Forums
April 28, 2024, 12:05 PM

Poll

Would you like to see Worms 2 Rope to be default rope on WA?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Worms 2 Rope on WA  (Read 5409 times)

Offline Dub-c

Re: Worms 2 Rope on WA
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2016, 03:48 AM »
worms2 is the same thing as wa pretty much, only unpatched and with less features, dont understand the fascination with it

when wa came out i never looked back, played it once or twice since then, and next to zero players from wa went back to w2, which is no coincidence

W:A = W2 noob edition. You never played W2. Its not even close.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2016, 11:59 AM »
worms2 is the same thing as wa pretty much, only unpatched and with less features, dont understand the fascination with it

when wa came out i never looked back, played it once or twice since then, and next to zero players from wa went back to w2, which is no coincidence

I definitely played w2, but i was a little noob bitch, got my ass kicked on roperz ladder and that weird bng ladder too.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2016, 12:26 PM »
I remember playing W2 as a 6-7 y/o kid.
Was it in that series when worm is about to die he turns green, falls on ground and says smth like "It's not"??  Or it was WWP?

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2016, 12:39 PM »
Yes W2. You could destroy its grave with enough damage)) As well as dud mines.

Offline shamrocked

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2016, 06:54 AM »
Ditto.