Forums
May 01, 2024, 02:56 PM

Author Topic: WormOlympics 2013: Discussion  (Read 6645 times)

Re: WormOlympics 2013: Discussion
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 03:31 PM »
28th August? wow xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 07:20 PM »
aAa`Asbest`LoF> wtf
** VoK`TdC ** joined the channel.
** VoK`TdC ** has left WormNET (Joined Game).
* MODHurz Round 2: Vok VS wormystormy; reN VS pepa; PyroMan VS Incog; NeiruZ VS Alien; Asbest VS Balee VS Hurz *
aAa`Asbest`LoF> someone should get free round
Balee> Come come! :)
rA`NeiruZ`LoF> wher is alien?
>> Alien hosted a game (rA`NeiruZ`LoF).
aAa`Asbest`LoF> i dont agree at 3 way
pepa> k
Balee> It's all the same, Asbest, chillax!
aAa`Asbest`LoF> stfu retarded piece of f@#!ing hanguarian shit

Really...
Last year I argued about this with... DarkOne? or it was FFie? Either way, how are these kind of players allowed to play in such a tournament? Its good because people like MonkeyIsland, trying to improve Worms-world with threads like this one that I have been seeing a lot lately... get screwed because, in the other hand, we got people like Asbest playing out there.

I know that I should chill and etc, but this guy pisses me off because he plays 24 hours per day 7 days a week, insulting everyone and doing whatever he pleases in wormnet. I had a friend named HCKTROX, and he got banned (in wormnet, via IP, he couldnt use websnoop neither, or atleast that's what he said back then) for reasons I dont know... but he never had this kind of behavior in any game, and we even taught some people the basics for online gaming. And this guy, Asbest, he's still there? When I talked to FFie last year, I am sure she had in mind an idea for ''banning'' people from playing... I dont work with them (WO organizers), I dont help them (and I dont play now) but, come on, what's this? I just copied an example...

This community can improve a lot if we get this kind of people out of the way, I know I havent any right to say anything, Its just my opinion and none of you should agree with me, but I am still here to take a look at the game, the server and giving my opinion to make it better. I am not toxic anymore.

I hope I dont get a warn for this, I tried to be polite and avoid insulting.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 08:00 PM »
darts?

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 08:00 PM »
what Im afraid of its when asbest get paired with newcomers and insult them whole game, thats forcing new players to quit this game right after they started to play it

Offline philie

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 11:01 PM »
gabriel +1

Offline Triad

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2013, 11:22 PM »
+1 Gab indeed. That guy even insulted FFie and his partners. He said AKT is noob, even they won gold at plop war together.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2013, 11:31 PM »
Well, he's banned from any Tournament/event I will host, well, forever, or at least until he acts like a human.

No explanation needed, you all know why.

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 01:00 AM »
I always kicked asbest's ass from everything, from sX clan, from my tourneys, even banned him on wa-mems xD so thats obvious i become his main target in wormnet, however i cant explain one thing, i would never believe before playing W:A online that a real human can waste whole his day spamming your snooper with insults like that

Just imagine! around 20 hours all you do is eat, visit toilet and spamming someones snooper. 20 hours. Needless to say I had him on ignorelist most of this time so I dont even know what did he write to me, however snooper beep'd for 20 hours and ive been wondering how much this guy can handle? is that some kind of marathon or something?
since then i had no probs with him, he just spammed my snooper hour by hour, 24/7, every month, for 3 years. Sometimes I unignore him for a short amount of time and trolled but that was a very rare situations when I was really bored xD
So yea all was fine but once WO starts and you talking with someone asbest always spamming and dont let you really get the point of what you wanted to know, its pretty hard to ignore, he actually insults after each phrase I write on wnet

But then one flashback pop-up in my mind! When asbest played on sX and I controlled him (didnt let him insult anyone as he does now) he considered me as a friend and sometimes between his stupid how to install rubber etc, he asked me for a tips about thing that goes on his life

And so one day he come back from school and asked what he have to do, he had fought with his classmates, girls saw that, and this happens all the time on his school

I dont know if kids beat him because he insults, but Im sure in one thing, he insult on internet because kids beat him!
So yeah, everytime he insult me I just keep in my mind that summer is the only time when kids doesnt kicks his ass everyday and he have to spend his time at something while he hiding at his house, so I even feels sorry for him each time he insults me, thats nice way to ignore him x)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:03 AM by Impossible »

Offline Alien

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2013, 02:50 AM »
aAa`Asbest`LoF> wtf
** VoK`TdC ** joined the channel.
** VoK`TdC ** has left WormNET (Joined Game).
* MODHurz Round 2: Vok VS wormystormy; reN VS pepa; PyroMan VS Incog; NeiruZ VS Alien; Asbest VS Balee VS Hurz *
aAa`Asbest`LoF> someone should get free round
Balee> Come come! :)
rA`NeiruZ`LoF> wher is alien?
>> Alien hosted a game (rA`NeiruZ`LoF).
aAa`Asbest`LoF> i dont agree at 3 way
pepa> k
Balee> It's all the same, Asbest, chillax!
aAa`Asbest`LoF> stfu retarded piece of f@#!ing hanguarian shit

Really...
Last year I argued about this with... DarkOne? or it was FFie? Either way, how are these kind of players allowed to play in such a tournament? Its good because people like MonkeyIsland, trying to improve Worms-world with threads like this one that I have been seeing a lot lately... get screwed because, in the other hand, we got people like Asbest playing out there.

I know that I should chill and etc, but this guy pisses me off because he plays 24 hours per day 7 days a week, insulting everyone and doing whatever he pleases in wormnet. I had a friend named HCKTROX, and he got banned (in wormnet, via IP, he couldnt use websnoop neither, or atleast that's what he said back then) for reasons I dont know... but he never had this kind of behavior in any game, and we even taught some people the basics for online gaming. And this guy, Asbest, he's still there? When I talked to FFie last year, I am sure she had in mind an idea for ''banning'' people from playing... I dont work with them (WO organizers), I dont help them (and I dont play now) but, come on, what's this? I just copied an example...

This community can improve a lot if we get this kind of people out of the way, I know I havent any right to say anything, Its just my opinion and none of you should agree with me, but I am still here to take a look at the game, the server and giving my opinion to make it better. I am not toxic anymore.

I hope I dont get a warn for this, I tried to be polite and avoid insulting.

Offline Alien

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2013, 04:01 AM »
you are not alone gabriel and thank you for your post about asbest,
because you are right about him and you told that you talked with d1 or ffie about it last year.
not much really happened so far,
but at least asbest got banned permantly from tus now, afaik.
we all love worms and we all don't want such a behaviour,
neither in wormnet, nor here at tus.. or do you want that ?
jokes are jokes, as long it is meant to be like that,
but to harm the community is another thing.
if you guys think, we couldn't get over his daily nonsense insults.. you are wrong.
we literally give a f@#! about him and his behaviour.. laugh about it,
but we are not willing to respect that.
if you do that okay, but i am saying my opinion like gabriel.
we all can say our opinion about whatever we want,
but insulting others like a little kid, shouldn't be allowed.

think about it, please.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2013, 09:45 AM »
Can't we just ask CyberShadow or DeadCode to actually ban him from WNET?

It seems this guy is very abusive to almost everyone on WNET - He doesn't belong there, some people are really bothered by him, and he ruins their fun.

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2013, 11:03 AM »
totally agree with Gabriel, with Impo.
Such people should be banned from wormnet for a month, then for a year, if that will happen again.
That kind of bans is well-known practice at all kind of online games. Asbest insults me aswell, everytime i talk at channel where he also is. Sometimes he do that in pm. I don`t keep that serious and closing eyes on his words. But fact is a fact. He is not only insulting by spelling bad words, he also thinks he is some kind of almighty god and if he not agree with some rule, he will not do anything, will spend hours and insult everyone coz that, untill he agreed/banned/kicked etc. He make people wait 20 mins just becouse he wants that.
so... its not even an "ask", its a "need" to ban him, in my opinion.
When people will get ban from wormnet per months or per years - that will make server clear or that kind of agressors. Becouse when some1 got banned - not only he will learn that lesson. But everyone will.

Offline philie

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2013, 11:25 AM »
same things happened with me too.
i got him on ignore everywhere i see him.
i kick him from my hosts.
i refuse to list him in at w:o tourneys i host.
kinda my personal ban.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2013, 03:05 PM »
he stole a lot of our time yesterday by claiming the win against ren so ren had to upload replays to proove his victory.
it may be some work to ban him from wn but at least we can spread the personal banning thing, like, tell evryone who dont know about that behaviour.
i usually keep it like pyro does, just ignore the insults and dont answer ( no more words rofl) but as a mod i couldnt just say hes lying anyway when 2 ppl say they win even if i was sure it was asbest who lied.

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2013, 07:03 PM »
lol @ "Nico insulting", I was there, not sure if was that tournament when you were kicking Nico (your opponent) from the host several times, and hosting saying "f@#!ing chillians" and stuff, what do you expect? "please host dear and lovely Asbest"? Actually I warned you like 3 times on that tournament. I remember that I said on another tournamente "you can say shits on my tournaments! yeah!" or something like that, but there's a difference between someone who's clearly joking (like I was and like I'll be) and another who's only trying to play friendly and having some fun on WO.

Actually, let me paste here some log's, gimme a minute, I'll edit this post.

Edit: here some short examples:

[21:30] <Asbest`LoF> so kicks allowed too?
01[21:30] <MODxNRRoper> ALL
[21:30] <NiCo> pf..
01[21:30] <MODxNRRoper> NO RULES
[21:30] <Asbest`LoF> cool
[21:30] <NiCo> no deja de klikeamor //Twy's comment: that means "he's not stopping to kick me"
[21:30] <Asbest`LoF> i own nicos ass
02[21:30] * Bry4N`TaG has quit IRC (Hosting a game: Bry4N`TaG)
[21:30] <Asbest`LoF> like a boss
[21:30] <Asbest`LoF> thats funny.
[21:30] <NiCo> klikearme
03[21:30] * `Pr1nCe-EgYpT` has joined #RopersHeaven
[21:30] <NiCo> como mierda voy a jugar..  //Twy's comment: that means "How the hell I'm gonna play?"
[21:30] <`Pr1nCe-EgYpT`> lol
[21:30] <Asbest`LoF> i enjoy to own his fagass
[21:31] <`Pr1nCe-EgYpT`> need to paratice xd
06[21:31] * Asbest`LoF is hosting a game: for_f@#!ing_retarded_chilian_piece_of_shit, wa://proxy.worms2d.info:41724?gameid=4650335&scheme=Pf
02[21:31] * Wilbur-Cobb has quit IRC (Joined Game)
06[21:31] * NiCo is joining a game: for_f@#!ing_retarded_chilian_
[21:31] <`Pr1nCe-EgYpT`> Zehta i will upload replay
02[21:31] * `Pr1nCe-EgYpT` has quit IRC (Joined Game)
[21:31] <Asbest`LoF> that was kick honey
03[21:31] * Wilbur-Cobb has joined #RopersHeaven
[21:31] <NiCo> Ok cya
[21:32] <Zehta> Anyone need host?
03[21:32] * `Pr1nCe-EgYpT` has joined #RopersHeaven
[21:32] <Asbest`LoF> thats how we punish such faggots as u here in ukraine
[21:32] <NiCo> Asbest won , i cant playing with retarted playings
03[21:32] * Wilbur-Cobb has left #RopersHeaven
[21:32] <Asbest`LoF> come and I will f@#! ur fagass nicolas fagolas
[21:32] <Zehta> fagolas xD
[21:32] <NiCo> stop kick conchetumare

And you are complaining that "Nico insulting"?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 07:14 PM by Twyrfher »