Normal
7 (8%)
Hysteria
16 (18.2%)
I like all
12 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: January 08, 2011, 12:37 AM

Author Topic: Which schemes should die a painful death?  (Read 9137 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Which schemes should die a painful death?
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2010, 01:34 AM »
Shy, we both know exactly what you are trying to do here, and I ain't gonna get involved anymore after this post.

1st off, I know exactly what you said, cuz I said the exact same thing to you in the More 'Schemes'? thread, it is pathetic that you are carrying on an arguement that was finished 2-3 months ago, grow up already.

Secondly, the reason I said you are starting a petty arguement is already obvious if you read above,  you are pathetic for bringing this up after over 2 months, I never said anything about you inferring I wanted anything removed from TuS etc.

Devilage, you are ignorant because you feel BnG should die, and don't givva flying f**k about the people who actually like it, I don't intend to annoy you or anything, it's just the way it is, I still respect you n everything, but your statement IS ignorant mate.

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2010, 01:42 AM »
I am just trying to be more like you, komo... ignoring all the points you made and replacing them with what I think is really going on... and you and I both know that you and I know what you really think.  you want bng to remain just because you like it more than the other schemes... you are BIASED... you like bng more than the others so your opinion is BIASED so i am just gonna disregard your other points because they are irrelevant.  At the end of the day, 9 times out of 10, you and I both know your opinion towards bng is biased because you like it and hate the other schemes, end of story. PERIOD.
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2010, 01:47 AM »
OMFG turning this a fight
close this topic please xDDDD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2010, 01:50 AM »
I just find it ironic that komo can't handle his own style of arguing when it is he who is getting attacked by it from someone else.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2010, 02:03 AM »
Hey putos chill out now, not every thread have to end up with a stupid fight! None of the schemes are not going to die really! HHC have made this topic just to seek for some opinions (I guess..?) Lets see some constructive ideas..

Anyway - I cannot locate the problem.
The whole thread is like democracy these days - fake. What is the question here and what is the problem? Ok, the question is: "Which schemes should die a painful death?" But... wtf? .. to die as TUS classic league scheme or to die in general? (I wonder that cause this topic is in "Other Things > Worms Armageddon" topic, not in "TUS (League) Discussion"..)

I wonder why should any scheme "die"? Maybe no scheme needs to "die painful death", maybe we need to add some more? ;x
Maybe we need to change the way of competition? Maybe there's another way to improve competitions..? Maybe.. .  . . . But what is the problem?

If there's a problem, some1 needs to define it.. and then we'll all suggest ideas to solve it.. I guess that's the way TUS works..

If BnG scheme is the problem on TUS league, lets just make another topic with endless BnG discussion and try to solve it once again.. ? huuh?

I play funners for like 90% of my games and I think that's the reason I might have objective view on competitive games.. For competitive games I had few radical ideas:
-merge league and cups into 1 thing. Different rules, real deadlines, real competitions.. (prevents inactivity, multi-clans, aliasing..)
-make separated league/cup for every scheme.. (anyway we have it in a way now.. (NNN, a2b, ea, ttrr challenges..))
-make categories (low/medium/high or easy/medium/hard) and let every category be played with different rules/schemes/maps.. (prevents "noob bashing" and enables for each scheme to be played on exact level with different category of player.. i.e. let the "easy level" players play and compete with ttrr with times like 3:12 - 2:58 and "hard level" players with 0:41,2 - 0:41,6... let "easy level" players play BnG with repeated shots and "hard level" players with a2b rules.. etc.. )

It's just some raw ideas, don't hang me for them plz, I know I might be wrong.. ;x

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2010, 02:15 AM »
I've said it once, i've said it twice, now i'll say it one more time:

"although I don't think any should be removed"
^^ referring to schemes.

I don't hate any scheme, I just like BnG so much it might look like this, I like all other schemes (in TuS Classic), definately not as much as BnG, that's obvious.

Shyguy, just stop it, this isn't getting you anywhere, you seem so desperate to argue with me all the time lol.

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2010, 02:23 AM »
"I've said it once, i've said it twice, now i'll say it one more time:

"although I don't think any should be removed"
^^ referring to schemes."

Wow!!! how does it feel to have to keep repeating your point whenever someone ignores them and accuses you of something else? because that is what you always do, and then you get upset when people do it to you... you kill debates and discussions just by getting involved in them, because you can say whatever you want to say, and others can't.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2010, 02:25 AM »
It doesn't bother me, I feel sorry for you actually, for dragging on an arguement from the past that ended months ago lol.

I will keep repeating it, until you understand, except when I repeat it, I don't start swearing losing my temper and insulting you.

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2010, 02:32 AM »
I'm dragging it on because it is still relevant... you have an opinion on schemes, I am ignoring your reasoning, you are getting upset.  That is exactly what happened before, except we played different roles.  You used the same arguments I am using against you... and you getting upset about that just proves in an indirect sort of way that you acknowledge your debate style as being stupid and annoying. well done.  Like i said, you kill discussions because you always think you are right and you can't handle what anyone else says... proof of that is in your super long posts. gg no0b

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2010, 02:37 AM »
I wonder what it would be like to live a day as ShyGuy, maybe something like this:

Man it cracks me up so much that you think you make me "upset" and "angry" etc lol, it really does.

I don't think I am right here, I know I am right, you are acting like a 2 year old Shy, get over it lol.

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2010, 02:39 AM »
Shy, we both know exactly what you are trying to do here, and I ain't gonna get involved anymore after this post.

And yet you still got involved after that post. Because you are upset. gg no0b

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2010, 02:43 AM »
Oh whoopdee doo, someone call the cops - I decided to change my mind, SHOCK HORROR, just like I said I wouldn't TuS ever again but i've been doing alot of BnG on TuS recently, just like countless people say they will never play WA again, yet they keep doing it, like millions of people around the world say when they are hungover "I'll never drink again" yet they do it the next weekend.

And you also look like such a geek typing "gg no0b" in the forums :)

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2010, 02:44 AM »
You changed your mind turned into a hypocrite again because you were upset.  gg no0b

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2010, 02:46 AM »
Such a mature arguement from Shyguy.

*Round of applause*

« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2010, 02:52 AM »
Do you use mozilla firefox, komo?