Forums
April 27, 2024, 10:51 PM

Author Topic: We don't need NO reset. Our points are hard-earned, well-deserved.  (Read 7800 times)

Offline barman

Re: We don't need NO reset. Our points are hard-earned, well-deserved.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2016, 06:42 PM »
Do you seriously intend to reset the stats of big bears like barman
I voted for the reset :-*
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline mae

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2016, 06:45 PM »

Owned xD!

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2016, 06:49 PM »
Please note, amateurs are not the exclusive category Asbest plays with. These so-called noobs were difficult to defeat, some of them even pwnd him 4 times, but as expected, no one gives a dim penny about it. Among the most prominent one/noteworthy mentions he played with people like sock, dibz, adun, pizzasheet, chelsea and beyond, who are obvioulsy not "noobs". it is a case of rigged facts, manipulated truths.  And as he already mentioned earlier not once, he will retrieve his top shape, so that he can  compete with "pros". bottom line is, should he be charitable and give  practically nothing-short of free win to pros?

P.S. for the sake of completion, he already played with good players/pros in this season.

BS, what is this vain circus mess about? Y'all pathetically fail in life, respect to the few exceptions.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2016, 07:03 PM »
some of noobs pwnd him 4 times
LOL
I wonder what could be the reason behind that...

The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2016, 07:07 PM »
Please note, amateurs are not the exclusive category Asbest plays with. These so-called noobs were difficult to defeat, some of them even pwnd him 4 times, but as expected, no one gives a dim penny about it. Among the most prominent one/noteworthy mentions he played with people like sock, dibz, adun, pizzasheet, chelsea and beyond, who are obvioulsy not "noobs". it is a case of rigged facts, manipulated truths.  And as he already mentioned earlier not once, he will retrieve his top shape, so that he can  compete with "pros". bottom line is, should he be charitable and give  practically nothing-short of free win to pros?

P.S. for the sake of completion, he already played with good players/pros in this season.

BS, what is this vain circus mess about? Y'all pathetically fail in life, respect to the few exceptions.

Though its true he's played a few "pros", the wild majority of his games have been against people ive never heard of.  This has been his pattern, hes always been a noobbasher, but people didn't notice until he climbed to #1 in season 50.  I'd venture to guess that more than 50% of his games on tus have been against total noobs.

To sum it up for this season:

52-0 against a whole host of players no one has ever heard of (complete noobs)
12-11 against the pros

Yeah, he's earned his points all right.  He is exploiting these new players, they are probably happy to play someone thats so good at the game, after all, when you are a noob you get booted from every game, all of a sudden someone who is a good player shows up and befriends you, im sure they are not thinking of being bashed or even know how the system works.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:18 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2016, 07:11 PM »
[pbc`Asbest`LR] thats not a picture, thats a map. its must be useful. this map is useful, but animals no needed. just lines and squars erc are enough
[sW`Dr-Abegodd] u sound like a psycopath
[pbc`Asbest`Kf] 12 sleep, 12 playing. my life :)
[pbc`Asbest`Kf] well now i sleep 8 hours and play 16

And who have failed in life?  :D

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2016, 07:21 PM »
Guess what, I did too (fail in that rubbish real life). I don't see why that's so bad. I'm real glad it turned out that way, now I feel more liberated than ever, all disconnected and surely then anti-social when exposed to the wrong rotten repetitive social circles. But this is not the topic of this discussion/theme for another day which I am also extensively informed and used to be involved in.

TheWalrus: Ye, he did earn his points and he wants to keep what he legitimately earned, displayed on the public billboard, as pride/trophy/achievement, you name it. I see the flawed mentality in this whole community, and some have roughly and visibly fallen victims to this drama-game (not game engine itself) It is his primary life,  as is with many of the players on this site. I also keep returning here, to wormnet, a few long hiatus tops, as reality fails to keep up. Many up here would surely agree, at least subliminally.

Asbest's reality-life got shattered relatively long time ago when he found out the truth about this world, along with it many parts/even components of joy of a normal, flourishing physical life went away.  Life was then displayed/exposed to him as especially shitty and with a fake glimmer. I'd say venturing and immersing into virtual game realms, escaping this shitty reality while keeping a healthy, fresh mind was actually  the best choice, given the circumstances. FFS everyone participates in this game realm online, there is no workaround and any other option. You resonate with the content, although you may not resonate with the community. Taking all of this into consideration, why would you then disapprove of this?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 10:22 AM by InvictusDei »

Offline Lukz

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2016, 07:45 PM »

+1 xD

Online Triad

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2016, 11:26 PM »
Those hard earned points will be stored on a hall of fame if MI decides to reset. It's not like old standings will be gone forever. So Asbest's point is invalid.

Also +1 barman you're the man. ;D

Offline giJo

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2016, 11:46 PM »

Asbest's fail  :-[

Offline Random00

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2016, 10:20 AM »

me too. Overall standings should be a representation of the current skill level of a player.

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2016, 10:28 AM »

me too. Overall standings should be a representation of the current skill level of a player.

:00 ya but do u play again? Hahah

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2016, 11:18 AM »
Reworked text of Asbest:

Alright, I admit, I do not grasp the absurd logic of random00 and barman, the reason beyond their choice is mystery to me.
But what about me? I cringe at the thought of a reset. I earned my points with hard-work, diligence, dedication. I deserve to retain my points, I reserve my rights as a member of this community. I played with noobs abundantly, that's right, but also fenced with prominent ones such as daina, sock, dibz, adun, barman, lukz, csongi, dbaffo, chelsea and so on, an aggravating amount of matches. All things considered, what good a reset would do to me, I wish to continue unscathed from this point on. Why not just let everyone get what they want, separately?This is a well-grounded reasoning for both the noob and pro camps, both sides of the coin. Pros salvage and retain their earned points, and noobs well (hi xan, wtf-8 and co.) could catch up with  random00, barman, daina, lukz, dibz, sbaffo. That is, if they have at least a grain of skill, and do play sometimes. I made over 20 positions on tus classic overall for a whole week,  logically deducted I would reach random
00 in a fortnight tops, or would even climb as high up the rank ladder as the top 3 or 5. Who needs this hall of fame? Nobody does. Rather, everyone seems only to be interested in watching tus classic's current season, and tus classic overall, including other popular leagues. Hall of fame is supplementary.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:43 PM by InvictusDei »

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2016, 11:52 AM »
^ ignorant bullshit
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2016, 12:13 PM »
Ignorantly in league with Xan, are you not, frigging patriot defending a wrong cause? Anyhow, go ahead and present your case/point of view ADEQUATELY, backing your claims in this harsh, vile martial court, if you possess the IQ-value prerequisite in it.