Forums
May 02, 2024, 01:43 AM

Author Topic: Thought boooobbbllleee  (Read 921 times)

Offline avirex

Thought boooobbbllleee
« on: March 28, 2014, 02:38 AM »
why do people use thought bubble? i see it a lot, when you mess up on rope, or any other reason...

even in ttrr's, Dibz got a great time in a recent challenge, but one part he did not get the exact swing he wanted, and used thought bubble....

T seems like such a hard button to press, if your in the middle of roping... do people actually press t? or do people remap the t to a closer key?? and why the hell do people use it? lol... i just cant understand it... anyone have answers?

Offline Csongi

Re: Thought boooobbbllleee
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 07:16 AM »
cuz' pro
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline StepS

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 11:16 AM »
it isn't hard if you use your thumb for pressing the spacebar... your hand is in a position where the index finger can press T easily
I think that's the only way to interact with others without chatting during your turn, since wa has no voice talk support.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 11:29 AM »
I've never used it once, not even thought about it.  But I rope crosshand, so I would have to press it with spacebar hand.  Doesn't make sense.

Offline ANO

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 12:22 PM »
dont put too many "O" between two B Avirex! I thought it was a topic about BOOBS!!! Damn it! you wasted my time, jesus Christ!!!

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 01:43 PM »
Its just so enjoyable. Imposible to explain. Try it probably will like, but if not, then you wont understand
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline HHC

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 02:13 PM »
but if not, then you wont understand

Pfff.. thought bubble elitist

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 02:27 PM »
average people can't understand xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline philie

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 03:15 PM »
i like to use it. but i cant find t while roping.
doesnt matter, i just hit with lots of fingers in its direction and get it most of the time xD

Offline Casso

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 03:31 PM »
why do people use thought bubble? i see it a lot, when you mess up on rope, or any other reason...

even in ttrr's, Dibz got a great time in a recent challenge, but one part he did not get the exact swing he wanted, and used thought bubble....

T seems like such a hard button to press, if your in the middle of roping... do people actually press t? or do people remap the t to a closer key?? and why the hell do people use it? lol... i just cant understand it... anyone have answers?

I press it every 5 seconds in almost all schemes but I don't really know why, maybe because it's funny. it has become so ordinary that now I don't even notice when I press lol

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 03:43 PM »
what u talking about :D

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 04:03 PM »
Everytime I press "T" I imagine my worm saying: "wtf!"  :)

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 02:56 AM »
I wondered how people did this also... and most people say thumbs is the answer. I rope with my middle finger so f you...

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Csongi

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 01:26 PM »
I fr with my middle and index fingers.However,I grew a habit pressing 'T' with my index,then moving it back to space.
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)