Forums
May 13, 2024, 05:32 AM

Author Topic: Why did you stop playing WA?  (Read 9317 times)

Offline Dr Abegod

Re: Why did you stop playing WA?
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2016, 12:10 PM »
it's maybe because no one respects you for your great personality?

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2016, 01:28 PM »
If You read this topic, that means u propably still play worms, so fak off

Offline Sensei

« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2016, 02:26 PM »
Skunk3, honest post there, hats off. Tho, I remember your personality from games is not quite on the level you think it is. If I'm not wrong you were also the one of that ppl that demanded some respect from the community, and you requested it directly. It was like, few months ago, right here, on tus forums.

Nevertheless, this is all just a game.. hope your condition gets better man, cheers.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2016, 02:41 PM »
This thread is f@#!ed, one of the worst ive seen on TUS since the refugee thread, its completely derailed, should be closed.  It was about why you stopped playing WA for the first 5 posts, and since then its been everyone attacking one another.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2016, 02:57 PM »
We all have introduced some relevant facts as to why some of us don’t play this game anymore.

But what if the issue lies within us? We fail to acknowledge each other as equals, ergo the superiority complex comes to play. If one truly wishes to be unique, then he/she shouldn’t highlight his career and all of the accolades that comes with it.  Instead, use your past abilities and incorporate it with the present. I am sure a lot of people would appreciate a skilled player.  That is humble, able to reflect and use his knowledge to help others.
If more old school people could be more accepting, it would be good.

Mr Abe and Mr Zalo have demonstrated vanity to one another., something we shouldn’t encourage. We can surely do better, if we all look past our mistakes and indifference. The truth is, we love this game, we don’t need to rely on drama to sustain us. We’re a small community and we do not need to be more divided!  That’s how WA is dying, because of us.

Let’s start make this place better. LET’S HOLD HANDS AND SING I FEEL PRETTY!
=58
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2016, 03:08 PM »

Offline nino

« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2016, 03:42 PM »
This thread is f@#!ed, one of the worst ive seen on TUS since the refugee thread, its completely derailed, should be closed.  It was about why you stopped playing WA for the first 5 posts, and since then its been everyone attacking one another.

Lol Ye  :D :D :D

The putoest community
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2016, 03:47 PM »

I don't care about your sh*t talk. You are nobody to me.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2016, 03:57 PM »

You can do better Zalo!

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2016, 04:42 PM »

You can do better Zalo!

I play for 5 years and I have never met this guy. I have never even heard about him. It just amuses me that he knows anything about me.

I shouldn't even matter here, but just my post about WA generations :/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:44 PM by Zalo »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2016, 04:55 PM »

You can do better Zalo!

I play for 5 years and I have never met this guy. I have never even heard about him. It just amuses me that he knows anything about me.

I shouldn't even matter here, but just my post about WA generations :/

It was very unnecessary of Mr Abe to engage in an immature provocation. Although, you could choose to Ignore his irrelevance, you can be above him if you choose.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2016, 05:20 PM »
Lol. Kradie giving life advices. This thread is going places.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2016, 05:28 PM »
Quote from: 'GUESS WHO'
1. The vast majority of my favorite players do not play anymore. W:A is a blast when you have loads of people who you really enjoy talking to who are active. This is why you have so many people talking about the "good ol' days," because they WERE good. W:A has been incredibly dull for a while now because of so many missing figures."

Everything you said is pretty cool but one thing ticks me, in your sentence it should read like this:

W:A has been incredibly dull TO ME for a while now because of so many missing figures.

The game isn't dull, everything you have ever been able to do with WA, you can still do, it's just like young person who grows old and calls young generation music crap just they didn't grow with it and understand or appreciate it.

This game always has been and always will be awesome.

Yes, there are not as many English speaking players who you consider friends but to all the people playing they still have fun you could learn to co-exist with them.

@Anubis.

You are a cool guy to talk to and I still like you for the old time but yeah we grew apart into different things that's no problem.

But imo back then you were fun guy to chill with and I have many great memories I won't forget, thanks again for those, but you were a cheating aliasing clan hopping nutter :/ that isn't/wasn't  good for the community lol.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 05:33 PM by XanKriegor »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2016, 05:36 PM »
As i got banned on shoutbox for expressing my anger towards dt after i got avoided for the hundredth time (the irony is strong here), i feel allowed to post here (i previously posted a gif cat, wasn't a serious post tho) unlike all these bunch of useless noobs

If you're asking, yes, i'm leaving this game.

First of all, i don't think TUS Classic league has ever reached such a low peak of activity, this is so boring

Most league players are pussies, especially clans

dt turned into a pussy clan, always looked at it as a respectful clan, maybe the best one in the golden era of tus, now just look at it...

TUS rules f@#!ing sucks, people had some f@#!ing common sense years ago, now it's just a nuthouse of c@#!s, therefore everyone do whatever the f@#! they want because rules allow it

MI is getting totally crazy, i've seen so many things in this site these years, but lately it's getting awful

Finding a tus/clanner takes hours but when you finally find it you must argue through thousands of agreements (because 1 rule to avoid these kind of bullshits is too hard to do, f@#! logic)

The deadlines (league, cup, tournaments etc).... i've never seen anyone respecting them

80% of this community is made of hypocrit pussies seeking for attention because they ain't got a social life or better shit to do, you could be using that time to play some league games or even learn to play a scheme you suck at it, did you know that?

Topics getting easily OT because you want to show your superiority, just like in this topic, you're just a bunch of useless retards, if there's something worse than wasting your time on a 1998 game, it's posting on this stupid motherf@#!ing site forgotten even by that f@#!ing dog of god (whatever god you have, i don't give a f@#!)

I've been behaving well this last year but now i've just got fed up, there's a limit on everything, this is it, keep your league as boring and shitty as it is if you don't want bother to improve it, this league had a potential but you just throw it.

I'll back only if:

-league will improve (rules, matchamking etc.)
-activity rise
-4.0 will be released

Until then, f@#! off, everyone

[Today at 20:06:14] Aladdin: some people acting like children lol

What about those chimpanzees like you that avoid? Ooohhh wait it's allowed by the league, sorry, you're right.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 06:42 PM by Sbaffo »