Forums
May 10, 2024, 12:02 AM

Author Topic: Team17 forums closing  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Crazy

Team17 forums closing
« on: June 08, 2013, 09:10 AM »
I don't know if you've heard, but as of the 12th of june, Team17 forums will be closed. You can read about it here: http://forum.team17.com/showthread.php?t=66377

That's quite sad actually. I haven't been using them that frequently like others, but the T17 forums have always been there since the start and never been removed like every other forum. They have standed out as a solid plattform where you can discuss and get help in this game. Team17 are going to focus on Facebook and Twitter. They're giving up the forums for FB and Twitter! :(

The only thing I won't miss are some of the guys over there who were all smartass and trying to smartass eachother out in every thread they had the chance too. It ruined alot of topics over there. At the same time, not every topic here is that clean either :P

Offline j0hny

Re: Team17 forums closing
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 09:45 AM »
hmm maybe just change to the other side, there is plenty of free forum, I can do the same forum ;)
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 10:26 AM »
hmm maybe just change to the other side, there is plenty of free forum, I can do the same forum ;)
Yea, that would be just what we need.</irony>

This is a really sad thing to hear.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 11:13 AM »
Good riddance they never listened to one thing anyone posted on there.  Saying they are focusing on twitter and facebook is akin to them focusing on ignoring tweets and facebook posts. 

Offline SpideR

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 03:11 PM »
Team17 forums suck and became a 3D propaganda of their games, Worms Armageddon was forgotten there long ago.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 03:22 PM »
Team17 forums suck and became a 3D propaganda of their games, Worms Armageddon was forgotten there long ago.

Uncalled for. It was still semi-active and maintained by the community. Besides that, it was an official place to send people that had problems with the game, knowing that they were sure to receive help.  http://forum.team17.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47

As much as I hated some twats over there, I don't think that they were as vocal as those on tus.

Offline SpideR

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 04:01 PM »
I still remember T17's attitude intending to descontinue our beloved game, if it wasn't for the true community forums in the major leagues of the past, maybe we weren't here.

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 07:30 AM »
TUS is like the T17 forum orphanage #1 then!

I loved Team17 up until the point that Worms3D didn't meet expectations, and they didn't really care. That's when I learned a thing called reality exists. ;) Though I started visiting the forums almost daily again and made the occasional post.
x_+

Offline HHC

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 09:33 AM »
Hi bloopz, hope  you visit some more then  ;)

I gotta save some stuff from on there I guess  ???

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 09:50 AM »
well, second time we lose t17 forums, not a big lose this time anyway
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2013, 09:51 AM »
And when are you going to use your forum at BTP HHC? In two months time your Worms Portal Discussion will have been inactive for a decade xDD

Offline Crazy

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 09:54 AM »
The new location will be at Dream17: http://www.dream17.info/forum/

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 12:19 PM »
I love that team17 continues to contribute the incredible amount of bandwidth needed to host the WA servers, though. :D

Offline j0hny

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 07:40 PM »
Maybe just create here (tus-wa.com) board for team17? A lot of people have an account here, so will be not problems with the registration  :-*
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:05 AM by j0hny »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Prankster

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 08:17 PM »
Also a lot of people have an account here.