tried as hard as you are trying right now.

I am not the one posting a thread with a poll to get someone banned from a Worms shoutbox, which is essentially all spam anyway.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2015, 02:42 PM »

I am not the one posting a thread with a poll to get someone banned from a Worms shoutbox, which is essentially all spam anyway.
Neither is FoS?