Forums
May 06, 2024, 03:49 AM

Author Topic: why is my name in green?  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Spoon_head

why is my name in green?
« on: March 12, 2015, 03:44 PM »
i just want to know if there is no errors with the website,
because very few players have a green name on tus..

Offline theredi

Re: why is my name in green?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 04:00 PM »

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 04:01 PM »
you must have donated money, and after that you were given an option to choose what color you'd like your name to be.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 04:11 PM »
There is an option to change it in account settings but it is disabled for most people

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 04:15 PM »
There is an option to change it in account settings but it is disabled for most people

https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/?area=account

here

Offline Hussar

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 04:26 PM »
ey guys......

what about my f@#!in colour??? i donated few times on tus and noone changed my colour........... i asked few times :P

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 04:33 PM »
You're just poisoned by skunk  ???
Get health crate asap!

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 06:32 PM »
"MONEY"

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 07:15 PM »
test

weee. good to be with same clan as MonkeyIsland.

anyway why spoonshit is more greener than me :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2015, 09:55 PM »
ey guys......

what about my f@#!in colour??? i donated few times on tus and noone changed my colour........... i asked few times :P

are you being serious??? and kin too?? lol you guys are responsible to change your own colors. its somewhere in your profile options, Chelshe posted the link.

im pretty sure the color change is not forever though, i believe the amount you donate will determine how long you get a colorful name :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2015, 09:55 PM »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2015, 09:56 PM »
hey avi are you unemployed again
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2015, 09:58 PM »
well, yes i am, by choice... i just moved to another state.. im living in Florida now, have not started looking for work yet.

whats your point here?? are you suggesting I'm posting too much? ?  shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2015, 10:03 PM »

whats your point here?? are you suggesting I'm posting too much? ?  shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house

you're overthinking it too much. People post from work all the time. But I noticed you were away for a while so figured you were doing some sort of work, obviously manual labor with no access to a computer.

I just took a wild guess and got it right. You should congratulate me.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2015, 10:13 PM »
ok, i c... well you normally like to take jabs, and i enjoy them too! but if this was not the case, then congratulations, but i was not working in this case, i was moving across the country ;p

even after i got here i just did not have much desire to get online.... but now im back @ forums, im itching to play again.. i think after im done reading the forum, im going to work on a proper gaming set-up at my new place.. i been slacking on that, but i feel like i want to play now... i think you should start playing as well, we can take our shit talk away from the forums, and to the real world of W:A.