Forums
May 06, 2024, 06:23 PM

Author Topic: Hola. Any vegetarian / vegan wormer here?  (Read 8889 times)

Offline The Extremist

Re: Hola. Any vegetarian / vegan wormer here?
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2016, 11:43 PM »
My only point was the one I made:

OT: marathon runners are not built for survival or rescue you're completely out of your depth it appears.

Go back a bit. You said:

most of the athletes on that list arent elite sportsmen, others simply like vegan food but arent fully vegan. The Williams started being vegan after a whole life of being healthy and exercising, its never going to affect then

the day someone wins an olympic medal in an athletic or aerobic sport being vegan...

Sounds like a claim of inferiority to me...

You're the one dragging this to great lengths trying to save face by dribbling semantics.

There you go again. If you make one more reply containing an insult, I'm ignoring you. That isn't being a sore loser or crybaby, that's a legitimate reaction to someone who can't have a debate without getting personal.

then factory farming is also "not our fault".

Factory farming is the global standard. Nobody is excused from it. In any case, I've already explained that modern chemistry has eliminated the need of meat in our diets. Fish too for that matter. As I've already said, I still allow myself fish because they are farther removed from humans than land animals, and, if wild caught, live better lives than land animals (factory farming is the worst, but I find the whole idea of raising any kind of creatures for the sole purpose of eventual slaughter contemptible).

Most of my meals are cooked at home, for purposes of health, cost, and a superficial sense of self-reliance.

Offline ANO

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2016, 11:53 PM »
where did these two random guys come out?

Offline Husk

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2016, 12:31 AM »
from some factory farm that produce random noobs xD

Offline Hurz

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2016, 12:37 AM »
Welcome!

The Ultimate Site aka TUS is a website dedicated to the game Worms:Armageddon created by Team17. It contains almost anything related to W:A from leagues and competitive games to maps and other goodies to download. Most of these parts on TUS are linked together and have a relationship with each other.

TUS has grown with ideas suggested by its members. This is kinda our routine to increase the quality of this website by implementing ideas. We welcome newbies as much as oldschoolers. If you are new to this website, don't hesitate to introduce yourself. Checkout our forums!

dont elitethink cuz post a lot.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2016, 07:09 AM »
On 2nd thought you guys are passionate about this stuff.

Offline Peja

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2016, 08:00 AM »
someone being passionate about playing darts in a worms  video game setup is impressed by someone being passionate about fish factory farms? somehow this makes sense.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2016, 09:37 PM »
from some factory farm that produce random noobs xD

I like my noobs organic

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Husk

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2016, 07:45 PM »
did u know they beat noobs in head with a crowbar so they make more milk?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2016, 08:55 AM »

Offline Hurz

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2016, 05:38 PM »
Thats quite correct, usually. I may be wrong but it seems to me this time the question came first...

Offline Husk

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2016, 12:28 AM »

Offline ANO

Offline TOMT

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2016, 01:00 PM »
I am in great shape, and I eat tofu burgers, tempeh, salads, beans, pasta, rice, the list is infinite, and I thrive.

This video is portraying meat as cool and tough. Meat may have nutrition, and it's probably not as unhealthy as the hardcore vegans claim.
But meat is not tough or "manly" in any way. A real man is compassionate, and do not want to cause harm and suffering to anyone.

Traditionally us humans have killed, enslaved and raped each other and animals for thousands of years, maybe it was needed for us to survive, I don't know,
but things have changed, we have absolutely NO need for slaves anymore, NO need for factory farms or meat, no need to rape, etc, etc.

What's the difference between a dog and a pig? The only difference I know is that pigs has a higher IQ. Why love one and breed/enslave/kill/eat the other?
Animals are sentient and have personalities like us, we must treat them with as much respect as we possibly can.

How is this not obvious?

Is this food?

Offline ANO

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2016, 03:53 PM »
ofc not. this is food:

Offline Alien

« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2016, 05:27 PM »
wtf stupid humans

i really love to eat meat like.. let's say 4 times a week maximum. it just tastes delicious, even animals eating meat.
But i hate mass consuming and specially animal abusing, that's the worst f@#! shit. this is the true reality we live in.
i hate fat people who are consuming meat every f@#!ing day! 365 days/year 0,5kg - 1kg meat every day, even more.
damn they even don't enjoy it anymore, it's just not right. there are no limits for us humans and that is a huge problem.
there are so many (videos on youtube) good reasons against all this, but it just looks like the majority just want to exploit this world.
..or let's say, evil humans, the capitalism and industries allowing it to us, because they just want more and more money.
everyone knows about it, but no one really cares about it.
that's why i really have very much respect to all vegetarians and vegans, because they want to change something in this world in a positive way.
and of course to all other organizations, who are fighting for good things.
i really wish the human race would have never been born, seriously.
the humans are the worst parasites in this world and sooner or later we will completely destroy our home.
that's why we are searching for other planets in space, to destroy more and more. uahauhau
there were no problems in this world, without us!
no, i am not a greenpeace member. that's just my opinion.