Forums
July 23, 2021, 03:52 PM

Author Topic: TA for Worms. Does it offer an advantage? Limited version of TA for everyone?  (Read 845 times)

Offline Leoric

For my part, It would be great idea to have limited TA access. The most valuable use I would find for it, is the ability to replay my mistakes in previous games and see if I could get them done right.

But what TA stuff needs to be implemented to worms online games, would be the opportunity to continue game from how it was, after disconnection.

Offline Memox

This has been my wormy dream since Dario and Komito mentioned it. I would love to use it to improve myself in the game, with the sole contraindication that it could vastly fuel my addiction. Seriously, interacting with a replay? That's fucking awesome. And it's not likely that that can be abused, Deadcode just need to implement some kind of watermark in-game saying: "Hey, this dude is taking control of a replay. If he pulls off something great, you've been warned!"
\\\ My websites ///

My Worms Armageddon Review (and other blog posts about gaming)
The Autism-O-Meter

My Worms Videos
YouTube playlist

My (other) Reviews Hub
Steam Curator page

My Gamebook
Coming Soon!

Offline Albus

This has been my wormy dream since Dario and Komito mentioned it. I would love to use it to improve myself in the game, with the sole contraindication that it could vastly fuel my addiction. Seriously, interacting with a replay? That's fucking awesome. And it's not likely that that can be abused, Deadcode just need to implement some kind of watermark in-game saying: "Hey, this dude is taking control of a replay. If he pulls off something great, you've been warned!"

Hi, Memox! Did you ask Deadcode if he would give it to you? Regarding the replays generated by TA, afaik, they are encrypted. So I don't understand how anyone could forge and publish a replay made with TA.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:31 AM by Albus »