Forums > Announcements

WormNET Service Updates

<< < (12/13) > >>

FoxHound:

--- Quote from: Gabriel on January 05, 2021, 11:00 PM ---
UISxFighter? that guy used to spend a lot of time creating and testing schemes. I don't think he plays anymore :( played a lot with him during the 2009-2013 era

--- End quote ---
Yes, exactly him. A brazilian player. He seemed to be a sensitive person and he had some irritability. But, he was very creative player, very good on the schemes he used to play and worked hard on scheme testings. I was his friend in WA, and used to play and test schemes with him. Good to know people still remember him here, he was very active on that era.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Gabriel on January 05, 2021, 11:00 PM ---Oh yeah I said "you", should have been "they", but yeah, I meant it as in "why would someone..."

--- End quote ---

Ah, no worries lol.

I guess some people hate piling and suiciding so much they want to change it to suit them.

I'm curious as to what freewarm and black hole bng are, not by actually trying them though, hopefully someone can write about them somewhere.

XanKriegor:

--- Quote ---Darts - Low Gravity is now permanently enabled and thus removed from the scheme. All worms and weapons fully phased.
--- End quote ---
I got used to it after two inertial attempts to activate LG, feels good and modern, thanks!

philie:

--- Quote from: Chicken23 on January 03, 2021, 04:59 PM ---without opening a can of worms.

--- End quote ---

:D didnt really work

StepS:
HostingBuddy schemes have been updated once again!

Changes:

* Boom Race: fixed the issue where you could not push yourself with petrol
* Jetpack Race: Fixed incorrect fuel/retreat settings
* Kaos Normal: changed from 7 to 10 base craterate for faster casual play (as seen in most Kaos variations posted online), and tweaked crate type probabilities. Weapon crates now appear slightly more often than utilities and health crates. There is a 30% chance of a crate not falling each turn. The probabilities are as follows:

* Weapon: 37%
* Utility: 30%
* Health: 33%
* All 10 crates falling: 70%
* 9 crates falling: 91%
* 8 crates falling: 97.3%
* 7 crates falling: >99%This is to make the update smoother for those who already got used to the old 7-crate rate.
* Kaos Pro: stays the same, but craterate bumped from 7 to 8 (flat rate).
* Rubber Plop War (minor fixes)
* Shopper (Mole power increased to 5 stars)
New Schemes:

* Kaos Mole Shopper
* Only Crates (credit: Mega`Adnan)
* Rowy (credit: philie). Now available as a category on WMDB! (please upload more dedicated maps)
As usual, you can download this iteration for your private use under this post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version