Forums
April 26, 2024, 07:41 PM

Author Topic: TeamEddy - Maybe?  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Etho

TeamEddy - Maybe?
« on: June 18, 2010, 04:58 AM »

I've been looking through some of my old source code, and I found this. TeamEddy was one of the very first programs I worked on, but I never finished it mostly because TeamEd was released first. This thing has been sitting on my computer, mostly done, for years now... which has always sort of bothered me. Now I'm hoo-humming again, whether or not I should just finish it.

So I'm going to let you people of TUS decide for me. Does having a new team editor appeal to you? Is it needed? Would you use it or could you care less?

I think it would take me about 5 to 10 hours to finish. I would also need people of the community to upload their team files so that I can use them to help test for bugs in the program.

Note: The interface looks messy because it is incomplete.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: TeamEddy - Maybe?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 05:25 AM »
Looks nice, personally I would finish it if this is in this level.

I never used TeamEd, because it couldn't find my wa folder or something and gave me bunch of errors. Since then I never tried to edit any team with external programs. (Maybe there's new version of TeamEd that fixed this bug I don't know)

(Make sure people can manually give their wa path to it too ;))
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Zemke

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 09:35 AM »
Yea, TeamEd doesn't work for me either. So, I'd use TeamEddy. :D

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 10:12 AM »
I would love to see it coming out. Besides, this "messy" interface still looks better than the TeamEd I used once. :)

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 09:22 AM »
i dont use TeamED or any programs to modify teams, right, some errors appears in game
but if u need help, ill upload my teams Etho :)

nice to read u