Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:47 PM

Author Topic: TUS awards  (Read 20042 times)

Online Wolfgang

Re: TUS awards
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2013, 04:47 PM »
Here my vote for "Best Movie".

Dead was asking ea-community again to join-in. But its dead, he failed again which bringing Twyrfher the idea to make a movie about. Just a big laugh, I watched that movie maybe 15 times, still funny. :D

Can i join? this is my second try, i really love elite guys, why you arent taking me in consideration xD
I know why:

Twyrfher's Movie "Feliz Cumpleaños Dead" for One! Dead's Birthday greetings included. :)

LMAO I already vote for that movie too XDDD
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline barman

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2013, 05:00 PM »
For best worms video, I got one vote for "Worst Shot Ever", but there are 5 of them: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Would be nice if that person could make a choice 8) In the meantime, I'm making it the first movie by Ray. If this is not what you voted for, please change the name to the actual movie you wanted to vote for.
The most recent one should be a default choice in such situation. The first one was made way before 2012. Same goes for my first solo movie, it's already over five years old.
In my opinion, people should be encouraged to base their votes on events which happened during the past year.

By the way, is there a way to view awards from the past years?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:05 PM by barman »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2013, 05:49 PM »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2013, 05:51 PM »
You can see the previous one (2011) here.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2013, 05:59 PM »

Dead was asking ea-community again to join-in. But its dead, he failed again which bringing Twyrfher the idea to make a movie about. Just a big laugh, I watched that movie maybe 15 times, still funny. :D

Can i join? this is my second try, i really love elite guys, why you arent taking me in consideration xD
I know why:

Twyrfher's Movie "Feliz Cumpleaños Dead" for One! Dead's Birthday greetings included. :)

Here are the translated lyrics by the way  :P:

Let me live my liiiife
I'm not bad with anyoneee!!!
Let me live my liiiife
I want to burn a gendarme!

If I am despised, I'll be a misfit
If I am punished, I'll attack hooded
If the "Guanaco" piss off, I'll charge with the Pigs!
For to see that his blood get rotten in a puddle!

My life nobody cares
I want to kill that Rati (a Rati it's a police inspector)
My life nobody cares
I want to kill another Rati!

If I am despised, I'll be a misfit
If I am punished, I'll attack hooded
If the Guanaco piss off, I'll charge with the Pigs!
For to see that his blood get rotten in a puddle!

Cumbiaaaa!!!!

Organized I go to the combat
With pistols, explosives and a baseball bat
Never dead nor beaten
My consciousness of the proletariat

Let me live my liiiife
I want to burn a gendarme!!!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 06:02 PM by Twyrfher »

Offline philie

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2013, 06:04 PM »
twy, what band/song is that?

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2013, 06:11 PM »
twy, what band/song is that?
Dlinkir/ Kumbia

Dlinkir it's a malformed/brief version of "Delinquir" (what a delinquent does)
Kumbia is for "Cumbia", a music genre typical in latin américa.
On the video, at 0:47 and 1:14, a Hooded guy appears dancing cumbia xD
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 06:16 PM by Twyrfher »

Offline kukumber

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2013, 06:54 PM »
For best worms video, I got one vote for "Worst Shot Ever", but there are 5 of themactual movie you wanted to vote for.
Someone voted for the WSE series, but that's like voting for CF as best elite player (or something like that).
I belive all WSE movies can be unified as a single voting option, cause it's really about the general idea of those movies. If not though, I would probably change my vote to 2011 one (or maybe 2012 if it's out before voting ends, cause I really liked this year edition of replays).

P.S. Even though I'm a rare guest on this website, I really apreciate those things you do here for worms' community, cheers! ;)

Offline OrangE

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2013, 06:34 PM »

I know why:

lmfao

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2013, 10:40 PM »
that video is brilliant!! :D who had the team of i hate CKC tho :( :'(

ps. I forgot to mention..... VOTE FOR PEDRO!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2013, 08:23 AM »
Sorry if you have already mentioned this or if i've missed it, but I left out alot of fields as I didn't have an opinion of them, is that ok? And also, did you receive it?

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2013, 06:15 PM »
To be fair, he voted for someone else for best website designer and he also linked me to the flag of bOr in his best eliter and best RRer vote.

rofl

(+ true dat, right he was to do so)
worm and learn

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2013, 06:30 PM »
Sorry if you have already mentioned this or if i've missed it, but I left out alot of fields as I didn't have an opinion of them, is that ok? And also, did you receive it?

Yeah, I noticed your votes :) You can check your own votes any time you like if you click on the awards link and change them any time you like until the deadline.
You may find that the wording of some votes have changed (tus changed to The Ultimate Site and so on), because the awards system doesn't recognise them as the same vote - if I wouldn't change them, TUS would probably end up 1st till 10th in the website category.

You don't have to fill in categories if you don't know who to vote for.

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2013, 08:30 PM »
And there we go!

Offline OrangE

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2013, 08:43 PM »
:oOoOoO drama incoming!