Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:48 PM

Author Topic: Top 5 players & clans of all time  (Read 11986 times)

Re: Top 5 players & clans of all time
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2023, 12:40 PM »
Dario
Tita
Mablack
Koridex
Afina
Morgan
Achtar
Eray
Rudolf
Rayz
Perdunok

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2023, 03:43 PM »
Dario
Tita
Mablack
Koridex
Afina
Morgan
Achtar
Eray
Rudolf
Rayz
Perdunok
haha amazing when the list contains an actual alias

Offline Sensei

« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2023, 04:48 PM »
haha amazing when the list contains an actual alias

Rudolf - sirj?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2023, 05:08 PM »
Rudolf is indeed Sir-J, he was also that ropeGPT guy as well, and some of us assume there are probably other names too.

It's so bloody challenge to make a top 5 list when there is SO much you can rate players for...

Best overall, best at a specific scheme, best at a bunch of schemes, best statistics, best memories, best fun, etc...

I'm actually going to make a new thread and go into massive detail with a top 10 for so many different things, not so much even just because I'm curious about what people have to say, but because when I know that if I take an hour or so to make a big post thinking about so many different parts of WA history, it's going to bring back so many amazing memories of this game and I really need that right now because I'm really on edge with everything going on.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2023, 09:52 PM »
Also pretty sure afina is an alias as well, should have included FaD, too so 1/3 of list could be alias players

Offline Korydex

« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2023, 02:33 PM »
Also pretty sure afina is an alias as well, should have included FaD, too so 1/3 of list could be alias players
My opinion was that Rayz is Afina's alias. Should have included Kayz instead of Rayz =P Afina used this name before, but that was when she just started.

Well, not of all time but judging by playoff wins in TUS Classic league:
1. ArtiC/Lukz - 11 wins
2. Random00 - 7 wins
3. daiNa - 6 wins
4-5. KinslayeR - 3 wins
4-5. Sbaffo - 3 wins

1. cFc - 14 wins
2. dt/mm - 11 wins
3. CF - 6 wins
4. CKC - 3 wins
5-6. AeF - 2 wins
5-6. TaG - 2 wins

I wish we had full information of league winners before TUS.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 07:09 AM by Korydex »

« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2023, 07:59 PM »
Afina and Fad are not 100% aliases. Rayz is possible, but not sure. I would also include Sid and Kayz
 in the list of strong players.

« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2023, 10:52 PM »
Player: Mablak
Clan: dt
Honorable mention: avirex, for inviting me to the best clan to be able to play with the legends of WA (and suck everywhere outside of TTRR xD)

But the community is so small that (almost) every player is valuable. Glad it's still alive with some new names!

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2023, 11:44 PM »
Ah damn, nobody mentioned neither NBR nor sK so far, which means this is just about tus activity and bla bla bla. Neverthless, this still makes sense, considering sK did nothing dispite of good people but at least NBR should be in the list somehow.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2023, 01:48 AM »
Ah damn, nobody mentioned neither NBR nor sK so far, which means this is just about tus activity and bla bla bla. Neverthless, this still makes sense, considering sK did nothing dispite of good people but at least NBR should be in the list somehow.

NBR are legendary in their own right but they didn't really ever play Leagues much which is what I think most people think of for best clans they think of their achievements in Leagues.

If we're talking top 5 clans based on their roster and how insanely skilled they were, NBR is top 5 for sure, of all time.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2023, 05:11 PM »
Afina and Fad are not 100% aliases. Rayz is possible, but not sure. I would also include Sid and Kayz
 in the list of strong players.
FaD 100% alias, I played with him under his old name as well, I'm not gonna lie though, I forget what it was.  But FaD wasn't his first name, he played for years before and in ONL.

Offline Rafka

« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2023, 05:55 PM »
FaD 100% alias, I played with him under his old name as well, I'm not gonna lie though, I forget what it was.  But FaD wasn't his first name, he played for years before and in ONL.

really? FaD isn't FaD? Can U check "all players" in ONL site and try to remember what was his nick?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2023, 04:31 AM »
really? FaD isn't FaD? Can U check "all players" in ONL site and try to remember what was his nick?
He just played as a different player before he was FaD, im sure some of the inter people from back then remember, maybe im the only one he told.  I just remembered we played a lot with his old nick and new nick when he became FaD.  It doesn't matter much now, just brought it up because it was funny that all of Perdunok's selections were smurf accounts before real people lol.

Offline Rafka

« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2023, 08:27 AM »
Ok, btw, Morgan is also a fake in 98% ;d

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2023, 10:15 AM »
Top 5 alias of all time? 🤔