Forums
April 26, 2024, 06:52 AM

Author Topic: Hola. Any vegetarian / vegan wormer here?  (Read 8681 times)

Offline Hurz

Re: Hola. Any vegetarian / vegan wormer here?
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2016, 09:09 PM »

the humans are the worst parasites in this world and sooner or later we will completely destroy our home.

Online Sensei

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2016, 09:18 PM »
the humans are the worst parasites in this world and sooner or later we will completely destroy our home.

This is amazing video on that subject.

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2016, 10:10 PM »
Some humans are more destructive than others.

See which countries have the strongest environmental legislation and which are free polluters. Then see which countries are scolded and pressured the most about their pollution...

Oh, but it's ok to have our priorities completely ass-backwards because those free polluting countries are "developing nations" and can do as they please until they catch up.

The thing is, do you see any evidence that these nations are going to catch up any time soon? Aside from a sea of factories using western-designed machinery to make western-designed goods for largely western customers, the south and east of Asia (minus Japan and Korea) is in the same moral state that it was pre-Industrial Revolution - low standards, no ambition, living in the moment.

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2016, 10:44 AM »
I completely agree about the state of food/agricultural laws. Europe's are FAR stronger than North America's, and as usual, the globalist chemical/junk food behemoths are colluding with the government to have things turn in their direction.

The west pollutes in a different way than the east. It's a gradual, less visible form. We don't care as much as we could, but we do care.

But the east pollutes without abandon. Large-scale, industrial, megaproject style. No limits to anything. The only reason that the per capita numbers aren't higher is because the western standard of living, with electricity, appliances, large cars, high income/high consumption, etc. has not yet reached large swaths of those countries. If all of the peasants in China, India, etc. had all of our luxuries, their pollution ratio would crush ours.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 11:17 AM by The Extremist »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2016, 12:43 PM »
The earth is actually getting greener, if we assume "global warming" is the cause of humans we are making more space for animals and plants. If the planet gets warmer, and we have more o2 in the athmosphere... inb4 7 foot humans as the norm.

On topic: I eat meat every day, I enjoy fish as much.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:46 PM by Anubis »

Online Sensei

« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2016, 02:32 PM »

Offline ANO

« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2016, 04:09 PM »
we are too many people in this world, we should start eating each other, that s why I eat vegans, even though they tastse like cow shit

Offline nino

« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2016, 04:17 PM »
The things are simples, if u think it is ok to eat only vegetables, sure go on, if you sit on chair and screams to ur slave " porra bring me the bull to the table" it is ok too.

PORRAAAAAAAAA BULLS FTW HUAHUAHAUHAU
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2016, 07:02 AM »
"I'm allowed to eat fish because I'm Canadian. Chinese are the ones that fish most! Also, I'm allowed to pollute much more than your average Chinese because I'm Canadian, I make actual dollars and they're just peasants"

I expected you to misinterpret what I said.

The east's INDUSTRIES pollute more than the west. If the standard of living (household income) was the same globally, their per capita pollution would exceed ours because they choose to be unregulated.

And I don't see why I have to make my point about fishing again, but:

http://www.fao.org/docrep/016/i2727e/i2727e01.pdf

South and east Asia as well as South America are over-represented in that document. If we were at fault, the environmental lobby would be jumping all over us like they do for every tiny mistake we make. But the blame is so obvious in this case, that they stick to howling about SUVs and manicured lawns.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 07:47 AM by The Extremist »

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2016, 07:51 AM »
Just a troll, nothing to see...                                     

Aaaaand that's a wrap, folks!

Offline skunk3

« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2016, 06:09 PM »
I am kinda surprised that nobody has directly brought up insects as food yet.

Offline Triad

« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2016, 12:13 PM »
[deleted]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 04:30 PM by Triad »