Forums
May 10, 2024, 08:23 AM

Author Topic: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat  (Read 55148 times)

Re: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat
« Reply #180 on: June 19, 2011, 10:37 PM »
It's a common thing to have this kind of silly discussions around the family.. It's like marriage, always arguing about meaningless things.. In example like: "how could U leave your socks there?! put them in washing machine ffs!" ...or  "I'm so pissed off, why don't U close that toothpaste after U use it!!"
Problems, problems... ;x

I was just about to get onto the subject of socks.  But you beat me to it!

Offline nino

« Reply #181 on: June 19, 2011, 10:55 PM »
hehe it seems this thread there always will be someone to

BTW ae anubis huahuahua
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #182 on: June 19, 2011, 11:08 PM »
Csongi! Show your fat ass on AG and let's play some trls! It's ttrr this season! ;D

Offline Rodent

« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2011, 11:25 PM »
I think that you all should relax a bit, and enjoy roping. Do freestyle without competition and feel the eternal happiness in your wormy souls! :D

Other thing...
Where is competition, there is a cheater too! And true cheater will always find a way!

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2011, 12:55 AM »
It's a common thing to have this kind of silly discussions around the family.. It's like marriage, always arguing about meaningless things.. In example like: "how could U leave your socks there?! put them in washing machine ffs!" ...or  "I'm so pissed off, why don't U close that toothpaste after U use it!!"
Problems, problems... ;x

I was just about to get onto the subject of socks.  But you beat me to it!

Yeh, as in: "banning fr 'socks' dick... " XD

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #185 on: June 20, 2011, 01:47 AM »
ffs.just stop with that "fr is cheat/ban fr" shits...it's getting pathetic.
If i would find my old 2 spaced kb,i would also upload a pic.

@Sniper,you annoyed many peoples with your cheating(god...this is not counter strike).It would be nice if you wouldn't start to also annoy all the players that use finger roll.We understand that you're going through the puberty stage,but...

Csongi, at least he still has got some sense of humour. Not like you "grown-so-much-up"s. Do you really think he is serious about banning fr or about banning bigger monitors? No offense, but you guys (Maciej, Cueshark, ANO, etc...) should take a little break!

Hehuehe, you understand me ty, sometimes i try to joke but with my poor
english i can't and many haters understand like an offense.

ye sniper dont even care to roper anymore, hes the next eliter pr0 porra!

Elite ftw porra!
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #186 on: June 20, 2011, 07:01 AM »
Amen to this, it's like the holy grail has been dishonored and you can't rest until someone has paid for it. He cheated got caught, his reputation is ruined (something that matters a lot in a small community) but still you can't go on? Try to relax, it's not the end of W:A.

Nah, his reputation isn't ruined mate, he's young, he made a mistake, if all these idiots would bring their f@#!ing noses to the same level as the rest of us they'd realise at least SnipeR isn't an arsehole, he realises he made mistake, apologised immediately, let's all act our age and help him out huh?

SnipeR, I still respect you, who gives a f@#! about RR anyway :P (joke)

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #187 on: June 20, 2011, 08:46 AM »
Amen to this, it's like the holy grail has been dishonored and you can't rest until someone has paid for it. He cheated got caught, his reputation is ruined (something that matters a lot in a small community) but still you can't go on? Try to relax, it's not the end of W:A.

Nah, his reputation isn't ruined mate, he's young, he made a mistake, if all these idiots would bring their f@#!ing noses to the same level as the rest of us they'd realise at least SnipeR isn't an arsehole, he realises he made mistake, apologised immediately, let's all act our age and help him out huh?

+1 for that Komito, "reputation ruined"...really?

Offline Csongi

« Reply #188 on: June 20, 2011, 09:58 AM »
Csongi! Show your fat ass on AG

Neva!  8)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #189 on: June 20, 2011, 01:56 PM »

Well by the looks of the thread a lot of people don't treat him how you describe him and that's just because of this issue.

Offline ANO

« Reply #190 on: June 20, 2011, 02:21 PM »
This is a script/macros http://shop.sextoysnolimits.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/1/11301_blow_up_dildo.jpg

This is a man who does fr ... He's tried a lot of kb xD
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061110210004/nonciclopedia/images/4/4c/Roccosiffredi.jpg

Women prefer the human dildo, yu know... The free birds. (and "men" also..for par conditio ahhaha)

jk, I wanted to break this atmosphere that it's becoming to be heavy and dirty.

Offline angus

« Reply #191 on: June 20, 2011, 02:23 PM »
jajjahajej

Offline ANO

« Reply #192 on: June 20, 2011, 02:24 PM »
let's do a plan for this situaiton...?!

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #193 on: June 20, 2011, 07:11 PM »
Well, I dont think there's much we can do, everyone will say their opinion, and thats fine, but if we take into consideration that most ppl in WA are either children or behave like children, then its simply a given that they'll behave like the self-righteous pricks that typing shit one thousand miles away from the other person allows them to do...

The internet generation isnt all that great, we can all agree on that probably.

On that note, I believe that anonymous applauds/smites are exactly the kinda thing weak and cowardly ppl use. I propose its made signed, like Facebook sort of. so that no one can just smite you and hide behind it, and at the same time applauding will make sense since ppl will show support without having to typing whole messages all the time if their opinion was expressed.

I'll copy this to suggestions.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 20, 2011, 07:38 PM »
let's do a plan for this situaiton...?!

ban sniper forever :) PUÑETERO
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.