Forums
April 30, 2024, 07:29 AM

Author Topic: wkautokeys.dll download link?  (Read 3636 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: wkautokeys.dll download link?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2023, 01:28 AM »
Yeah it's ok... I mean, there are obvious cheating like.. xspeed to get advantage and win challenges, homemade wk modules to spy crates, remove water etc.. These are obvious cheats, no discussion.
But those programs I mentioned in my post: "banned" ahk script, T macro.. are just harmless tools IMO, it won't make players better if they don't master rope schemes at all. It wouldn't make a random noob beat blitzed/ me in a TTRR match in a short period of practice, it still needs years of scheme mastering. Not even gonna mention the "T" macro, it just makes the worms think in middle turn, lol... And Tap counts doesn't matter that much, the best TTRR players of all time never had fast taps, it's proven already.
--

This is a controversial topic. I don't see any problem when players want to get the most out of their hardware/gear.
There is no possibility for all players to play at the same level of conditions. I for example have a huge disadvantage in BIGRR, because my monitor doesn't support large resolutions, so I avoid it at all costs. Because of that, should I consider anyone who has a bigger monitor than mine with a ridiculous 240hz+ refresh rate a cheater? I have the right to do so, but does it makes sense? It's the same for people that write scripts, it's the workaround for low budget people.
Also there are multiple antighosting keyboards available to buy, it's a huge advantage in roping too.
IMO, you should be allowed to MOD as much as you want because there will be always someone with the right amount of money to get an advantage over you. I bet theres already some super cool keyboard that will do exact the same of what that script did with a built-in software... :D
Change my mind.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 01:31 AM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2023, 03:41 AM »
Some macros are just harmless though. I remember I used this "T" pressing macro for worm thinking bubble in a couple of TUS TTRR matches vs Random00 and I was instantly crucified by that + Rope script that ignores 2nd press and makes FR easier. In that moment of history people were just witch hunting me because it was too much to deal with that a newcomer kid used to beat Random00 in TTRR lol. I was just a kid with zero english skills to defend myself. Just a small trash of TUS/Worms history that haunts me sometimes.

Truth is, that script doesn't make anyone better, fast taps doesn't matter too.  It was never about the script, but who were the loser in that moment of the history + Nowadays pretty much every freestyler rope player use rope scripts and they suck when it comes to competitive worms. It never mattered. ;)

cheaters are cheaters, and they are the real and biggest losers in the "history" of something, if there is history behind all this in the first place.. : P fast tappers with scripts is an example like this. there has always been a big turn-off for me in WA communities and here on TUS site. if there is a player who gets busted using cheats IN ANY online competitive games or in speedrunning, those players usually gets outcasted like trash and treated as a piece of shit by everyone else. just take a look at how they treat players who gets taken down cheating in CS:GO or LoL. or speedrunning in GTA San Andreas or anything. they get bullied until they disappear. and what happens here in this funny little cartoon worms game? these cheater trash noobs are still around here, throwing insults, barking at other players out of jealousy and still playing the game until now.

an example: https://www.tus-wa.com/challenges/challenge-637/msg244620/#msg244620

this boy was a known cheater in the past anyway, I saw on multiple platforms and sites that he was known to players for using various cheats/scripts. he is still around, and when I legit call another cheater (not him) a cheater, he gets butthurt and starts barking to me on this site every single time, which the admin lets him to do so, and my comments usually disappear for pointing this out so. this WOULD NEVER HAPPEN in another online game which has healthy normal-minded adult people, cheaters get taken out of society ;) here noob cheaters can do their business and keep on playin the leagues. well fine, I knew this from day 1, and still remained here playing everyone equally and tolerating their shits with patience (: this example was just 1 example of the many.. there are a few more around cheating freely without anyone looking into them, and the rest are gone from WA fortunately. I saw an occasion where a player got banned instantly in the past and she was not even cheating ever. (Natalia) If there is a proof or there HAS EVER BEEN A PROOF about it, I wanna see it. :) because 100% sure she was never a cheater. so this community to me has always been a big pile of mess mostly.

if you are not able to play an online game good NATURALLY, and enjoy the game as it is, then just gtfo and don't turn to scripts, cheats, and overall helping tools that aids you in winning. I would be very ashamed of myself if I was doing something like that, and I still beat top players without using scripts, while they were using them occasionally.

and to me its extra funny that certain people call Marcello here a "wannabe cheater" for wanting to use an option which reselects you the previous weapon inf times if that was a big f@#!ing thing.. tell me, in which scheme exactly could he get an unfair advantage over you for using such a module? in the league, there is no such a scheme. 1 scheme comes to my mind which could be abused with such a tool and its supermarket shopper (kaos shopper) which lets admit, is not a busy scheme nowadays..

my comment was not adressed to you specifically Kaleu ^.- only your comment made me think about writing a rant of all this : ]
I mean kaleu did some cheating but its been much time since this, think he deserves another shot.  Was one of the harshest kaleu critics, but hes done much good work with community for the zillians and is a clean player now afaik. 

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2023, 05:39 AM »
@Lupastic,

You have a tendency to jump into conclusions without solid proof. Well you don't jump though, you see the tiniest "hint" then you buy a plane ticket and fly to a conclusion in another continent.

You saw one replay of dibz which he roped different than his usual, then you decided that he is a cheater. In your head that is enough proof. Again as I have said before, you can provide your case to Deadcode/CyberShadow and let them analyze. EXACTLY how I did with Runaway and NATALIA. Both confirmed with the game maintainers. That's your solid proof. In fact I still have NATALIA's attempts. You can contact Deadcode/CyberShadow and ask them to contact me to have another go on NATALIA's case.

You have divided people into 2 groups of enemies and friends. You go to war with the tiniest excuse with your enemies and you cut your friends a huge slack.

Enemy: dibz => one unusual replay and he is a horrible cheater than should be banned for life.
Friend: NATALIA => Completely confirmed cheating case: you are sure she is innocent. Why? because your friend says so?

Runaway case is from 2016 and NATALIA's is from 2018. Both Runaway and NATALIA got banned and have done their time on TUS and they are both unbanned now. Yes I give people second chances. They are still wormers and part of this community. They are not used tissues to be thrown away. Many of them still contribute. Isn't it better to work with the community rather than mutilate it for one mistake?

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2023, 10:10 AM »
Some macros are just harmless though. I remember I used this "T" pressing macro for worm thinking bubble in a couple of TUS TTRR matches vs Random00 and I was instantly crucified by that + Rope script that ignores 2nd press and makes FR easier. In that moment of history people were just witch hunting me because it was too much to deal with that a newcomer kid used to beat Random00 in TTRR lol. I was just a kid with zero english skills to defend myself. Just a small trash of TUS/Worms history that haunts me sometimes.

Truth is, that script doesn't make anyone better, fast taps doesn't matter too.  It was never about the script, but who were the loser in that moment of the history + Nowadays pretty much every freestyler rope player use rope scripts and they suck when it comes to competitive worms. It never mattered. ;)

cheaters are cheaters, and they are the real and biggest losers in the "history" of something, if there is history behind all this in the first place.. : P fast tappers with scripts is an example like this. there has always been a big turn-off for me in WA communities and here on TUS site. if there is a player who gets busted using cheats IN ANY online competitive games or in speedrunning, those players usually gets outcasted like trash and treated as a piece of shit by everyone else. just take a look at how they treat players who gets taken down cheating in CS:GO or LoL. or speedrunning in GTA San Andreas or anything. they get bullied until they disappear. and what happens here in this funny little cartoon worms game? these cheater trash noobs are still around here, throwing insults, barking at other players out of jealousy and still playing the game until now.

an example: https://www.tus-wa.com/challenges/challenge-637/msg244620/#msg244620

this boy was a known cheater in the past anyway, I saw on multiple platforms and sites that he was known to players for using various cheats/scripts. he is still around, and when I legit call another cheater (not him) a cheater, he gets butthurt and starts barking to me on this site every single time, which the admin lets him to do so, and my comments usually disappear for pointing this out so. this WOULD NEVER HAPPEN in another online game which has healthy normal-minded adult people, cheaters get taken out of society ;) here noob cheaters can do their business and keep on playin the leagues. well fine, I knew this from day 1, and still remained here playing everyone equally and tolerating their shits with patience (: this example was just 1 example of the many.. there are a few more around cheating freely without anyone looking into them, and the rest are gone from WA fortunately. I saw an occasion where a player got banned instantly in the past and she was not even cheating ever. (Natalia) If there is a proof or there HAS EVER BEEN A PROOF about it, I wanna see it. :) because 100% sure she was never a cheater. so this community to me has always been a big pile of mess mostly.

if you are not able to play an online game good NATURALLY, and enjoy the game as it is, then just gtfo and don't turn to scripts, cheats, and overall helping tools that aids you in winning. I would be very ashamed of myself if I was doing something like that, and I still beat top players without using scripts, while they were using them occasionally.

and to me its extra funny that certain people call Marcello here a "wannabe cheater" for wanting to use an option which reselects you the previous weapon inf times if that was a big f@#!ing thing.. tell me, in which scheme exactly could he get an unfair advantage over you for using such a module? in the league, there is no such a scheme. 1 scheme comes to my mind which could be abused with such a tool and its supermarket shopper (kaos shopper) which lets admit, is not a busy scheme nowadays..

my comment was not adressed to you specifically Kaleu ^.- only your comment made me think about writing a rant of all this : ]

Here are my comments to your statements. Take a look as I did with your rant:

i) "these cheater trash noobs are still around here, throwing insults, barking at other players out of jealousy and still playing the game until now"

This does not seem to be the truth: I had to block you on snooper because you're still flooding me with any kind of insults since too long. Yesterday evening, you joined Billy's game and started to insult me from nowhere. Your statement is completely false, maybe driven just by your own frustration or something.

You are also mentioning "barking at other players", but I have never done anything similar, so please provide some concrete examples with a list of players I was insulting, instead of stating false things without any proof like a typical politician.

How will you say to your brother, Brother, let me take the grain of dust out of your eye, when you yourself do not see the bit of wood in your eye? O false one! First take the wood out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to take the dust out of your brother's eye.

ii) "this boy was a known cheater in the past anyway, I saw on multiple platforms and sites that he was known to players for using various cheats/scripts"

Yes, I cheated with xSpeed tool almost 8 years ago in some rope-based challenges (my ban was fair) and I also got familiar with this field a long time ago. Nevertheless, I did not use any scripts you are talking about here.
This happened only on tus if my memory serves me well: what kind of "platforms"/"sites" outside tus are you talking about (e.g., USA government, pentagon, United Nations, NATO, etc.)? Just link them to me, I am also curious! 

iii) "he is still around"

Yes I am still here, but I am getting older and older, and I will probably leave this game in a couple of years (for your satisfaction) due to the lack of free time as I used to have during the past. 

iv) "and when I legit call another cheater (not him) a cheater, he gets butthurt and starts barking to me on this site every single time"

"legit" is a questionable term. If I answer to your posts is because I do not tolerate your conceited and arrogant behaviour/language. Probably you are right, I should simply ignore you, but I am just a human being, and you tempt me so much, my bad.

v) "this WOULD NEVER HAPPEN in another online game which has healthy normal-minded adult people, cheaters get taken out of society .. here noob cheaters can do their business and keep on playin the leagues"

It is called democracy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy. There are good countries for your needs such as North Korea, Mali, Sudan, Ghana, Ciad, etc.

In any case, I am not participating in any competitive games on tus, so I am not sure what your statement is standing for when you mention leagues.

vi) "well fine, I knew this from day 1"

Does your day 1 start from 30/11/2020 (when you decided to be a new person) or should we consider 18/04/2009 as the main reference (when you were still suffering from your unpopularity: https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/Dragon )?

vii) "and still remained here playing everyone equally and tolerating their shits with patience"

Thank you for your big effort, although the facts demonstrate the opposite. Did you ever google "equally" and "tolerating"?

viii) "I still beat top players without using scripts"

Can you provide a list of "top" players you have beaten?

Bests,
rUNaW4y

« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 02:55 PM by MonkeyIsland »

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2023, 11:39 AM »
this is the kind of drama that makes me think that WA can't blow up ever again

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2023, 03:42 PM »
Woah this blew up lol.

@Kaleu

and I was instantly crucified by that + Rope script that ignores 2nd press and makes FR easier.

And so you rightly should be crucified for that script, the very fact that you said "makes FR easier" the keyword being "easier" should notify you that it's cheating.

Of course I'm not having a go at you, I like you lol.

Personally I feel like the difference is hardware versus software, I feel like using any hardware is acceptable, though using software to bypass the software the game was designed to do is considered cheating UNLESS the community accepts it as a whole, for example some of the things you said like cratefinder is acceptable, wkRemapKeys is acceptable(likely because most games have built in options to change keys without experiencing input lag).

Also think of it like this...

If you consider yourself a gamer, even a casual gamer on a PC must have a good amount of knowledge about computers and how they work, hardware and resolutions and how they affect gameplay.

Whereas, software that alters the way the game should work? That's something that has endless capabilities... Everyone is aware that other people can have better hardware like monitor, mouse, keyboard yet they openly take the risk knowing this because they still want to know how they stack up. Though if opponents use wormkit modules and scripts that other people don't know about, it gives them an advantage that's not commonly known.

That's at least the only reason why I see it as cheating, if the autoscript was part of the game, and easily accessible to everyone, I wouldn't care.

Do you see what I'm trying to explain here?

You have a tendency to jump into conclusions without solid proof. Well you don't jump though, you see the tiniest "hint" then you buy a plane ticket and fly to a conclusion in another continent.

:D

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2023, 04:54 PM »
rUNaW4y

you said many lies and bullshits in your comment (+ the other guy too) as usual, so I'm not even going to bother reply for the rest, but.. the most hilarious thing is that you said that me and Dragon are the same players LOL :D u gonna drink away the last "brain"cells you have in your head bruh. I have overall 3 years experience here. Dragon is an OG player, the ones who know who he is, they know. and they know me too. this lie alone is enough to discard the rest of your false stuff, cheater noob ; >
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 05:38 PM by Lupastic »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2023, 06:20 PM »
Booooooring

this is the kind of drama that makes me think that WA can't blow up ever again

In my opinion it is actually the only thing that keeps it alive :D

Offline MarCello

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2023, 07:00 PM »
I've played with Natalia before, but she never cheated.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2023, 08:26 PM »
@Komo

I understand you and half agree with you. But before banning something it's better to find a way to identify who is using it because noones gonna have the balls to come public and admit it like some players did, otherwise the general rule should be that it should be allowed/released to everyone, as it is not possible to identify who uses it and who does not. (I'm talking about the banned rope script.)

And when I said I support modding, I was not talking strictly about software moding but fisical modding too, like when Mablak taught to use paper cones for the keyboard.. etc.

Your argument doesn't bring a solution, I think it is more comfortable to accept the fact of allowing the use of any hardware even if it does the same thing that can be achieved using software because it is something that you have no control over, while using software still brings this small feeling that people can be controlled and banned.

--

Let's see for example how this is done for overclocking, it consists of using software programs to improve hardware performance to force hardware to go beyond limitations it's projected for.
It's publicly allowed and uses the same logic in my opinion. And there is no way to identify it right now.
It's just an example of modding your hardware with software and I personally put it in the same pot as the "banned" script, it's only improving your keyboard with software, and there's not a public statement saying it is "bypassing what the software of the game was designed to do", I don't think it is at all.

I see the banned rope script as a harmless modification as it's not automating anything for me, it's just removing a hardware limitation, it still requires me to know how to play the game and how to rope.
And as I said earlier there are probably good enough keyboards out there that money can buy that this limitation does not matter anymore.

I also want to point out that I was not talking about crate finder when I said "crate spy", there were some wk modules that enaabled permanent crate spy in the game to see what's in the crates beforing collecting and permanent laser sight too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overclocking
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Kradie

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2023, 09:10 PM »
If a person wishes to cheat by using software, then he or she should do so offline.

If a person wishes to enable cheat through software in a online match, they should say so.

If a person wishes to modify their peripherals for whatever reasons, then that is out of our control to know.

If a person is disabled and require the use of accessibilities, they should be able to do so, unless if it brings significant unfair advantage.

I have notice that many of these modules, and tools, are somewhat close to accessibility E.g: Some people may struggle with remembering the orders of the worms order or that some people want it easier to press a button..

Cheats or accessibilities should not be allowed in league games, unless if there is a league that permits it of course.

I used to care a little when people used scripts to tap and rope faster but now it is just a waste of time. It doesn't hurt anyone if it is a funner game. Sometime things are out of our control and it is a pointless exercise to care what you can't control. It's better to stay positive.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2023, 05:19 AM »
I've played with Natalia before, but she never cheated.

The cheats we talked about are about records for challenges. Not league games.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline MarCello

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2023, 10:09 AM »
That doesn't mean she cheated, just because you try to explain it away!

Offline Anubis

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2023, 08:51 AM »

I see the banned rope script as a harmless modification as it's not automating anything for me, it's just removing a hardware limitation, it still requires me to know how to play the game and how to rope.
And as I said earlier there are probably good enough keyboards out there that money can buy that this limitation does not matter anymore.

https://wooting.io/wooting-60he

Scroll down to Rapid Trigger, the script has a hardware "solution". I love that one quote from the site: “Seriously overpowered in the hands of a top tier player” :)

Eliminate the second slowest element in input latency; return key press travel before key deactivation. Rapid Trigger dynamically changes the actuation and deactivation point. Your keys will activate when you intend to press them and deactivate when you intend to let go.

You can repeat a key press mid motion without needing to surpass a fixed reset or actuation point for rapid presses.

Highlighted the script behaviour. So, anyone that buys this keyboard has essentially a built-in script, for consistency purposes, the keyboard would need to be banned. What is TUS stance on this? Hardware "cheats" allowed or disallowed?  ???

Technology will continue to push boundaries, and tradition will never gain enough momentum again to halt it's progress. Yes, back in the days we didn't have access to these things, but I am glad we do now. In 100 years or whatever, people might start playing with brain enhancements or body enhancements like in Deus Ex or Cyberpunk video games. Purists will demand everyone to be "cyborg free" but in the end, technology will always push further and I am happy it does.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 09:10 AM by Anubis »

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2023, 10:00 AM »
That new kb tech seems like a natural progression for keyboards. I'd be interested if anyone tries this kb out to give feedback on how finger rolling feels on it.

I think kbs like that should be allowed unless anyone can think of a reason otherwise. But I'd want to know if the AHK script is actually identical to this before talking about allowing it, like I could imagine the script having even less latency. It wouldn't be a big deal to allow the script if there's truly no discernible difference. As long as we're not talking about allowing macros that press multiple buttons for you.